Lebrowndj
56 posts Park Captain
This is my team plz send help. Thought about moments adp, fb griezman

7503-FA25-1-C48-4-E77-B434-49-CC5082552-D.png

I also have red 93 lala for a rb option

Comments

• Mic2904
    2291 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can’t go wrong with ADP. Have you tried Socrates? He is great as well and gives you a bit more power and strength which your team could use.
    Still, great team 💪
  • Oweyman
    1205 posts Professional
    You could get FUT Birthday Hazard, use him as a wide CAM and use Messi as your CAM? I think that would be the best way for you to work it.
  • stevotrueblue
    1126 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you just want to have some fun in the last couple of months then you could also get Mid Ronaldinho. His skills are still as OP as ever and he is actually pretty clinical at finishing as well.
  • abhreebhu_45
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zola??
  • Retropoe82
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Benzema he's quality, use lala then
  • Lebrowndj
    56 posts Park Captain
    edited June 24
    Cheers guys, not sure about Socrates adp or nedved atm. Not that keen on Zola’s low Stam, bday hazard is a shout, a little scared buying fut bday cards. I think they will get re-released next week.
  • Retropoe82
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    No shout out for benzema? Tbh if i had that line up he'd straight make the team. Question tho hows modric? I'm using benzema as a cm. Gets the goals on go forward an get in the box. But his defending well stand tackles really poor. Just wonder if modric can defend well enough with his size an strenth?
  • Lebrowndj
    56 posts Park Captain
    Has anybody used Benzema at cam seems more like a st
  • Blade19
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bruno Fernandes, might as well relegate yourself and get it done like everyone else 😂😂
  • RedRogue
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 25
    FUT Birthday Griezmann.
    4*
    5*
    Strong link with Messi.