Worst Game Ever

Tonuk1000
4 posts Ball Boy
Is it just me or does anybody else regret buying this trash. Glitchy game-play even when not online, player AI is laughable, FUT, my team 84 rating, puts me against a team of 92 rating with players that have obviously had way too many steroids as they are like lightning and no player on earth can catch them, 5 teams in a row with ratings over 90, ridiculous. I used to enjoy playing this game but the greed of EA has spoilt this game to the point where it's really not worth playing unless you spend loads of cash buying the special players your just never going to compete. Playing away is pointless, every away game your players forget how to pass, run or even be in the right position, when you try running it's as if they have lead weights on their boots and even the fastest players are slow including their reactions. Does anyone who works at EA making this trash actually play it, or have they ever watched a game of football for real because this is nothing like football. Shocking to think EA are the biggest game producer of sports simulations and this is the best they can do. 5 versions of the same player, what a joke.

Comments

• Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    So why do you play it then
  • Malg
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    So why do you play it then

Maybe because he spent money on it.
  • Millermister
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I thought EA were the top people for sports, how wrong.... the game is trash Like someone said how can 1 player have 10 different cards absolute garbage man !!!! Not sure if I’m missing something this year but I can’t win a game this year usually div5/6 but I’m nearly div 10 now. I actually hit div 1 in the last fifa so god knows how I can go from that to div 10 in a year absolutely beats me like.BTW I don’t spend extra money on it. Aghhh now then I wonder haha
  • BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Honestly.... this is THE WORST GAME EVER!!!!
    buy it with a gift card you got for Christmas.

Amazing.
  • Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA lost the plot... they only focus on the cards now. There is no football involved. Their luck is that Konami doesn’t stand up to the plate. If they did, EA would go bust really quickly
  • Gavalarrrr
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    BuZuS wrote: »
    Honestly.... this is THE WORST GAME EVER!!!!
    buy it with a gift card you got for Christmas.

Amazing.

Some people just like football.

It's his opinion and many other that this game if poor.

Whereas you don't add anything to anyone comments, just slate them for having an opinion.
  • Gavalarrrr
    EA lost the plot... they only focus on the cards now. There is no football involved. Their luck is that Konami doesn’t stand up to the plate. If they did, EA would go bust really quickly

Look at FIFAs of old when PES was on par with them.

FIFA 05 - FIFA 08 were incredible.
    Actually care taken into gameplay, career mode was thriving.

Now the game is just a joke of what it once was.

First time this year I took a huge break from it, as did many of my friends.

The only reason this game makes money is down to youtubers opening packs.

The best thing is most of them (ChrisMD being one example) just open packs but don't play the game 😂

Shows just how poor the gameplay is.
  • GoodnightIrene
    4195 posts National Call-Up
    So you're upset because 92 rated players are better than 84 rated players?

Alrighty then.
  • BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gavalarrrr wrote: »
    Whereas you don't add anything to anyone comments, just slate them for having an opinion.
    Hey hey, why do you slate me for having an opinion? lmfao.
    I'm just pointing out that claiming something be the worst ever coupled with the advice to *buy* it for cheap seems insanely ridiculous, but hey you do you.
  • Edge01
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hate that they have so many different versions of icon cards as I believe there should only be one, but I think they need to do it for current cards.
  • Ruprecht
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    I'd say its on par with 19. 17 and 18 were better and on the right track (especially 17) but gameplay has gone down hill since then. 19 had a lot of critics and I didnt enjoy it as much as 17 or 18 but at least you could pass the ball. Even simple passes from players with max passing stats go behind the man. This years game is the most frustrating for me.

No Icon SBC's and the introduction of untradebale packs from SBC's spells bad news for future iterations.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    I'd say its on par with 19. 17 and 18 were better and on the right track (especially 17) but gameplay has gone down hill since then. 19 had a lot of critics and I didnt enjoy it as much as 17 or 18 but at least you could pass the ball. Even simple passes from players with max passing stats go behind the man. This years game is the most frustrating for me.

No Icon SBC's and the introduction of untradebale packs from SBC's spells bad news for future iterations.

Yeah, 19 was slated by many and some of it was a bit gimicky, but you could score goals from a number of different areas and for me that is still the key to a football game, goals!!!
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020
    Tonuk1000 wrote: »
    my team 84 rating, puts me against a team of 92 rating with players that have obviously had way too many steroids as they are like lightning and no player on earth can catch them, 5 teams in a row with ratings over 90, ridiculous. I used to enjoy playing this game but the greed of EA has spoilt this game to the point where it's really not worth playing unless you spend loads of cash buying the special players your just never going to compete.

Well, yes. If you're using a team that probably wouldn't have been that competitive five months ago, what do you expect to happen?

And I've got a 92-rated team without spending a single penny beyond the price of the game itself, so I've no idea why you're doing the whole OMG PAY2WIN THO routine.

Your 84-rated team could get an 89 Dilrosun in the space of 6 offline matches without having to compete with the "92 rating" teams you're facing online. 89 Mariano last week for the same. 89 Toney before that. Plus many, many more. Along the way, you would have picked up an 87 Storyline player. Could have grabbed two or three icons from icon swaps, as well.

All without facing a single other player.

I agree with some of the things you say, but "MY TEAM ISN'T GOOD AND THAT'S EA'S FAULT" is utter nonsense.
  • MedallionFC
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Here’s why it’s awful. If the game doesn’t want you to win... you’re not winning. And there is nothing you can do about it. So what’s the point?
  • Gavalarrrr
    Gavalarrrr wrote: »

Look at FIFAs of old when PES was on par with them.

FIFA 05 - FIFA 08 were incredible.
    Actually care taken into gameplay, career mode was thriving.

Now the game is just a joke of what it once was.

First time this year I took a huge break from it, as did many of my friends.

The only reason this game makes money is down to youtubers opening packs.

The best thing is most of them (ChrisMD being one example) just open packs but don't play the game 😂

Shows just how poor the gameplay is.

This is so right on so many levels
  • Ispeakthetruth
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    😴😴😴 another post to say how bad the game is. Boring and old news. If you dont like it then dont play it. Wtf
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    It has its issues, but I’m now adapting to all 15 variants of online gameplay, 😂
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2020
    😴😴😴 another post to say how bad the game is. Boring and old news. If you dont like it then dont play it. Wtf

Yea that’s right everyone should just keep buying ea products and just stay silent when they don’t work and just accept that they are not allowed to get a refund or have any say

Ea must feel great knowing they can throw any mud at the dumb ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fifa community and it is guaranteed to stick
  • MedallionFC
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Queens11 wrote: »

Yea that’s right everyone should just keep buying ea products and just stay silent when they don’t work and just accept that they are not allowed to get a refund or have any say

Ea must feel great knowing they can throw any mud at the dumb ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fifa community and it is guaranteed to stick

It’s not that. They’re making the art of football a joke. They want everyone to have equal level and fee good about always having a chance to win. Forget mastering passing, shooting, defending. If you’re beating your opponent handily, GUARANTEED they still have a chance to win. Cause that’s how the game is programmes
  • rezyy
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    84 rated team 😂and complaining it’s not good enough, then upgrade it u lazy 💩💩

What do u expect everyone else to field similar 💩💩💩💩

Another pointless thread.
  • tedski69
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    Players expect it to be a simulation but it's not. Not even close.

Go into it with the attitude that its a game and all games can be exploited in some way. Find out how.
  • NucksNation
    4545 posts National Call-Up
    Why do people complain about the game so much, yes it’s bad... Don’t play it. Don’t buy it, It doesn’t improve or get a better any year and won’t moving forward.. but I know most of the complainers will be first to pre order the 2021, then complain again.

And no I’m not complaining about people complaining, just sharing my 2cents
  • tedski69
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm always complaining about the complainers who complain. ;)
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Why do people complain about the game so much, yes it’s bad... Don’t play it. Don’t buy it, It doesn’t improve or get a better any year and won’t moving forward.. but I know most of the complainers will be first to pre order the 2021, then complain again.

EA has monopoly on licences, it's not that simple
  • Radb
    78 posts Park Captain
    In no way am I siding on EA, but i along with a few on here have spent $0 on packs.

I joined this versions ultimate team the first
    week of April, and all thanks to the free card challenges, season objectives, learning how to trade and grinding coins I've built a pretty good 90+ rated team.

Other than that the gameplay I agree on.

• tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Right, how many 'worst game ever' threads have we had since September then fellas?

Quite a few...
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2020
    maksi wrote: »

EA has monopoly on licences, it's not that simple

Yes, it is.

I like F1. Played F1 games since Geoff Crammond's Formula One Grand Prix on the Amiga. Codemasters has the F1 licence. Their F1 games are essentially identical every year, with less improvements and changes than even FIFA has. The AI is often riddled with bugs offline. Online play ranges from downright broken to "I guess it's OK."

Solution: I don't buy Codemasters F1 games. I'll give the latest one a spin when it hits Game Pass at some point next year. People could grab a one-month EA Access sub for $1 and give FIFA a try when it hits the service in June, if they really hate the game that much that they don't want to buy it. Or - here's an idea - they could just not play it at all!

It turns out it really IS that simple.
  • Ispeakthetruth
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Bless you for your words of wisdom.

There complaining and then theres just being a whiny little ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Clemster
    924 posts Semi-Pro

Yea that’s right everyone should just keep buying ea products and just stay silent when they don’t work and just accept that. they are not allowed to get a refund or have any say

If you don't like EA products and they don't work - stop buying and playing them.