646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    B
  • Finesse_4days
    10252 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 23
    Campino wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Prime Dalglish worth a go?

No, all versions of Dalglish get bullied for strength at this stage and he doesn't have breakaway pace.

:/

I had his moments recently and he was very ordinary just got shoved around and had no real pace or anything stand out apart from finishing, his baby version for the first two months of the game was by far the best version of Dalglish this year, remember in Draft he would destroy everyone.
  • kywl1992
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I played pim matthaus for 6games, actually I doesn't felt he's that good either in defence or attack, the moment that I got surprised was his shoot. Perhaps because of the gameplay not that smooth and fast. Shall I kept trying and or let go to get pim essien? Partner is de jong
  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1207 posts Professional
    Screen-Shot-2020-06-23-at-14-27-33.png

I have about 600k for an icon to tie this team together
    Will play LAM, any suggestions?
  • Arsenalman
    1176 posts Professional
    I have 89 Eusebio but he hasn’t wowed me if I sell him I’d have 3.1 million, is there a better icon st for that price? Will play beside benzema in 442
  • MrSoccer
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Also, after that lengthy review I realized how much I want to try PIM Eusebio haha. If someone has been monitoring his price recently, what is a good price for him please? Thanks!
  • bouyouhou
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What would you improve here? PIM Petit instead of Prime Essien? Is it a big improvement?

20200623-200208.jpg
  • SimenHP
    2468 posts Fans' Favourite
    Expected price? 600k
    0121035cc49c856d9c9266bb0d71b95d.png
  • caedite
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @MrSoccer I sold mine for 7.6 about 10 days ago. Others have mentioned buying around 7.4-5 recently.
  • MrSoccer
    caedite wrote: »
    @MrSoccer I sold mine for 7.6 about 10 days ago. Others have mentioned buying around 7.4-5 recently.

Awesome! Thank you very much. I'm keeping a close eye on it. How'd you like him?
  • bouyouhou
    edited June 24
    bouyouhou wrote: »
    What would you improve here? PIM Petit instead of Prime Essien? Is it a big improvement?

20200623-200208.jpg

Or PIM Zanetti? PIM Koeman on 7 chem?
    Post edited by bouyouhou on
  • Chappy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    MrSoccer wrote: »
    Also, after that lengthy review I realized how much I want to try PIM Eusebio haha. If someone has been monitoring his price recently, what is a good price for him please? Thanks!

Got mine for 7.47 last week, but he was mostly hovering around 8m at the time. Haven’t watched him since.
  • kywl1992
    Is mid cruyff still good now? Mid cruyff or pim Henry?
  • kywl1992
    Pim Henry, mid cruyff, pim kaka, toty kdb who's the best at CAM and ST?
  • Chappy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    kywl1992 wrote: »

PIM Kaka for both. Love KDB at CM/CDM though.
  • kywl1992
    So u will go for kdb and kaka?
    Chappy wrote: »
    kywl1992 wrote: »

PIM Kaka for both. Love KDB at CM/CDM though.

• BeefyRabouter
    2705 posts Fans' Favourite

Got mine for 7.47 last week, but he was mostly hovering around 8m at the time. Haven’t watched him since.

At what day? Last night a guy dropped the price to 7.9. Didnt sell. Relisted for 12 hours at 8.099 or something and it sold this morning...Was hoping prices to come down to 7.6'ish again but I doubt it.
  • Swanz05
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite

At what day? Last night a guy dropped the price to 7.9. Didnt sell. Relisted for 12 hours at 8.099 or something and it sold this morning...Was hoping prices to come down to 7.6'ish again but I doubt it.

One went for 7.5 flat about 8 hrs ago
  • BeefyRabouter
    2705 posts Fans' Favourite
    Swanz05 wrote: »

One went for 7.5 flat about 8 hrs ago

Was sleepy sleeps at that time mate :)
  • Scutch
    15009 posts World Class
    edited June 24
    PIM Rush at 280k is absolute lunacy. If anyone hasn’t tried him yet I’d highly recommend.
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Prices are a bit ridiculous atm not gonna lie. Not a huge fan.
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    PIM Rush at 280k is absolute lunacy. If anyone hasn’t tried him yet I’d highly recommend.

Might give him a go ti'l I can afford Aguero again, but idk :sweat_smile:
  • kywl1992
    I'm not sure is it I personally don't know how to use Henry. 6games I tried him, 0goal, 1assist. Low balance cost him can't shot well.
  • kywl1992
    is mid cruyff still good enough at CAM?
  • Professor
    2642 posts Fans' Favourite
    PIM Zidane or prime Gullit? Would play CM or CDM
  • bouyouhou
    Professor wrote: »
    PIM Zidane or prime Gullit? Would play CM or CDM

PIM Zidane
  • bouyouhou

20200623-200208.jpg

Or PIM Zanetti? PIM Koeman on 7 chem?

No one?
  • MrSoccer
    edited June 24

That's too funny. We were monitoring the exact same card. When he relisted for roughly 200k more after it didn't sell, I was like...what is this man doing? Haha. But apparently it worked out so I can't hate his tactics. I didn't realize it ultimately sold this morning. I mean, the prices will definitely decrease but it's a matter of when. I'm being stubborn right now and won't buy one for more than 7.7. I can't believe one went for 7.5 this morning.
  • MrSoccer

Thank you. And I'm glad you seem to be a big fan of his. Can't wait to try out the card. Seeing how I liked his prime card more than even pim cruyff and mid/prime R9, I can't imagine I won't love this card.