A call to scrap pack fillers!

Cortza
943 posts Professional
I know no one from EA will ever read or act on this but there really needs to be a revamp of pack content.

Several position modifiers are extinct and shadows and hunters cost more than most golds, yet EA refuse to raise pack weight, instead filler packs with useless kits, badges and coaches.

I have a kit and a badge and I don't need a coach or new manager so why not bump up the drop weight on actual useful consumables?!

It's disgusting how money grabbing this shambles of a company is!! Let's not increase supply, let's simply raise the max BIN and keep demand sky high.

It's June and they're still trying to claw every last penny from their fanbase!

A despicable company ran by a bunch of crooks!! Even their community managers don't bother/don't have the power to do anything besides ban and silence people!! Awful awful company!!

If you agree, copy the content of this post and start a new discussion with it! Let's bring down this shocking company if they're not gonna sort things out themselves!

Comments

• starfox1284
    2520 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fitness and player contracts need to go.
  • Brustring1893
    1356 posts Professional
    I am yet to pull a Ferland Mendy in the countless packs I’ve opened.
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Anything that isn't a player in packs needs to go
  • Zalisis
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Come on now, don't you love opening Brazilian League manager cards?

WHEN THERE ARE NO BRAZILIAN LEAGUE PLAYERS IN THE GAME

Seriously whoever coded that into the game needs a good slap.
  • WarrenBarton
    10462 posts Has That Special Something
    Bring back morale cards
  • Wizbit81
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep get rid of contracts, fitness, chemistry. I want a more pure football game. Dont get me started on training cards 🙈
  • ironawin1
    1194 posts Professional
    Fitness and contracts need to be removed completely. Chemistry hmmmmm. Debateable.
  • Cortza
    943 posts Professional
    edited June 14
    ironawin1 wrote: »
    Fitness and contracts need to be removed completely. Chemistry hmmmmm. Debateable.

I feel chemistry adds to the game so it should stay. However, there's needs to be some sort of limit as to where players can start in game. For example, I can start CR7 on 10 chem as a CDM but I can't do the same with a centre back? I feel there should be a 2 card limit on players i.e.

ST > CF > CAM
    CB > CDM > CM
    CB < CDM < CM or CM > CAM > CF
  • Toonleew
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think they need to reintroduce consumable packs. Then also have kit and stadium packs and pure player packs.
  • gorillabear
    1018 posts Professional
    Make different levels of loyalty maybe. 10 games +1 chem, 20 games + 2, 30 games +3. That way you can actually get smaller league players in your team easier
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 14
    Cortza wrote: »
    ironawin1 wrote: »

I feel chemistry adds to the game so it should stay. However, there's needs to be some sort of limit as to where players can start in game. For example, I can start CR7 on 10 chem as a CDM but I can't do the same with a centre back? I feel there should be a 2 card limit on players i.e.

ST > CF > CAM
    CB > CDM > CM
    CB < CDM < CM or CM > CAM > CF

Chemistry cards offer nothing to the game they are actually what has completely destroyed the game they have taken all originality from players and every player seems the same which is why ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players like rashford and Lucas etc will still get as many goals per a game as ronaldo as they all have 99 all round shooting stats
    Imo the game needs striped back to basics we certainly don’t need 50 gullet gang players in the game and now every one and their granny has been given a 5* wf which is why the gameplay is so stale as no one even needs to think they just get in or around the box And press shoot regardless of player position or posture
  • GrasuXXL
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bring back morale cards

There was never a morale card.
  • phep
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    GrasuXXL wrote: »
    Bring back morale cards

This man never played 09/10
  • Toonleew
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite
    Probably only 9
  • TDOF
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    GrasuXXL wrote: »
    Bring back morale cards

morale cards were in the game till like fifa 16 lol
  • Stewuk73
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No chance of EA replying they don’t interact with their customers. Mugs.