Tots Son or Toty Mane

barryw
2453 posts National Call-Up
Same price on ps4 but who's better?
On paper Mane looks better but Son have 5* wf and finesse trait.

Comments

• barryw
    Up
  • Jordy91
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive been eyeing up TOTY Mane to use as ST. Havent used any version of son but still using the 91 POTM Mane and he's insane. Play him with TOTS Aguero and he outscores him. Can only see the TOTY been even better.
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Son always scores against me, never had much problems with Mane
  • barryw
    edited June 2020
    Okay, hmm 🤔

This is the team
    Screenshot-20200614-130722.jpg

Toty Mane would play LCAM/LW
    Tots Son would play CCAM/LW

Or would you play Gomez CCAM and Son out wide?

Option 3 could be Tots Rashford or Tots Anderson which would leave me coins to get Mahrez to replace Traore
  • Koning Spijker
    3810 posts National Call-Up
    barryw wrote: »
    Okay, hmm 🤔

This is the team
    Screenshot-20200614-130722.jpg

Toty Mane would play LCAM/LW
    Tots Son would play CCAM/LW

Or would you play Gomez CCAM and Son out wide?

Option 3 could be Tots Rashford or Tots Anderson which would leave me coins to get Mahrez to replace Traore

Mahrez for Adama should have your priority.
    I have Mahrez and Rashford untradable, for me Mahrez is great, replaced POTM Messi for a while, now went back to Messi. But can't get on with Rashford. However, my eldest son has Rashford too, he thinks it's the best ST out there (my son is better than me)

Got Mane yesterday out Ultimate Pack, he is on another level, but that's tots.

• Freddieboi_27
    328 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Used both, son is stiff as, mane is so fast, great passing and great heading and shooting. Dribbling stats don't really add up but as a LAM or a RAM he is a boss. I've played 500games, with him and I just got over him then I pulled his TOTSSF from the ultimate pack... so... he's back in the team lol
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Been looking at the same 2 all week but prices have been volatile up till today.
  • futaddict79
    2207 posts National Call-Up
    Sons ok, but nowhere near as good as last year, I really enjoyed toty mane, would pick him
  • Lockett45
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTY Mane was good until TOTS came out, now every full back has 99 pace he’s pretty useless and he’s one of my favourite players in real life
  • Gilly04
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have both toty mane untradable played over 1000 games and would be sold if I could
    He’s very good most of the time but he can go missing for games in a row
    Son totsf is better as a cam than mane his wf is insane and always pops up on the edge of the box play him cam in 41212 with mane and Lucas moments strikers
  • Thehubby
    1978 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gilly04 wrote: »
    I have both toty mane untradable played over 1000 games and would be sold if I could
    Son totsf is better as a cam than mane his wf is insane and always pops up on the edge of the box play him cam in 41212 with mane and Lucas moments strikers

How is moments Lucas compared to son and mane
  • Turkey_man
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Son is not great on the wing, I'd definitely choose Mane if you need a winger.

Moving Son to ST is the best move I've done all year. He's got to be one of the best ST in the game.
  • barryw
    Turkey_man wrote: »
    Son is not great on the wing, I'd definitely choose Mane if you need a winger.

Moving Son to ST is the best move I've done all year. He's got to be one of the best ST in the game.

Son would play mostly as central CAM and Mane as LCAM
  • Gilly04
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thehubby wrote: »
    Gilly04 wrote: »

How is moments Lucas compared to son and mane

Lucas is something else ! He was op as a gold card his 85 if is still usable and the moments is lethal the wf is real and shoots so quick has the odd game where he struggles but everyone has 99 physical and defending stats now 😂
  • Jordi93
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mane is generally better in most situations but Son has 5* WF. Depends how reliant you are on smashing when you get a chance or turning to one side every time. Through the middle I’d use Son. Out wide I’d probably take Mane.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Mane never troubles me when I face him, but Son occasionally frustrates with his excellent outside the box finesse from a wide angle
  • nicela
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    mane is a god. son is trash anyone that says otherwise is bad at the game tbh. mane gets burst of speed from skill moves, is faster, stronger, leaner, turns faster, shoots better too tbh and passing is as trash as for everyone else. there are better players than mane obviously but on the wing the difference isn't noticeable. however i would never replace fb mbappe and neymar in the middle either
  • mhh1981
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    I used toty mane as a striker and cam for 330 games. Think he is fantastic to be honest. I bought and sold son as didn’t play to stats, even the 5swf
  • Mahrez and Rashford 👍🏻