Cheaters in every online game

Typej
posts Ball Boy
I just have a question, when will this issue been resolved ?, I've been playing Fifa ultimate team since Fifa 17, and the same problem still exist, 80 % of the time while playing division rivals, I get to play against people who are using legacy defending and other cheats, I cannot make a single pass, I can't dribble with the ball for 10 meters, I get pressured and pressure and beaten by them, BTW my team is 94 rated and nearly lost to a 81 rated team, because the guy cheated, and I'm in division 3, so I'm not a random guy who just complains for every loss and can't play the game.

We need answers from EA, cheaters ruined to the only game we love, so will there be any actions taken against cheating on the PC console, or we will have to deal with rage and pressure every day, this is not fun this is a misery, with that being said if this problem insists, I think many players including myself will not purchase Fifa 21, because this is unacceptable, it saddens me so much to say this but, its better to play a random old dos game than to play against a cheater.

PLEASE EA save your game and value your humble players, and put an end to this misery, insert an anti cheat engine to the game to stop this.

Comments

• I have the same issue, A lot of opponents are using pressure insanely with 2 defenders at the same time and the fut champion last 2 3 weeks is ridiculous. Fifa becoming worst more and more each year.
    I don't think I will get Fifa 21, It's time to retire from this psychological stress
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Typej wrote: »
    I just have a question, when will this issue been resolved ?
    Never.

• baerentoeterR
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Funny that he realy thinks, EA is going to do anything about it. Feels sorry mate. You cant rely on EA. EA is a poor trash Company who isnt able to create a balanced and not fully random based Game.
  • SAME HERE BRO, i PLAY FUT SINCE FIFA 15 AND THE LOWEST I AM IS division 4.

because of EA still not resolving this issue I didn't buy fifa19 and fifa20
  • shadowlee
    205 posts Sunday League Hero
    you play on pc, you have to accept the cheats , harsh but true,i moved to console, lot better there
  • salvadordali1
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    shadowlee wrote: »
    you play on pc, you have to accept the cheats , harsh but true,i moved to console, lot better there

Hmmm i dont remember when i checked the little box that says "you have to accept the cheats"... but thats just me... this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bussiness plan will never change just because there are new players coming every year and there is just no way that we can boycott EA or any idea in this direction... Fifa is trash and will be trash because of trashy people who pull the strings inside EA's HQ, and thats all...

I played fifa20 untill TOTSSF, and i was dissapointed that company which is that big is putting so little efforts in resolving issues or just hidding them... Therefore i will never buy an product from EA ever again... Not because i hate them, or because they "destroyed fifa, and fut", but just because i dont trust them anymore. They can say that there is sunny in canada and i would have to check weather report to believe them. :)

FIFA is better and bigger than PES just because of two reason... lack of competition, and bigger budget, even with this perks some players choose not to play at all than just to go with the flow. Yeah fifa is that bad. :)
  • VagisilFC
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    There are still people playing 19 and 18 who use cheat engines and multiple accounts. EA have created a toxic community of nihilistic parasites.
  • shadowlee
    we all know cheating been going on for years on pc we all know it will continue , so what option you got, you either accept it or change platform to play. There really is no other option. It wont be fixed , you can create as many threads as you want, year after year same threads , year after year same outcome , no change.
  • Quase
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2020
    Why would I change the platform though? It's not that I decided to play on the PC without being aware of alternatives, but I don't want a console and I have a powerful PC.

We pay the same and more (did not even see a loyality discount for pre-ordering FIFA21) then the consoles and I expect the same or better experience therefore.
    What needs to be done by EA is crossplay over all platforms. EA would be forced to do something against cheaters or else they would be killed by the whole community.

Instead they take the easy way out. Ignore the cheaters, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on the ingame market (too small, too expensive), deny the next gen update for FIFA21 on the PC and not even give you a loyality discount. Tell me why I should by the game this yearor any other year as long as this continues?
  • salvadordali1
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    Switching consoles will never be an option for me. I would rather stop playing fifa alltogether without "im going to pes" ❤️❤️❤️❤️, because pes is just as bad. This is the first fifa in years that my team is the one i wanted, not the one i went for due to required cards, but the one i wanted. And still i cant play more than a 2 matches max before i go for alt+f4. And considering that i played a lot, 1000+ games every year... i stopped at 500 this year. So after that said, fifa 21 wont be on my PC.
  • shadowlee
    Quase wrote: »
    Why would I change the platform though? It's not that I decided to play on the PC without being aware of alternatives, but I don't want a console and I have a powerful PC.

We pay the same and more (did not even see a loyality discount for pre-ordering FIFA21) then the consoles and I expect the same or better experience therefore.
    What needs to be done by EA is crossplay over all platforms. EA would be forced to do something against cheaters or else they would be killed by the whole community.

Instead they take the easy way out. Ignore the cheaters, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on the ingame market (too small, too expensive), deny the next gen update for FIFA21 on the PC and not even give you a loyality discount. Tell me why I should by the game this yearor any other year as long as this continues?

you answered this yourself, you know the cheating wont change, so dont buy it, if you do buy it then you have to accept the hacks, as you buy it with eyes open knowing this. But i will never buy it on pc again, even though i have a very high end rig and love it on my ultra wide monitor. Just not dealing with hackers
  • shadowlee
    Switching consoles will never be an option for me. I would rather stop playing fifa alltogether without "im going to pes" ❤️❤️❤️❤️, because pes is just as bad. This is the first fifa in years that my team is the one i wanted, not the one i went for due to required cards, but the one i wanted. And still i cant play more than a 2 matches max before i go for alt+f4. And considering that i played a lot, 1000+ games every year... i stopped at 500 this year. So after that said, fifa 21 wont be on my PC.

good decision

• Springveldt
    5993 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2020
    Typej wrote: »
    I just have a question, when will this issue been resolved ?
    Simple answer is never. The same cheats have been working since at least 2013 (with minor tweaks each year for new memory locations etc).

If you don't want to deal with the cheaters either move to a console or give up on FIFA on PC. I chose the later, I cancelled my Premium subscription and uninstalled Origin.

To be fair, cheaters weren't the only reason I packed it in. It's the garbage gameplay and servers with obvious delay that pushed me over the edge.

The first couple of months were hard at the start of FIFA 20 but after Christmas I stopped thinking about FIFA, stopped watching YouTube/Twitch etc and haven't really given it much thought. I'm only back now to see if they have fixed the delay issues in 21, if they have I might consider getting it again but on the PS4.
  • shepj6
    1209 posts Professional
    Thank god I'm moving over to PS for Fifa 21. 3rd round of draft vs a clear user of the time finishing hack. had something like 18 shots to his 7, 6 of his 7 were all green timed first timed shots, he volleys in a green timed equaliser in the last min of extra time and I lose on on pens, will be glad to see the back of them.
  • DSD27
    5771 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2020
    I play on PC since FIFA 13, and I've always noticed that on PC the pressure is insane when compared to consoles, not even pros pressure like what we see on PC.
    If you really love FIFA and it's the game you play the most by far, just buy the new Xbox when it comes out, only for FIFA, it's the only way to really enjoy this game cheater free, but if course, it will still be poisonous :D