Now that weekend league is cooling down who has been your top 3?

Comments

• Bobo23
    2384 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 15
    Messi, had him all year from his POTM to now his TOTS. His left foot just saves me so many times.

Vidal, his Flashback has been such a solid card and pops up with so many crucial goals.

86 Roberto Carlos, had him from the very first icon swaps and he's never been out of my team. I've tried a few top TOTS LB's, but Carlos still feels faster and better all around. What a bargain he has been!
  • Sean123_
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    R94
    Gueye
    Totssf Pique
  • futaddikt
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pim nedved, gem of a player
  • WLB_SENA
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TOTSSF Atal, Moments Lucas and Prime Kenny Dalglish.
  • Destin8or
    1376 posts Professional
    ASX wrote: »
    1. Moments Lucas - Scored several hatricks
    2. TOTSSF Son - Lethal from the left midfield with free roam, scores and assists for fun
    3. Flashback Modric - Such a fun player to use, using him as a CM with balanced instructions, some godly passes and lovely long shots

What position and chem on lucas.... I'm finding him a bit crap.
  • foleywba
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Defence: FB Militao has blown my mind since i did him, before that mid Koeman from swaps 2 was an absolute rock for me for ages and ages!

Midfield: packed an untradeable TOTY Kante and never looked back, probably the best cdm ive ever used and ive been playing fut since 2010

Attack: NIF Neymar, enough said
  • Riggs006
    975 posts Professional
    TOTY Mbappe
    Player Moments Kimmich
    Mid Koeman
  • Moments Blanc
    Tots Kdb
    Base Eusebio
  • Zeke1216
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tots messi
    Tots salvio
    Tots Marquinhos
  • ASX
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    Destin8or wrote: »
    2. TOTSSF Son - Lethal from the left midfield with free roam, scores and assists for fun
    3. Flashback Modric - Such a fun player to use, using him as a CM with balanced instructions, some godly passes and lovely long shots

Striker with Marksman
  • D0lvl
    3267 posts National Call-Up
    Tots Neymar
    R94
    Tots Ramos
  • kurzickchris
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS CR7/Messi (depends on the game)
    TOTS Renato
    FB Boateng
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    TOTS Atal
    TOTS Gueye
    TOTS Carlos
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    PaulDr wrote: »
    The connection ruined this weekend league. Modric 96 was awful though. I should have learnt as his futmas card was equally disappointing for me after a bright start. Might go back to Kroos. Best player is still 90 Dalglish and moments Maja continues to be an incredible supersub. I thought totw Ronaldo would be an upgrade from Nedved 89, I could not have been more wrong. In bad gameplay nedved is far better

I find that Modric card bang average too, my team last week was much stronger without him in the starting lineup.
  • JT_cfc
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    1. tots cesinha
    2. tots renato
    3. fb militao
  • JPRM71
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    FB Mbappe
    TOTS Frenkie
    TOTS Varane
  • Ishibum
    14654 posts World Class
    SBC Opara (now upgraded to tots)
    Tots Sabitzer (can't really explain what it is but the guy has the secret sauce for me)
    Tots Tevez
  • d-Leon307-b
    973 posts Professional
    Tots benzema and johnatan
    Vieira 88
    Ter Stegen tots
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Tots Salah
    believe it or not. Actually did mertens and replaced salah at ST, but halfway through this WL relegated mertens to RM and brought salah back in at ST. Salah's strength and distance shooting with Finisher make him absolutely fantastic. Unique body type, he can hold off a defender on his back and still get a burst of pace of the turn. Reminds me of TOTY robben back in FUT14 or something, so fast so good at shooting. You know he's going to hit it on his left, but you can't stop him

Premium SBC Allan
    Best CDM for me. Small enough to be nimble and fast, just big enough to be strong in the tackle without losing mobility. Shot is good on this card which was missing in previous versions. Highly recommend to anyone considering the SBC, the best value SBC I've done

TOTS Upamecano
    He's a big body boy who can still move with pace. Big tackle radius, can catch up to anyone
  • futaddict79
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tots neymar
    Tots kimmich
    Flashback militao
  • o0OainavO0o
    2521 posts Fans' Favourite
    Totssf Haland
    Moments Modric
    Moments Ramos (futmas mendy very close behind)
  • Barry Allannnn
    1164 posts Professional
    Flashback Luiz
    TOTS Renato
    Neymar /TOTS Mbappe
  • aladdin
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero
    mid eusebio
    prime matthaus
    base desailly
  • TW1103
    3077 posts National Call-Up
    Based on the entire year

NIF Ronaldo: Completely changed the game for me when I packed him. Went from a S1/G3 player, to a steady G2. Made me really enjoy playing most of the time. Shame I never got his TOTS, as he is now benched in favour of TOTS Aguero and Zaha.

NIF Reus: The centrepoint of my team for over 500 games early on. Really enjoyed using him, and always popped up with important goals. Still refusing to use this card in an SBC or something because I am sentimental.

Flaahback Ogbonna: My king.
  • spacemunky
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    TOTSSF Insigne(had his Scream card earlier on and loved it and this one's even better and also very reasonably priced)

TOTSSF Ndidi

Manolas base card: always the first Serie A defender I buy.
  • MEARLEY87
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Flashback boateng
    Moments goretzka
    Potm Ben yedder
  • sharmaz
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bday Bale
    NIF Messi
    TOTS Suarez
  • GT500
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    93 Ronaldo and 95 Messi essentially alternate scoring hattricks. Finally replaced Ronaldo who I’ve had since October with red tots Benzema who’s finishing has been immaculate for me.
  • MxMLover
    208 posts Sunday League Hero
    TotssfJohnathan my best striker this fifa
    Totssf Paulinho boses the midfield
    Totssf Orsic what a player
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    Destin8or wrote: »

Striker with Marksman

Striker with sniper for me and he is the best striker I've used outside of FB Mbappe