Wtf.. lost a game 7-2 from him only doing

BeastlyHusla
6153 posts Big Money Move
The same scoop turn with his NIF CR7 into near post top corner...

How is it so easily doable to get passed my defenders with one simple trick?

Comments

• Stav93
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Surely after like the first 2 it's predictable and easy to read, then make the block/tackle 😅
  • BeastlyHusla
    Stav93 wrote: »
    Surely after like the first 2 it's predictable and easy to read, then make the block/tackle 😅

Dunno bro. Playing at 50+ ping. Literally couldn't stop him. Tackle him and my defender is on the floor or the ball goes through his legs.

Could read everything he was doing but couldn't touch him from his fake shot stops to intercepting his passes.
  • NinthFall
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite

I had exactly the same match this wl. He was bad in every other aspect of the game though so it was like 7-8 or some hockey score. Every single time he got into the box, the same scoop turn and goal
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    Batman442 wrote: »
    People abusing broken mechanic's in the game is no surprise. Seen someone say earlier they can't use a striker unless they can do a scoop turn which says it all really

😂😂😂I believe that was me, need my scoop turns. A 4* skiller at the least is a must.
  • Royalwhite
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect

Not surprising , watch any Youtuber or streamer and you will find that 70 / 80 % of their goals are happening after a scoop turn.
  • BeastlyHusla
    Royalwhite wrote: »

Not surprising , watch any Youtuber or streamer and you will find that 70 / 80 % of their goals are happening after a scoop turn.

No wonder.. it's kinda stupid how simple and effective it is.

They really need to fix AI defending. It was a pain in the arse to break him down for my two goals but easy for him.
  • BuZuS
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    People abusing broken mechanic's
    Translation: "People using things effectively that I suck at".
  • Professor
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    That's why 5*5* is highly desired. Scoop turn onto any side and bang it in.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's delay when this happens to me. You press tackle or try to move your defender but the A.I. and tackle radius is messed up and they are free to go past you or get a shot away. You can be right next to them to the point that normally the A.I. would auto tackle or try to outmuscle them but your defender is just a statue instead.

The game sucks.
  • BeastlyHusla
    BuZuS wrote: »
    People abusing broken mechanic's
    Translation: "People using things effectively that I suck at".

Defo broken. If all the pros/streamers/yters use it.
  • AHL
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    I came across this too. Didn’t realize whyso many people had average teams and a special card R7 until I saw this move which is almost unstoppable
  • Oweyman
    1205 posts Professional

They really need to fix AI defending. It was a pain in the arse to break him down for my two goals but easy for him.

To be fair, doesn't that just mean you aren't as good at the game as him, or at least not as good at breaking defences down?
  • BeastlyHusla
    Oweyman wrote: »

To be fair, doesn't that just mean you aren't as good at the game as him, or at least not as good at breaking defences down?

Like I've said before. I was playing at 50+ ping. Which is stupid as it said 20 but as i accepted the game it dropped down to two bars.

More than capable and beating people but when people sit back with 6 people all narrow and letting AI do all the work. It's a different matter. Game had me with similar shooting star and defending to him but he had 7 shots with CR7 and they all went in.