Prime Lev Yashin - Finally a man who can catch a football

Mogga
1815 posts Play-Off Hero
and not only that, when he palms the more difficult ones out he must have wrists of titanium as half the time they go at about 100mph for a throw in / corner.

i understand he is in his honeymoon period for me after getting him in the prime icon pack ( i cant lie my heart sank when i saw the russia flag).................

but last night with my bog standard 4-4-2 versus a selection of relegating mendy chasing objective hunters in division 6, the black spider repelled everything. 4 clean sheets in a row before finally succumbing to a prime cruyff blaster in game 5. (4 wins 1 draw). tots oblak and ter stegen would of conceded at least 2 in all of these games.

i finally have a goalkeeper i like

Comments

• yosef167
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero
    exactly.
    had Red stegn
    Red oblak and then i wanted to try Opara as CB at 10 chem so decided i have 400k and i am fine with all pos maybe time to get a gk?
    bought him and now for 2 weeks he with 0 mistakes. he is real GK
  • Denz
    2871 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is it the prime who has the hat or the mid, I forget.
  • Mogga
    1815 posts Play-Off Hero
    Denz wrote: »
    Is it the prime who has the hat or the mid, I forget.

thats the clincher for me, he also wears a hat B)
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Told you he was great and always catches the ball mate haha

The only keeper I've used that comes close and also catches the ball alot is TOTSSF Oblak. Doesn't catch just as many as Yashin but still catches alot of balls.
  • Mogga
    1815 posts Play-Off Hero
    Told you he was great and always catches the ball mate haha

The only keeper I've used that comes close and also catches the ball alot is TOTSSF Oblak. Doesn't catch just as many as Yashin but still catches alot of balls.

The mans an absolute machine :D
  • Lackosweat
    7521 posts League Winner
    The power of the hat
  • MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    Futmas de gea has been that for me since Xmas, but I've always wanted to try yashin so if he's that good then might try and but him. Want to try and use a few new icons now I'm just playing this for fun and not the wl.
  • yosef167
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    Futmas de gea has been that for me since Xmas, but I've always wanted to try yashin so if he's that good then might try and but him. Want to try and use a few new icons now I'm just playing this for fun and not the wl.

dont think twice
    with all untradables we have been getting i would throw 300k for Gk
  • abhreebhu_45
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ter stegen,, potm courtois,, oblak are pretty tough to score against