Guys I think I got the worst one

CHYP2074
16 posts Ball Boy
I packed de Gea out of the Moments sbc. And I have a pretty poor situation in my squad. I was planning to do Modric and Jovic. I put Ivan Toney which I was planning to put in one of the tiers of Modric or Jovic. So my question is: Is de Gea a W, L, or D?

Comments

• CHYP2074
    16 posts Ball Boy
    CHYP2074 wrote: »
    I packed de Gea out of the Moments sbc. And I have a pretty poor situation in my squad. I was planning to do Modric and Jovic. I put Ivan Toney which I was planning to put in one of the tiers of Modric or Jovic. So my question is: Is de Gea a W, L, or D?
    Also, note that I had Courtois in goal already which forced me to sell him. I know he's over expensive right now and I'm going to win about 40k profit on him, but still...

• NucksNation
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m a united fan so there was no way of missing out on DDG when the sbc came out.. he’s unreal!!! Ter stegen is good but DDG is great! Way better than flakey courtois
  • PaulDr
    1485 posts Play-Off Hero
    From someone who packed Bailey that is a win.
  • CHYP2074
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Nucks Nation if this is true than it is a big W because I'm selling Courtois for 100 000 coins which is gonna help me massively. Paul Dr which Bailey?
  • HulkSmashPotato
    977 posts Professional
    Nucks Nation if this is true than it is a big W because I'm selling Courtois for 100 000 coins which is gonna help me massively. Paul Dr which Bailey?

He got Bill Bailey
  • NucksNation
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite

I would cash out courtois and take the coins.. basic on DDG and he’s not gonna leave your team
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    DDG is atrocious, you got mugged off, kepa plays just as good or better
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    Also modric is amazing you must do him
  • Skywalker XVII
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im a United fan and really like DDG but his futmas card has to be the worst high rated keeper in the game.

Didnt even save the easiest shots for me.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    I’m a united fan so there was no way of missing out on DDG when the sbc came out.. he’s unreal!!! Ter stegen is good but DDG is great! Way better than flakey courtois

Moments DDG was great indeed but TOTSSF Oblak is the best GK I've used bar maybe Prime Yashin.

Oblak catches the ball alot just like Yashin instead of punching it out to the attacker. That wins you games alone.

I'm also a United fan but unfortunately had to let DDG go as he doesn't fit my team now. Even though TOTSSF Oblak is better I probably would have stuck with DDG if it wasn't for chemistry.
  • djnition
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im a United fan and really like DDG but his futmas card has to be the worst high rated keeper in the game.

Didnt even save the easiest shots for me.

Are you mad his futmas saved me so many times in WL
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional

He got Bill Bailey

Did he come home finally?
  • abhreebhu_45
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    De gea(if i get), will make my tots alisson a good fodder
  • Izzy2K17
    12026 posts Has That Special Something
    I had the nif for about 600 games and he was very good throughout. The 92 DDG I’d always a pain in the <3<3<3 to face, I’d say that’s a W. But definitely save up for Modric, he doesn’t expire so you should be fine
  • Skywalker XVII
    354 posts Sunday League Hero

Moments DDG was great indeed but TOTSSF Oblak is the best GK I've used bar maybe Prime Yashin.

Oblak catches the ball alot just like Yashin instead of punching it out to the attacker. That wins you games alone.

I'm also a United fan but unfortunately had to let DDG go as he doesn't fit my team now. Even though TOTSSF Oblak is better I probably would have stuck with DDG if it wasn't for chemistry.
    TOTSSF Oblak is probably my favourite keeper, so reliable and can also make som crazy saves.
    Also really like Ter Stegen and Alisson.

To be fair I found most keepers decent.
    Only DDG and Szczesny whos been really bad for me.
    Not a big fan of Handanovic either but guess hes acceptable.
  • CHYP2074
    16 posts Ball Boy
    So guys thank you I cashed out on Courtois and I'm going to complete Modric this month, and Jovic in the future. DG is going to play on 8 chem but I think it's going to be ok
  • CHYP2074
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Sorry Modric next month because this month is close to finish
  • Randy5murf78
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Wow thanks EA I packed the best player in the Party Bag SBC... 84 rated Van Aarnholt! I'm so pleased that I submitted an 83 rated squad to get an 84 piece of s**t!!!!! What a waste of time and coins, I might discard this insult of a card!!!
  • CHYP2074
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Wow thanks EA I packed the best player in the Party Bag SBC... 84 rated Van Aarnholt! I'm so pleased that I submitted an 83 rated squad to get an 84 piece of s**t!!!!! What a waste of time and coins, I might discard this insult of a card!!!
    LOL this looks absolutely horrific, would've been even worse if you completed the GPLTOTS SBC (88rated squad) to get Dean Henderson that doesn't fit into your squad