Summer Heat Boetius and Diaby

Rossco160715
2584 posts Fans' Favourite
Boetius workrates let him down badly but both decent cards.

Comments

• GTaylor
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    Love the concept of this, should definitely be done earlier in the game. Think I'll have to go Diaby as Leverkusen at home and fairing much better. 95 Diaby ❤️
  • Diem
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Leverkusen 1/4, Mainz 9/1... only one viable option if you don't desperately want Boetius
  • CFCHenri
    3772 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 22
    Would love to do both but running low on low-rated fodder and haven't done Ndombele yet.
    (83s and 84s are high on the market too)

Boetius even if his team loses looks the better card, though it's Leverkusen and Havertz is on fire
  • Bakudu76
    2856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Diaby is short and lean minus. You know who to pick.
  • Rossco160715
    Another French special card. Surely the most recognised nation on Fifa content.
  • HulkSmashPotato
    977 posts Professional
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Nobody:
    EA:
    Nobody:
    EA: you’re right we should add another Bundesliga LW SBC

Also EA: make sure he is French
  • Rossco160715
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    Would love to do both but running low on low-rated fodder and haven't done Ndombele yet.

Boetius even if his team loses looks the better card, though it's Leverkusen and Havertz is on fire

Medium/High workrates are crazy on an attacking card though.
  • Retro1989
    5255 posts Big Money Move
    EA "I heard you guys like LM's so we gave you another one"
  • Rossco160715
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Nobody:
    EA:
    Nobody:
    EA: you’re right we should add another Bundesliga LW SBC

Also EA: make sure he is French

Great minds...
  • limjitwe
    8176 posts League Winner
    Boetius with MH WR. Strange
  • Retro1989
    5255 posts Big Money Move
    limjitwe wrote: »

Good for the 4231 Drop back users though :D
  • GTaylor
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    Think it should be a player pick instead of being able to do both though. Makes the choice and the subsequent game more fun.
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 22
    Love this concept to be fair, good idea. This promo has been almost spot on so far. Good objectives, reasonably priced SBCs, great card design and I like the idea of choosing a card from an SBC then awaiting the result of the game, why have they waited until June for the best promo of the whole Fifa calendar?

Only thing I will say, this should be one SBC and you choose a player, not two separate SBCs where you can do both and guarantee upgrades one way or another even if that does mean spending double your coins. It should be a split decision like Forrest/Kent.
  • tommyh10
    879 posts Professional
    SBC expires after the game, GG EA.
  • Tuqijuno
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    limjitwe wrote: »

Well that's the same work rate as his base and league SBC and that Nkunku that everyone was supposedly hyped about so not weird at all.
  • Markman007
    3593 posts National Call-Up
    Diaby looks good but I just did Perisic so I’ll pass. I liked the Boetius league SBC but I’ve also got enough Bundesliga CAMs. Still this is a cool idea.
  • CFCHenri
    3772 posts National Call-Up
    CFCHenri wrote: »

Medium/High workrates are crazy on an attacking card though.

Yeah never have tried those workrates on a CAM. Hopefully I can get more useful fodder to complete both and try them out.
  • invictus1
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Love this concept to be fair, good idea. This promo has been almost spot on so far. Good objectives, reasonably priced SBCs, great card design and I like the idea of choosing a card from an SBC then awaiting the result of the game, why have they waited until June for the best promo of the whole Fifa calendar?

Only thing I will say, this should be one SBC and you choose a player, not two separate SBCs where you can do both and guarantee upgrades one way or another even if that does mean spending double your coins. It should be a split decision like Forrest/Kent.

To make you buy fifa21
  • hiya
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    tommyh10 wrote: »

really? lol
  • Hugoku
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    We just got Perisic so i'm not spending fodder on Diaby.

Boetius it is.
  • newguy
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite

Seriously?
  • GTaylor
    813 posts Semi-Pro

Exactly my thoughts. Both cards good for the relatively small price.
  • DannySTFC
    invictus1 wrote: »

To make you buy fifa21

Virtually everyone who plays FIFA regularly will buy the game anyway, whether they admit it or not. A small minority will go on some protest saying they won’t buy it because of this and that, but they’re tiny voices in a huge community which EA will never hear or listen too.
  • DannySTFC

Really? According to FlashScore the game is 27th 14:30, the SBC says 4 days wouldn’t that be 6pm then 26th?
  • NattoPatrol
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good idea executed badly, this fixture isn’t hyped. Should have been something like Willian vs Foden both having 5 star skill upgrades and both 90 rated. Gonna have to wait for next week for a prem version of this why can’t it just be a daily thing
  • DannySTFC
    Good idea executed badly, this fixture isn’t hyped. Should have been something like Willian vs Foden both having 5 star skill upgrades and both 90 rated. Gonna have to wait for next week for a prem version of this why can’t it just be a daily thing

I agree the idea is great and I was excited then I saw the options, not great, but the season still has quite a few matches left and this probably isn’t the only time we’ll see this concept between now and when it finishes so hopefully they’ll be better matches involved.
  • hiya
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 22

Really? According to FlashScore the game is 27th 14:30, the SBC says 4 days wouldn’t that be 6pm then 26th?

i just worked it out and think it ends at 6pm on saturday (so you'd have a couple of hours after the game finishes)

could gamble and do them both now incase they take it down and put it back up (getting both players and all your submitted players back)?

(i'm assuming the '4 days' is 4 days and 23 hours and 30 minutes...but it just displays the full days at the start).
  • tommyh10
    879 posts Professional

App always shows a day earlier. futbin says 27th
  • newguy
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite

Nope, it’s 4 days 23 hours. So it expires on the 27th at 6pm.