Perfect RM in a 3-5-2?

Chavez76
6097 posts Big Money Move
So, after yet another disappointng and frustrating WL, I decided to stop with the 4231 / 442 / 4222 formations and went for a 3 ATB. And for now, Im having more fun, and winning more games then before.
Now, I do feel my RM is letting me down a little. I used to love Dembele's UCL card, wasOP as hell, but time caught up with him I feel. So, I am looking for someone else.
He needs to be able to track down as well, so a little def stats would be nice.
Current team is:

523.png

playing as a 352:

352.png

Some players are tradable: Ramos, Carvahal, Dembele, Socrates

Any advice?

Comments

• NucksNation
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pics aren’t visible..
  • Chavez76
    damn.. thought it was my work settings :(

directlink:

https://imgshare.io/image/523.N5Uf9K
    https://imgshare.io/image/352.N5Uzo8
  • NucksNation
    There aren’t good RM that can do decent defensive work, they are mostly offensive.

I would go with the first line up, 5ATB, Leave carlos and Ramos on the outside CBs because of their pace and coverage, leave Carvajal as stay back and mendy on overlap.

Upgrade dembe with Garrincha
    Upgrade mendy to 93 :)
  • Lackosweat
    7345 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS Atal is perfect for that role. Nobody comes close.
  • Izzy2K17
    12026 posts Has That Special Something
    Tots Salvio if you could somehow fit him in, great on offense and can put in work defensively
  • Chavez76
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    TOTS Atal is perfect for that role. Nobody comes close.

I was looking at him :) Problem would be that I'd have to change some more to fit him in.

Upgrade dembe with Garrincha
    Upgrade mendy to 93 :)

Working on Mendy .. Garrincha looks like a good shout!
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Tots Salvio if you could somehow fit him in, great on offense and can put in work defensively

Going to be tough to get him on chem I feel ..
  • JWNYsg
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    bro why not do a 532 and switch in game. then you can have the likes of Lainer or Davies going up and down the flanks
  • Chavez76
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    bro why not do a 532 and switch in game. then you can have the likes of Lainer or Davies going up and down the flanks

I am :)
    Thats why I have Mendy as the LM now.. Im looking for a RM that can do the same.
  • JWNYsg
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Thats why I have Mendy as the LM now.. Im looking for a RM that can do the same.

Carvajal TOTS is the way to go. Maybe Lala too
  • Gnomenclature
    5923 posts Big Money Move

Tots cuadrado or taa
  • abhreebhu_45
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    The ones i use

Bundesliga -bday bellarabi 👌
    Chelsea-pedro,,, average (storyline)
    Epl-ucl willian 👌
    Serie A-Politano 👌 (storyline)
  • Animo_et_fide
    85 posts Park Captain
    Bustos is perfect for the role and I also have Salvio who I play up front in 5212 so that's a good way of getting both in as they green link
  • tom4s
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    With for example moments ramos it is very doable to have mendy and atal on either wing on full chem when you switch to a 352.
  • Ac351
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 24
    Could try Ocampos? Got the workrates, height, pace, defencive stats are ok and great physical.
  • Tjahr
    453 posts An Exciting Prospect

Mendy on the right and davies on the left? Mendys got a 5 star wf anyways
  • Rossco160715
    2583 posts Fans' Favourite
    Engine on Ocampos and you’re sorted.
  • newguy
    2082 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mine is Atal, just struggling to choose the LM, Mendy doesn’t have H/H, so not sure. Could try To fit in Davies. Not sure I want to waste the new Firmino there.
  • Chavez76
    yeah, think Atal should be the way to go.. now to get him on chem .. (since I only have about 1.4 million coins as well)
  • NucksNation
    newguy wrote: »
    Mine is Atal, just struggling to choose the LM, Mendy doesn’t have H/H, so not sure. Could try To fit in Davies. Not sure I want to waste the new Firmino there.

Persic!! Strong link to Davies too
  • newguy
    newguy wrote: »

Persic!! Strong link to Davies too

Could put Perisic at LST, how good is he though?
  • Delboy13710
    7812 posts League Winner
    Atal or nothing basically
  • Zalisis
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As long as you start in a back 5, PIM Zambrotta is very good, nice 5*4* too
  • newguy
    Is H/H work rates a must for the wingers in 352?
  • Zeke1216
    1407 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play 352 so I have tried a few of the big names and in game the best one I have used is tots salvio with tots atal a close second. Salvio just plays above his insane stats. I used sentinel on him. He is not easy to link but even on 7 / 8 chem he will perform
  • Skywalker XVII
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    I feel like anyone who is fast and good on the ball works well on the wide positions in 352.

Right now I have Mendy LM and Mahrez RM and even if Mahrez wr are really bad for that position it works.
    Used Tottsf Mane LM before Mendy.

I like to use the wide men in attack and in defence they just have to be fast so attacking stats are more important for me.