That Mendy grind is not worth it in the slightest

JayyThunder
5051 posts Big Money Move
I don't care how good of a card it is and I don't care how many skill move stars he has. NOT WORTH IT AT ALL.

But props to those who do it. I hope you don't take it too seriously.

I'll be staying clear of DR for a while lol

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    I will stick with Moments Sandro. Need to for chem reasons anyway.
  • Lobbers99
    459 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I will stick with my Reguilon thanks
  • mypetfrog
    1866 posts Fans' Favourite
    👍
  • Mogga
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Full strength side here. Objective prevent relegating objective seekers
  • JayyThunder
    5051 posts Big Money Move
    EA just needs to make friendlies as the way to finish objectives. Because then it's not only putting more people into that mode but it's the best way to make it as even as possible. Those that are better shouldn't have to work 2x harder to achieve the same player as someone who's at a lower division. AND it stops from self-relegating
  • TDOF
    2929 posts National Call-Up
    His 87 overall card has less pace than the normal gold lol
  • Estaban
    1175 posts Professional
    I’m a natural div 6 player :s
  • Yangster1984
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    TDOF wrote: »
    His 87 overall card has less pace than the normal gold lol

EA just don't want people to do 1 objectives and get an upgraded player. They want u to complete the full set set of objectives
  • PaulDr
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    I will stick with Moments Sandro. Need to for chem reasons anyway.

Yea that's my thinking too
  • Rossco160715
    2583 posts Fans' Favourite
    I cannot believe what I am seeing

Played 3 games and 2 of them were relegation seekers who scored an own goal before quitting.

Interesting development.
  • V l u m s d e n
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite

Played 3 games and 2 of them were relegation seekers who scored an own goal before quitting.

Interesting development.

1 of the reasons why I don’t bother with online anymore. Surly these types of muppets should just play or at least support another player and also benefit themselves by just playing the bloody game 😤
  • Delboy13710
    7810 posts League Winner
    What else is there 2 play 4 ?
  • Batman442
    4938 posts Big Money Move
    37 games it would take if you do them all without missing an objective through a game.
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Great card, get to use the 85, 87, 89 in SBCs and my other La Liga LB is TOTS Reguilon so he can go into an SBC too
  • Sean123_
    710 posts Semi-Pro
    I’m going to do it just because there’s literally nothing else to play for during the week.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3369 posts National Call-Up
    He is end game so it shouldn't be easy
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain

Interesting development.

Thought the relegation droppers would've waited until tomorrow for Rival rewards.
  • newguy
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    89 is easy to get
  • starfox1284
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    if you play with your LB on stay back....its pretty useless to spend the time on the player. Lets be honest, I am not playing WL for the rest of the year with TOTW back into the picks so why bother.
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite

Interesting development.

It’s not like anyone needs the win they may aswell just quit before the goal
    The game is and has been a total circus It’s now absolutely pointless even turning this garbage on
    Wl is a delay fest and midweek play is near impossible to even get a game go past 30 min that’s if it even gets to ko
  • rikstar
    214 posts Sunday League Hero
    What is with this company and trying to stick it to us! I am all for grinding for objectives as that is the only thing that keeps me playing this game right now but all these new ones for Mendy seem way too ridiculous! Just playing for him with certain teams/players would have been enough but especially now towards the end of the game they give you objectives like score using players with min 4* skills and 5* weak foot.

Now i don't know about you but after completely gutting my club towards the end of TOTS i don't have a lot players left and especially players that have those requirements other than Fut birthday Rodrigo that i am going to use also with my La Liga side and mendy. I only have a few other players from other leagues that fit that criteria. That might be a struggle for me.

Considering i am in Div 6 right now i might end up in Div 10 trying to complete all these objectives.
  • z ginga ninja x
    1288 posts Professional
    edited June 17
    I will be changing my squad name to “no mendy 4 u” and doing everything i can stop them completing the objectives because its very easy to tell when they self relegate
    You dont deserve nice things on this game if you self relegate. I will find much joy in this
  • I will be changing my squad name to “no mendy 4 u” and doing everything i can stop them completing the objectives because its very easy to tell when they self relegate
    You dont deserve nice things on this game if you self relegate. I will find much joy in this

🤣
  • Delboy13710
    7810 posts League Winner
    I will be changing my squad name to “no mendy 4 u” and doing everything i can stop them completing the objectives because its very easy to tell when they self relegate

Cant tar all of us with the same brush I've never self relegated not even once , but I've been relegated organically from div2-4 doing objectives there so hard you end up getting relegated anyway .
  • DesiKRew
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nah.. For a lb.. No ways...
  • Barry Allannnn
    1164 posts Professional
    Looks like the best LB on the game but the upgrade over other TOTS players isn't worth the 50 game grind or whatever it takes. LB won't get you any extra wins but I'll probably end up doing it as I hate playing rivals with nothing to play for than just points.
  • HulkSmashPotato
    977 posts Professional

So your going to let them win 🤔 making it easier to complete the objective but stopping them getting relegated
  • YB_11_
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iam a D10 - D8 player.. I hope I will get him soon.. 😂
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Win 5 DR games and then you get 89 for literally just playing with a La Liga side. No wins or assists. It’s one of the easiest OBJs ever and has 30 days to complete if just going for 89.
  • EekAlaska
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Batman442 wrote: »
    37 games it would take if you do them all without missing an objective through a game.

But if you play DR you will play those games in a couple weeks anyway. Not sure that number is right tho. Pretty sure some Objectives can be done simultaneously.