61 games played to get 93 Mendy!

truegunn3r
13735 posts World Class
edited June 2020
Games played to get 85 and then how many I played between 85, 87 and 89 versions.

10 games played to get 85 then:

85 = 11
87 = 14
89 = 26

total = 61

Jesus! Did I really play that many games?

How many did you have to play?

Comments

• IxToMxI
    8256 posts League Winner
    I’m on 10 so far but have the 87 version, already had FUTmas Mendy in the club
  • Delboy13710
    10325 posts Has That Special Something
    Loads of people are quitting or going AFK
  • truegunn3r
    13735 posts World Class
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    I’m on 10 so far but have the 87 version, already had FUTmas Mendy in the club
    Hope you don’t have to play as many as me. Good luck
  • truegunn3r
    13735 posts World Class
    That’s actually very handy. You can just sub on a Serie A player and get the 10 goals objective for Kessie done. That’s what I did
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    Some how I did it it 38

85 already had
    87 10
    89 12
    93 16

Really surprised. Found the 93 earlier to get than expected. I even scored more crosses than I should of and only dropped 100 SP over the full objective. Got relegated naturally to D6 but can’t complain
  • Amargaladaster26
    11475 posts Has That Special Something
    For 85: 6
    For 87: 10
    For 89: 12
    For 93: so far 2, scored and assisted with Mendy and won them both.

D3/D4
  • Pow_patrol70
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2020
    The 89 is a monster in attack. Didn’t play with the 93 yet

Div 6 and promoted to 5
    When WL over the grind will be tougher
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    Just got 85
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    That’s actually very handy. You can just sub on a Serie A player and get the 10 goals objective for Kessie done. That’s what I did

Yea I managed to do kessie 10 goals and 2 long range with serie a, assist and score with Mendy in one match 🤣
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    truegunn3r wrote: »

I'm gonna use ss ribery in my French based team to do kessie and mendy
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Played 6 for the futmas

10 for 87

3 more games from 89. And I’m stopping there
  • Delboy13710
    10325 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm on the 89 just got promoted to div1 in the process , Not even bothered with the 93 I'll put Mendy on penalties and Corners and go from there
  • Destin8or
    5943 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2020
    85 - 10
    87 - 12
    89 - 45 😫
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Mendy is everywhere this weekend.

Yet people complain about gameplay but happy to put themselves through 60 odd matches of rivals to then use a lb in 30 matches of WL.

I'm absolutely not knocking anyone (especially the op, who I don't know and for all I know may love the gameplay anyway), just shows we are all addicted to the game in one way or another.

Also makes complete sense for EA to take little notice of the complaints, games sales up, in game transactions up, gameplay participation definitely up with these objectives, WL and icon swaps.

Is this unique to fifa, most other games I dislike so much I don't feel compelled to log into the app or fire up the game at all.
  • Destin8or
    Denz wrote: »

Yet people complain about gameplay but happy to put themselves through 60 odd matches of rivals to then use a lb in 30 matches of WL.

I'm absolutely not knocking anyone (especially the op, who I don't know and for all I know may love the gameplay anyway), just shows we are all addicted to the game in one way or another.

Also makes complete sense for EA to take little notice of the complaints, games sales up, in game transactions up, gameplay participation definitely up with these objectives, WL and icon swaps.

Is this unique to fifa, most other games I dislike so much I don't feel compelled to log into the app or fire up the game at all.

It's like being addicted to heroin, while hating what it does to you lol
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class

Its an addiction to objectives
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional

Most people went afk to get Mendy

You only need actually play like 10 games
  • JimNoShoes
    1303 posts Professional
    For 85: 5 ( very lucky everyone quit at 1-0 just after release, took just over 30 mins)
    For 87: 10
    For 89: 12

Really enjoying using the 89 in weekend league, so pumped for the 93. Reckon those will come with normal dr weekly play.

Also went from low div 6 to knocking on door of div 4 doing objectives. #reverserelegator

• Destin8or
    gregsii wrote: »

Most people went afk to get Mendy

You only need actually play like 10 games

Didn't meet any that went afk, that would have been lovely.
    People were quitting fut 2 secs after kickoff in alot of games, apparently the games counted for them
  • v4vendetta1978
    3314 posts National Call-Up
    Gave up after two games :D ainy got time for that shizz
  • Amargaladaster26
    Destin8or wrote: »
    85 - 10
    87 - 12
    89 - 45 😫

You needed 45 games to win 10? Uff
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    edited June 2020
    Gave up after two games :D ainy got time for that shizz

Got all season to do it but it’s actually not that bad if your willing to overlook the loses at the start. Of course there’s relegators but there’s also some easy matches somehow. People literally handing you wins by putting the controller down so if you can get that 89 quick, your playing people with the 87 in their team who don’t need wins. There’s a bit of sweat but I was surprised how fast I did it.

I did it instead of WL in D5/D6 though which has been my level all year.
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve got the 89. Will play WL with the 89 and then see how many more it takes to get 93. Crossing was a pain for sure.
  • Destin8or
    Destin8or wrote: »
    85 - 10
    87 - 12
    89 - 45 😫

You needed 45 games to win 10? Uff

I needed 45 to get 10 goals and 5 assists with Mendy while also winning the game, yes.
    Had a mare, and so many quitters, either at kickoff or before I could get something with Mendy.
  • oldboiler
    5470 posts Big Money Move
    3 games off the 89, done the crosses and the outside of the box goals quite quickly...it’s just boring, can’t play more than a couple of games at a time without turning it off
  • Okay I'll be the first to day it... That's 51 not 61.

Not bothering for it myself
  • Amargaladaster26
    Okay I'll be the first to day it... That's 51 not 61.

Not bothering for it myself

10+11+14+26=61
  • Paulopudasso
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2020
    Who are people using for the French player with 5*wf 4*sm? To get the 89, without using that c u nnt Ben yedder
  • Atm365
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Who are people using for the French player with 5*wf 4*sm? To get the 89, without using that c u nnt Ben yedder

Probably Mendy
  • Scu11duggery
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite

I used bday lemar and Dembele. Cut in, finesse shot, easy.

Took 6 games to get 85, 10 games for 87, took 4 games to get the 2 goals and 3 crosses needed for 89. Just got 5 more games to get 89. I'll switch him in game to get him in attack with TOTSSF Benz and Premium Mertens, who both start in midfield, so 93shouldnt take long after that.

I'm an average player too. I think a lot of people are overstating the difficulty of this. It's just about grinding out the objectives in the mandatory 10 and 12 games.