Not getting matched against people in same country

mr_flibble
740 posts Semi-Pro
My last 4 games have all been away games against people in Spain/France with awful connection. Seems unlikely that noone in England has a similar record and is looking for a game!

Anyone else having the same issue?

Comments

• CarpeDiem
    2481 posts Fans' Favourite
    The UK doesn't have it's own server so that odds of playing someone from here are slim, we all divide between the 3/4 EU serevrs.
  • BigBadBaloo
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m in Scotland and I only ever play Germans. I’m at such a disadvantage as soon as I play the weekend league.
  • Skywalker XVII
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have worse connection against fellow swedes than when I play polish players.

I live almost as far away from the swedish server as possible and Im always at a disadvantage agains other Swedish players. Feels more fair playing people from other countries even if they are closer to the server.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    mr_flibble wrote: »
    My last 4 games have all been away games against people in Spain/France with awful connection. Seems unlikely that noone in England has a similar record and is looking for a game!

Anyone else having the same issue?

You're probably connected to the French server and the person from Spain is also connected to the French server. No wonder we have this delayed gameplay lol
  • Zalisis
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm from Manchester and played 2 consecutive away games against people from Arabic countries earlier.

Apparently nobody in England or even Europe had a +1/+2 ELO rating 😂