Prepare for another massive middle finger to us all again xD

greggles
2260 posts Fans' Favourite
As i said on the last thread about the red picks not being dished out correctly. Yes i missed out on getting half a team of reds because i didn't qualify for g2, But I still believed everyone deserved a 2nd shot at reds.

This time today i opened the ultimate sbc pack before it was removed, and now im in luck this time because i will probably have a 2nd chance to pack oblak. This does not mean that others do not deserve a 2nd shot. I honestly hope everyone gets 2 sbcs to do... but you know, middle finger n'all.

Comments

  • Fifapayne
    3062 posts National Call-Up
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc
  • WarrenBarton
    10501 posts Has That Special Something
    Where’s the finger gonna gonna go 😋
  • Fifapayne
    3062 posts National Call-Up
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?
  • Bayaeraking408
    883 posts Professional
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    i dont see your point personally, why would you be against everyone having 2 shots? the only reason why they took it down was because the pack weight was to good, but i got oblak so why should i get a 2nd chance if i wasn't affected and got what i was meant to get, which was bad luck instead of goodluck.
  • Queens11
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only reasonable offer from ea would be to release another sbc which only Toty sancho can be submitted
    That way anyone who got him has a choice to roll the dice again
  • Bayaeraking408
    883 posts Professional
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Only reasonable offer from ea would be to release another sbc which only Toty sancho can be submitted
    That way anyone who got him has a choice to roll the dice again

    Yea that would make it fair for everyone
  • Fifapayne
    3062 posts National Call-Up
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right

    I’ve done this food analogy a thousand times

    I go to restaurant and order a large mashed potatoes and the person behind me orders the same. The company gives me a small size and I say this was suppose to be a large. They let me keep the small and I get a large as well.
    By your logic the person behind me deserves to sizes as well?
    Wrong, that’s just not how the world works.
  • iGainZ
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t see EA giving another free pack to whoever opened the pack
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right

    I’ve done this food analogy a thousand times

    I go to restaurant and order a large mashed potatoes and the person behind me orders the same. The company gives me a small size and I say this was suppose to be a large. They let me keep the small and I get a large as well.
    By your logic the person behind me deserves to sizes as well?
    Wrong, that’s just not how the world works.

    We are not eating maccies here, we are suppose to be playing a game thats fun and fair for all.
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    iGainZ wrote: »
    I don’t see EA giving another free pack to whoever opened the pack

    yeah i do believe this could also happen, hopefully not but they did say they are working on a solution to the "affected players" so take it as you like, that means we are getting something.
  • Fifapayne
    3062 posts National Call-Up
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right

    I’ve done this food analogy a thousand times

    I go to restaurant and order a large mashed potatoes and the person behind me orders the same. The company gives me a small size and I say this was suppose to be a large. They let me keep the small and I get a large as well.
    By your logic the person behind me deserves to sizes as well?
    Wrong, that’s just not how the world works.

    We are not eating maccies here, we are suppose to be playing a game thats fun and fair for all.

    Way over your head eh?
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right

    I’ve done this food analogy a thousand times

    I go to restaurant and order a large mashed potatoes and the person behind me orders the same. The company gives me a small size and I say this was suppose to be a large. They let me keep the small and I get a large as well.
    By your logic the person behind me deserves to sizes as well?
    Wrong, that’s just not how the world works.

    We are not eating maccies here, we are suppose to be playing a game thats fun and fair for all.

    Way over your head eh?

    yeah thats what i thought ;)
  • Fifapayne
    3062 posts National Call-Up
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right

    I’ve done this food analogy a thousand times

    I go to restaurant and order a large mashed potatoes and the person behind me orders the same. The company gives me a small size and I say this was suppose to be a large. They let me keep the small and I get a large as well.
    By your logic the person behind me deserves to sizes as well?
    Wrong, that’s just not how the world works.

    We are not eating maccies here, we are suppose to be playing a game thats fun and fair for all.

    Way over your head eh?

    yeah thats what i thought ;)

    Room temp iq
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right

    I’ve done this food analogy a thousand times

    I go to restaurant and order a large mashed potatoes and the person behind me orders the same. The company gives me a small size and I say this was suppose to be a large. They let me keep the small and I get a large as well.
    By your logic the person behind me deserves to sizes as well?
    Wrong, that’s just not how the world works.

    We are not eating maccies here, we are suppose to be playing a game thats fun and fair for all.

    Way over your head eh?

    yeah thats what i thought ;)

    Room temp iq

    careful buddy, your starting to say bannable offences on this forum now
  • WarrenBarton
    10501 posts Has That Special Something
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right

    I’ve done this food analogy a thousand times

    I go to restaurant and order a large mashed potatoes and the person behind me orders the same. The company gives me a small size and I say this was suppose to be a large. They let me keep the small and I get a large as well.
    By your logic the person behind me deserves to sizes as well?
    Wrong, that’s just not how the world works.

    Bro I he don’t you use nice food in your analogy, something with beef would be better

    Anyway where’s our pack ea 😤
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right

    I’ve done this food analogy a thousand times

    I go to restaurant and order a large mashed potatoes and the person behind me orders the same. The company gives me a small size and I say this was suppose to be a large. They let me keep the small and I get a large as well.
    By your logic the person behind me deserves to sizes as well?
    Wrong, that’s just not how the world works.

    Bro I he don’t you use nice food in your analogy, something with beef would be better

    Anyway where’s our pack ea 😤

    not tonight it seems ayy
  • Fifapayne
    3062 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 13
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right

    I’ve done this food analogy a thousand times

    I go to restaurant and order a large mashed potatoes and the person behind me orders the same. The company gives me a small size and I say this was suppose to be a large. They let me keep the small and I get a large as well.
    By your logic the person behind me deserves to sizes as well?
    Wrong, that’s just not how the world works.

    We are not eating maccies here, we are suppose to be playing a game thats fun and fair for all.

    Way over your head eh?

    yeah thats what i thought ;)

    Room temp iq

    careful buddy, your starting to say bannable offences on this forum now

    My comment is no different than people on this forum saying “you’re clueless.”

    Which is said 1000x on this forum
    The only difference is
    my comment was also not directed at anyone.
    I never said you or anyone else.
  • Pnub
    1008 posts Professional
    edited June 13
    I don't see EA giving another pack to the players as that is an admission to tampering with player pack weight where right now they have only said it was a technical issue. We all know that player value has a direct effect on drop rate take gold Mendy compared to any other 80 rated card, the padderborn/bresica silver and bronze players ect. Or in the case of TOTS sbc's where gk's who have a higher base rating dropping more than lower rated outfield players
    It would just open them up to all kinds of trouble in the future so its best to just stay with the lie of it being a technical issue of people being unable to submit the sbc from the app or the right chemistry not registering.
  • WarrenBarton
    10501 posts Has That Special Something
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right

    I’ve done this food analogy a thousand times

    I go to restaurant and order a large mashed potatoes and the person behind me orders the same. The company gives me a small size and I say this was suppose to be a large. They let me keep the small and I get a large as well.
    By your logic the person behind me deserves to sizes as well?
    Wrong, that’s just not how the world works.

    Bro I he don’t you use nice food in your analogy, something with beef would be better

    Anyway where’s our pack ea 😤

    not tonight it seems ayy

    Hopefully wake up to something special 🤞 (I don’t mean mr tumble btw)
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right

    I’ve done this food analogy a thousand times

    I go to restaurant and order a large mashed potatoes and the person behind me orders the same. The company gives me a small size and I say this was suppose to be a large. They let me keep the small and I get a large as well.
    By your logic the person behind me deserves to sizes as well?
    Wrong, that’s just not how the world works.

    Bro I he don’t you use nice food in your analogy, something with beef would be better

    Anyway where’s our pack ea 😤

    not tonight it seems ayy

    Hopefully wake up to something special 🤞 (I don’t mean mr tumble btw)

    im a sponge bob guy myself
  • WarrenBarton
    10501 posts Has That Special Something
    greggles wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    We should all get two we did all pay for the same product right

    I’ve done this food analogy a thousand times

    I go to restaurant and order a large mashed potatoes and the person behind me orders the same. The company gives me a small size and I say this was suppose to be a large. They let me keep the small and I get a large as well.
    By your logic the person behind me deserves to sizes as well?
    Wrong, that’s just not how the world works.

    Bro I he don’t you use nice food in your analogy, something with beef would be better

    Anyway where’s our pack ea 😤

    not tonight it seems ayy

    Hopefully wake up to something special 🤞 (I don’t mean mr tumble btw)

    im a sponge bob guy myself

    😎
  • Stav93
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 13
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    i dont see your point personally, why would you be against everyone having 2 shots? the only reason why they took it down was because the pack weight was to good, but i got oblak so why should i get a 2nd chance if i wasn't affected and got what i was meant to get, which was bad luck instead of goodluck.

    You were affected though dude. You did the SBC when the pack weights were messed up, and as a result of the Sancho issue, had less chance of packing the Neymars the Ronaldos etc regardless of whether you got a Sancho or not.

    That being said, they should give everyone 2 this time. I didn't agree with everyone getting 2 red picks as that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up prevented people from getting any of the good players, however I and many others packed, and had very strong odds of packing Sancho who is one of the rare Ws, albeit minor W, whereas now everyone else is doing the same SBC at the same price with vastly different odds and pack weight.

    They won't give everyone 2, it'll just be us "affected" players who managed to do it early, but this time they should give everyone an extra go. Especially since those who weren't affected will still have to submit an extra 89 rated squad.
  • Laker62
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stav93 wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Lol
    Why would anyone else deserve a shot who didn’t open it?
    Dumb logic is dumb.

    Btw, I didn’t do the sbc

    some people didn't even pack sancho. yet they will also get the 2nd sbc

    And your point?

    Let people who opened the pack get another one.
    Who gives a good god damn?

    i dont see your point personally, why would you be against everyone having 2 shots? the only reason why they took it down was because the pack weight was to good, but i got oblak so why should i get a 2nd chance if i wasn't affected and got what i was meant to get, which was bad luck instead of goodluck.

    You were affected though dude. You did the SBC when the pack weights were messed up, and as a result of the Sancho issue, had less chance of packing the Neymars the Ronaldos etc regardless of whether you got a Sancho or not.

    That being said, they should give everyone 2 this time. I didn't agree with everyone getting 2 red picks as that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up prevented people from getting any of the good players, however I and many others packed, and had very strong odds of packing Sancho who is one of the rare Ws, albeit minor W, whereas now everyone else is doing the same SBC at the same price with vastly different odds and pack weight.

    They won't give everyone 2, it'll just be us "affected" players who managed to do it early, but this time they should give everyone an extra go. Especially since those who weren't affected will still have to submit an extra 89 rated squad.

    This is a good response. One of the few who actually grasp what is going on. While I doubt everyone will get 2 (only those that opened with the messed up pack weights), I am not fussed about it occurring due to the late stage in the game. Jealousy is a big factor in the posts about this on the forum today. Those who opened early deserve a 2nd, those who didn't open early do not deserve a free one.
  • Amdp9
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    greggles wrote: »
    As i said on the last thread about the red picks not being dished out correctly. Yes i missed out on getting half a team of reds because i didn't qualify for g2, But I still believed everyone deserved a 2nd shot at reds.

    This time today i opened the ultimate sbc pack before it was removed, and now im in luck this time because i will probably have a 2nd chance to pack oblak. This does not mean that others do not deserve a 2nd shot. I honestly hope everyone gets 2 sbcs to do... but you know, middle finger n'all.
    I know and I feel you man, each week during TOTS I finished G1-2 got nothing in return except fodders, from Packs I got barely 82 rated, TOTS SBC’s best was salah which is worthless.
    I understand people get bad pack luck but this whole year have been the worst for me, only good thing happened to me was TOTY Robertson which I submitted almost 300 SBC’s, I guess no party for me.
    Did Ultimate Pack, submitted then they removed the pack and gave me my cards back, re-submitted got Luis Alberto. There isn’t anything else for me. I am done from here and now on.

    EA made this game pay to win !
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    sorry guys, i mean if it makes you feel better i got oblak in first, benzema in the 2nd
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    no way do i deserve a 2nd pack, feel bad for the guys who didn't get this chance
  • Realist
    3190 posts National Call-Up
    I wasn’t too bothered about getting sancho first time so was surprised they gave an extra pack. If it helps I got him again so got a dupe just sat there now lol
  • yosef167
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite
    some people make me laugh hard on here. why The ❤❤❤❤these phlisophies in here would feel hurt if EA give 2 packs for everyone?

    and now so to my opinion;
    EA are fair to those who was effected bad and will give them 2nd chance (same as reds )
    but they should look for better solution
    how can you try equal between those who was affected and wasnt. by giving huge advantage to those who was affected over those who wasnt effected to put them in disadvantage?
Sign In or Register to comment.