• Hollandman
    4060 posts National Call-Up
    Immobile and Carvajal🤣
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    beardless next year please

EabLUS7WkAEp276.jpg
    Also with short sleeves please, why did they take the time to scan all of his tattoos and we can’t even see them? :D
  • jpsblue
    5952 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 14
    ha032742 wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »
    how could EA possibly bring trade offers back, while at the same time not lose FP revenue? i'm trying to think of a way but i can't

review each trade offer with a moderation team or make it untradeables only

That moderation team would cost money to employ and as for why EA wouldn’t allow people to trade untradeables only, see my post above...

they have to spend a lot of money if they want to bring back their fanbase. They're losing millions for their greed of money as the months go on.

then why has their revenue for fifa gone up YoY? they're not losing money at all, they're making more.
  • BecksRightPeg
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks like I missed out on the Sancho :D
  • BaronSamedi
    1160 posts Professional
    how could EA possibly bring trade offers back, while at the same time not lose FP revenue? i'm trying to think of a way but i can't

That moderation team would cost money to employ and as for why EA wouldn’t allow people to trade untradeables only, see my post above...

they have to spend a lot of money if they want to bring back their fanbase. They're losing millions for their greed of money as the months go on.

then why has their revenue for fifa gone up YoY? they're not losing money at all, they're making more.

the entire fanbase absolutely despise them. Money grabbing rats who everyone hates.
  • Paawkyy
    1149 posts Professional
    Edu wrote: »
    OMG.
    412f675c06c20e67a754ddcb0b784a84.png

He will be great for new icon swap
  • MikeyP_FC
    14469 posts Has That Special Something

I believe that their revenue from FUT/MUT etc. has risen year on year so I think they’d disagree with you. There’s even anecdotal evidence to support that people are still spending heavily with lightning rounds on PS selling out within 2 minutes :#

Why would they change something that seems to be working from the business point of view?

They won’t. But they should consider that the environment is very forgiving for their product this year in particular. Fewer real life choices = more time on FIFA = FP
  • Tommytour
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hendo in 2nd ffs
  • chaser2k15
    15068 posts World Class
    Neymar 1st

Ea it is still broken. 😂

5BEZjgZ.jpg
  • Realist
    3194 posts National Call-Up
    Got sancho again!
  • NoToHullTigers
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got mane in my second pack :disappointed:

Already had him red pick from Prem tots
  • McRaven
    6469 posts Big Money Move
    RIP me. Already have him as well. Hopefully they'll release a big SBC tonight. Luckily got Sancho in the first one.

Smart-Select-20200614-073339-Companion.jpg
  • Wento
    861 posts Professional
    Sancho....
  • itzPatA7X
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WXL7p0b.png

Sancho again... EA I think it's broken
  • BecksRightPeg
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    Going to complete my suda and liba run and use the two 90 rated players.
  • Nen
    7271 posts Moderator
    Can’t believe they actually gave people a second pack... so the people who did it late got worse chances and no second pack. Gg ea
  • bjornini
    4465 posts National Call-Up
    Nen wrote: »
    Can’t believe they actually gave people a second pack... so the people who did it late got worse chances and no second pack. Gg ea

It's the exact situation as a few weeks back with the La Liga picks
  • Nen
    7271 posts Moderator
    bjornini wrote: »

Yeah it’s utterly stupid.
  • Hollandman
    4060 posts National Call-Up

You can have my Immobile and Carvajal
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6021 posts Big Money Move
    Mane...already have him red
  • Nen
    7271 posts Moderator
    Hollandman wrote: »

Thanks. I’d much rather have that than my single Sommer.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Hollandman wrote: »

Cool you can have my single henderson
  • Cantonas Collar
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got Benzema in the 1st and Sancho in the 2nd. Happy with both.
  • Arsenalfan97
    8452 posts League Winner
    Alberto in my 2nd pack already had him red as well lol will look good in the Modric sbc I reckon :D
  • Dan is Clutch
    30036 posts National Team Captain

Not really. With that situation people were literally getting the wrong rewards. With this, as far as we know, everyone got the pack and had a chance to pack everyone they was supposed to.
  • Nen
    7271 posts Moderator

Not really. With that situation people were literally getting the wrong rewards. With this, as far as we know, everyone got the pack and had a chance to pack everyone they was supposed to.

And a boosted chance of a useable forward..
    that’s what I don’t overly get.
    They basically created their own problem here. The pack odds were manipulated wrong but everything was clearly possible to pull.
    Instead they “fixed it” and gave everyone who got a better pack another pack.
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something

The error was supposed to be bc la liga red picks weren't in the picks right?

Didn't most get la liga red picks and a second round of picks. I know many on here and discords did.