Disconnection

StalyVegas
134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I've now had my 5th DNF, all from winning positions and my recent one being a 90th minute DNF.

Why and how does this still continue to happen.

Comments

• malky
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had one earlier...strangely enough I was winning 4-0...
  • It’s the disconnect glitch you’re opponent is kicking you off the servers to get another chance of wining a game
  • Jonss
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Happened to me 6 times today and got loss from those. Every time i was leading and it happened in second half. Gameplay were good and no delay/lag... Seems like my opponent caused me to dc. Never had so many dc in one wl and usually i dont get loss from dc, but this wl 6 loss... So annoying.

• PaulDr
    1859 posts Play-Off Hero
    People having to cheat to get wins is very sad.
  • Just come from 2-0 down to make it 2-2. Immediately after the 2nd goal went in we “disconnected” Really sad that people have to do what they have to do because they’re so desperate to win by whatever means, and even sadder that the games actually allows this to happen
  • MIG40970
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s the disconnect glitch you’re opponent is kicking you off the servers to get another chance of wining a game

it doesn't have to be an exploit. I was losing my 2nd game on friday 0-4. Kicked from the server in the 70' and I got no loss. Still 29 games to play. I have messages turned off, so I don't know what happened with the opponent
  • Dev_ol
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had a disconnect 3-0 up and the guy messaged me after to say he had no idea what happened and I was by far the better player. I think a lot of these are the potato servers