Stoz
388 posts Sunday League Hero
As above thank you

Comments

• Stoz
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was just coming to ask that as well haha. I’m unsure about this one as I think it involves everything and as we missed most of it. Hopefully roger can confirm this for us though
  • Stoz
    I think the lack of response as usual says it all. I won’t bother with 21 on switch and unsure if I’ll bother with any other version either
  • Gingerboaby83
    I’ll still get 21 if we get it. Roger has been very quiet on this for us lately which has me concerned about the future of fifa on the switch.
  • Stoz
    Fifa 21 I suspect will not be on switch Fifa 20 will be it
  • maketo
    4 posts Ball Boy
    what about this???
  • Stoz
    The muppets don’t respond as usual
  • mikepg
    22 posts Ball Boy
    EA Play is Today, guess we’ll find out if FIFA 21 is coming to Switch
  • Stoz
    I am going to say it’s not
  • mikepg
    22 posts Ball Boy
    FIFA 21 Legacy Edition is Confirmed for Switch
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    They wouldn't have to do much. Legacy edition FIFA, but they put the effort to bring apex over. A little underwhelming. I'll probably pick it up when it's on offer.
  • Gingerboaby83
    If we get the same content and maybe a little more promo wise as we got in 20 I’ll be happy to be honest. Well I mean the game will be workable.
  • maketo
    4 posts Ball Boy
    need fut champions and division rivals
  • Gingerboaby83
    Fut champs means nothing to me as I normally don’t have time to play it. Although some kind of reward system would be nice. Would also like them to bring back league sbcs and add player picks but can’t see it happening. Although we don’t know if they will add things or remove things.
  • BetoBens
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I would like at least we can get the same players than other systems, I understand we can't get Volta and other features like League SBC or Objectives, but there are a lot of players out there that we can't get them and is not cool at all.