Guaranteed Ultimate TOTSSF - MISTAKE

Comments

• Scu11duggery
    1151 posts Professional
    I didn't get 2 ultimate rewards or 2 Liga rewards.

I don't feel robbed in either. I didn't get a faulty reward in either. I've always received what was advertised. If they give everyone 2 Ultimates, then those who got Sancho and can't fit him in their team will then be complaining that they were hard done by by having less chance of getting 1 of the players they could use compared to others. It would be a never ending cycle. EA have ensured in both occasions that people got what was advertised. If anyone got anything else, that was a bonus and no one else is 'entitled' to it. I can't believe how much people are complaining about not getting something they were never promised or entitled to...
  • Ishibum
    14595 posts Has That Special Something
    They have made an absolute mess of this year's game.

This is something I do wholeheartedly agree with. If actually consider getting '21, I hope someone shoots me.
  • Neil_14
    808 posts Semi-Pro
    I think they should give me a 99 VVD to be fair.
  • ScootEvil30
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I didn't get 2 ultimate rewards or 2 Liga rewards.

I don't feel robbed in either. I didn't get a faulty reward in either. I've always received what was advertised. If they give everyone 2 Ultimates, then those who got Sancho and can't fit him in their team will then be complaining that they were hard done by by having less chance of getting 1 of the players they could use compared to others. It would be a never ending cycle. EA have ensured in both occasions that people got what was advertised. If anyone got anything else, that was a bonus and no one else is 'entitled' to it. I can't believe how much people are complaining about not getting something they were never promised or entitled to...

From a personal point of view, I'm not complaining about not getting stuff, just EAs solutions to their own, easily avoidable with the smallest amount of QA, mistakes. They jump to the lazy giving of more packs, leading to this. You telling me they couldn't take 5 minutes to think of a better answer?
  • Mrhey31
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 16
    My question would be. Would you also be this mad if you did get the 2 packs instead of 1? If your answer is:’
    ‘no then I would be happy’,
    then you know the feeling you have is called jealousy. Don’t worry a lot of people have this it will to away with time.
    Fair.. life isn’t fair, and FIFA is worse than life.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    I'll be thinking about this thread when I'm running around with my pack pulled Mbappe and Neymar this weekend
  • ScootEvil30
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    My question would be. Would you also be this mad if you did get the 2 packs instead of 1? If your answer is:’
    ‘no then I would be happy’,
    then you know the feeling you have is called jealousy. Don’t worry a lot of people have this it will to away with time.
    Fair.. life isn’t fair, and FIFA is worse than life.

I'm not mad, hell I'm not even surprised. It's one thing after another this year. I don't care who ppl get, tbh I hope everyone gets someone useful. It's not about jealousy at all, just a desire for EA to give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about this game. Fifa 19 had its flaws but Jesus, this year has been a complete disaster.

• Skywalker XVII
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah, that dupe untradeable Oblak is really giving me an advantage at this stage.

Feel unbeatable with two of him in my goal.