Reviving KENT

Comments

• TheBaldyBuddha
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah that for sure, My opinion is that the game is sømløst finished before FIFA 21, why not make all Cards available for those who wants them? Either Musa, JOVIC and KENT?

Because what would be the point in voting for the players if they all win? Sort of defeats the purpose doesn't it?

When the player is that popular you just need to make the whole community happy.

Popular with who, kids who don't even know who he is bahahahahahaha. Stop crying
  • Mmandras
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 21
    The whole point of that Kent card is that he was OP at the very specific stage of the game. There are so many pacey options with Kent-like stats after TOTS, I don't honestly see the reason for such needy comments, and it is very questionable if he could outpace current top CB and fullbacks.
  • mindm4ster
    5241 posts Big Money Move
    jesus people are really hurt by not getting Kent :D
  • sparky123
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nah, its just a game right? I havent used KENT, i wanted to try him and see what everyone is on about. In This toxic community it looks like everything is corrupt. Hatets gonna hate. Its SAD that you guys are afraid of a player. Thats makes me laugh.

If it’s just a game, why are you making such a big deal of it? No one is afraid of Kent. It’s laughable to say people are afraid of a card when there are so many unreal cards out there.

It’s very sad that you can’t accept he lost. There will be loads of cards coming out over the next few weeks.
  • rezyy
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    He will probably come in a couple of weeks, fact is 10 times more people would have actually done the Kent sbc over the Jovic, he only lost because the vote was unfair putting him up along side a 83 card and it’s obvious now the casual players voted Jovic

Casual players will not have done the Jovic , EA need people to rinse there clubs and Kent will do that

People who voted Jovic because they didn’t want Kent are simply making excuses and they are simply 💩💩💩💩 at the game it’s so obvious

Don’t listen too them, the ones who voted Jovic because they wanted him I have nothing against and good luck with his card
  • Ballerson
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah that for sure, My opinion is that the game is sømløst finished before FIFA 21, why not make all Cards available for those who wants them? Either Musa, JOVIC and KENT?

I’ll support sbc challenge for a nuked Kent card if ea figures out how to properly program referees, eliminate tackling from behind, and they allow me to have an enforcer type foul that will cause a 20 game injury to your sbc Kent. Deal?

• nicitel32
    2875 posts Fans' Favourite
    no, go kent yourself
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1263 posts Professional
    Imagine everyone playing fully stacked tots teams and you still creaming your pants over a Kent card
  • WS100889
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 21
    I don't hate Kent as he used to play for my home team (bfc) and i have his (84) card , but it's toxic and sweaty enough playing against him as it is without having an upgraded stats card for him. Playing against people on rivals and especially wl would be even more toxic and sweaty, so I'm glad he didnt win the vote.

Plus if i do the jovic sbc challenge, i will put him in my spanish la liga team.

However EA again showing they don't care about the fifa community by putting kent's upgraded card in fut drafts. Which means having to pay 15 coins to enter or paying with fifa points if you don't have enough coins to enter each time you try to get the upgraded kent card. EA and the fifa community are just as toxic and sweaty as each other.

You might disagree but to me and every right to do so but

Fifa is all about EA making as much money as possible now and trying to take advantage of us fifa players.

And

The fifa community are crybabies because they don't always get their own way, Im sorry to say this , but its tough and life is tough , you just have to learn to accept it and deal with it best you can without crying about it.

You want to cry about things like this , then go ahead but it will more than likely get you nowhere in life. However everyone is entilted to their own opinion and deal with it their own way, but remember it's just a game and not worth crying about.
  • ShimmeringStew
    52 posts Park Captain
    shut up you sweaty pleb
  • Farley
    60 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why don’t you demand the lottery re-rolls until your numbers come up too...
  • NattoPatrol
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    At this rate you’d think we all just missed out on a 101 rated Messi for 100k. It’s embarrassing now.

Not really, Kent is one of the only players in the game with 5 star 5 star. It’s not hard to understand why people wanted him. He’s not even used that much, potm vardy is the real ❤️❤️❤️❤️ card
  • DannySTFC
    4376 posts National Call-Up
    At this rate you’d think we all just missed out on a 101 rated Messi for 100k. It’s embarrassing now.

Not really, Kent is one of the only players in the game with 5 star 5 star. It’s not hard to understand why people wanted him. He’s not even used that much, potm vardy is the real ❤️❤️❤️❤️ card

He’s not 5*5*, there’s plenty of cards which are 5*5* anyway
  • NucksNation
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    If it helps, majority of people that voted for Jovic aren’t event gonna do the sbc.. loving it!!!!!!!

A player that majority of fifa hadn’t even heard of, comes out and destroys fifa. Glad the community spoke with that voting
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    rezyy wrote: »
    He will probably come in a couple of weeks, fact is 10 times more people would have actually done the Kent sbc over the Jovic, he only lost because the vote was unfair putting him up along side a 83 card and it’s obvious now the casual players voted Jovic

Casual players will not have done the Jovic , EA need people to rinse there clubs and Kent will do that

People who voted Jovic because they didn’t want Kent are simply making excuses and they are simply 💩💩💩💩 at the game it’s so obvious

Don’t listen too them, the ones who voted Jovic because they wanted him I have nothing against and good luck with his card

i voted for Jovic, because Kent is a hun @rezyy
  • CustardHippo
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite

1. He isn’t 5*5*
    2. He’s absolutely pants IRL
    3. POTM Vardy hasn’t been in any team I have faced for a few months now.. come to think of it, hardly see his TOTSSF either.
  • futaddict79
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    It would be shocking If EA release kent now after everyone has been crying he didnt get the vote and show they truly fold to kids.

I voted for him because I wanted to try him out, but accept he didnt get the vote, and now glad he didnt get it based on the reaction off people on here
  • Headshrinker363
    5866 posts Big Money Move
    If There is 1/2 of the community that wants that card why not give it to us?

If half the community voted for Kent, he would’ve won the vote. Basic maths. Half the community is more than any others would’ve gotten. Since there seems to be votes for the other two.
  • Mic2904
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hilarious 😂 😂😂😂
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    I want a flashback Mario Gomez, he's still better irl at the end of his career than Kent will ever be
  • Jamjam999
    19 posts Ball Boy
    Wanted musa :'(
  • CeeQue
    12967 posts Has That Special Something
    Rangers to win the Europa League !! QbadP.png
  • HyperOCD
    1271 posts Professional

If half the community voted for Kent, he would’ve won the vote. Basic maths. Half the community is more than any others would’ve gotten. Since there seems to be votes for the other two.

not sure OP is in the age to complete such complicated math question
  • Summer69
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vote till you win....
  • MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 21
    If most wanted Kent then he'd have won the vote already
  • Dazzler
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite

Has someone been drinking too much
  • Drachenfells
    1304 posts Professional
    NO he lost, move along. Do you scream for a replay when your real life team loses as well?
  • Phoenixtone
    196 posts Sunday League Hero
    The sad thing is people want Kent because of an 84 card. Most people will have had no idea he existed before that card. Give them their Kent make him only usable in WL or Squad Battled and keep rivals free from the same style and squad playing sheep.
  • BadSeedsFC
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    🤣