What you think about Salah.? Is he good

Ledi12
42 posts Park Captain
I don't see many using Salah

Comments

  • Ishibum
    14654 posts World Class
    If you're spending that kind of money, you need a min 4 star weak foot.
  • nicela
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ledi12 wrote: »
    I don't see many using Salah

    just get someone like birthday asm and wait for dembele futties as he will be the best rw in the game.
  • Ledi12
    42 posts Park Captain
    Ishibum wrote: »
    If you're spending that kind of money, you need a min 4 star weak foot.

    I have Atal but he's not that good to make the difference..
  • Batman442
    5024 posts Big Money Move
    I have him, and only use him for chemistry reasons. Not a big fan of his and I'm a Liverpool fan, I find he is better on the left because of the WF, he is ok at striker. Currently thinking of selling him to get Mahrez instead
  • Ledi12
    42 posts Park Captain
    https://imgur.com/a/TBAe7ye

    I have Atal but he's not that good to make the difference.. i have 4m to spend, I'm thinking what team to make
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    I used him for 300 matches at left striker in 442, good card. But the weakfoot does let him down

    I just got mertens and prefer him
  • Ledi12
    42 posts Park Captain
    Clancy wrote: »
    I used him for 300 matches at left striker in 442, good card. But the weakfoot does let him down

    I just got mertens and prefer him

    What about Di Maria? Any idea
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Ledi12 wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    I used him for 300 matches at left striker in 442, good card. But the weakfoot does let him down

    I just got mertens and prefer him

    What about Di Maria? Any idea

    Di Maria looks worse than Salah. The only thing that makes salah useable with 3* WF is having finesse and outside foot. Di Maria doesn't even have finesse
  • Hannayiom
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm getting more joy from 96 Sancho than I got with 97 Salah.
  • Batman442
    5024 posts Big Money Move
    Ledi12 wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/a/TBAe7ye

    I have Atal but he's not that good to make the difference.. i have 4m to spend, I'm thinking what team to make

    4m to spend on RW? Get Messi and de Jong tots cards
  • spy
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve got Salah and Di Maria from an SBC and red picks respectively. I find both I consistent and can either be great or terrible. Just got Sancho in the ultimate SBC so will see if he is any better although despite having 3 top RMs non of them really fit my team!
  • MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    I use him as a super sub at half time in generally 433 v2 or v3. At this point when opponents players have tired a little, he's too quick for them and gets a lot of goals/assists from cm on get forward instructions. Can't use him on wing though, feels a little too rigid for my liking there and I struggle with left footer on right wing
  • Ledi12
    42 posts Park Captain
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Ledi12 wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/a/TBAe7ye

    I have Atal but he's not that good to make the difference.. i have 4m to spend, I'm thinking what team to make

    4m to spend on RW? Get Messi and de Jong tots cards

    No to make my team .. i got Neymar :P
  • SStubbs88
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's good but not as good as I expected him to be. I prefer FB Di Maria.
Sign In or Register to comment.