EA can freely manipulate pack weight but me feeling black listed is being "entitled"

Don_seanado
582 posts An Exciting Prospect
LMFAO these jokes don't write themselves, but hey lets all dump our money into this crap company again next year.

Comments

• AvalanJ
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    You're not entitled but jealous don't get it twisted.
  • Clemster
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Here we go...
  • Rendevous_star
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AvalanJ wrote: »

And you’re a bit of a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • ILevis
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero
    863-8636129_138kib-724x543-1474488198-autre19-happy-face-over-angry.png
  • Don_seanado
    lmao all these complaints about Sancho got the SBC removed and now people are gonna get Sommer, entitlement everywhere lmaooo
  • Don_seanado

Jealous of? lmao Kid, please go one side.
  • Don_seanado
    ILevis wrote: »

took you long enough to connect the dots 👏 👏
  • ILevis
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero

He said, after taking 3 times as long to reply 👏 👏 :D:D:p:pB)B););):*:*:'(:'(:#:#
  • Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blacklisted? :joy: So EA go through all the millions of players and assign each one their own pack luck? :joy::joy::joy:
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Liam W wrote: »
    Blacklisted? :joy: So EA go through all the millions of players and assign each one their own pack luck? :joy::joy::joy:
    No not ea physically but an algorithm will pick up your spending habits and other stuff and decide id imagine
  • Fifapayne
    6401 posts Big Money Move
    Dannyh328 wrote: »
    No not ea physically but an algorithm will pick up your spending habits and other stuff and decide id imagine

Not true
    And you can’t prove it.
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Not true
    And you can’t prove it.
    Your right it’s just surprise mechanics almost like opening a kinder egg
  • Fifapayne
    6401 posts Big Money Move

Not true
    And you can’t prove it.

Putting a quarter in a slot machine.
  • Don_seanado

He said, after taking 3 times as long to reply 👏 👏 :D:D:p:pB)B););):*:*:'(:'(:#:#

Imagine actually having other things to do.. Based on you're reply I guess it's really not something you're used. Get a life kiddo.
  • Clemster
    924 posts Semi-Pro

Imagine actually having other things to do.. Based on you're reply I guess it's really not something you're used. Get a life kiddo.

Says the man that literally moans constantly about a game he continues to play.
  • ILevis
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2020

I was just pointing out how your entire point made no sense whatsoever. I dont give a crap how long somebody takes to write a reply in a forum B)B)
  • Mego
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You really are a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ puppet who have no pride at all. So it is you who should not get twisted
  • Mego
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Not true
    And you can’t prove it.

Best way to answer FIFA puppet
  • Swanz05
    6065 posts Big Money Move

Absolutely.

One guy was able to access the data EA kept on him through GDPR in the UK. It included his spending habits & '...he got a look at all of the data EA was keeping on him, including every time he logged in & out of the games, who was on his friends list, how many goals he scored & a bunch of other stuff...'

Nothing new here, but EA obviously don't gather data for nothing.

A 2 year old source but still valid: https://mashable.com/article/fifa-player-spending/
  • Clemster
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Mego wrote: »

You really are a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ puppet who have no pride at all. So it is you who should not get twisted

Didn't you tell everyone not to buy fifa 20?
  • AvalanJ
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero

Jealous of? lmao
    I know right. That's what I was told on here that apparently I'm jealous.

• Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro

Not true
    And you can’t prove it.

And you cant prove otherwise either bro, so calm your ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain

Not true
    And you can’t prove it.

Except a kinder egg never leaves a sour taste in your mouth. Even if the surprise is trash, you have that tasty chocolate to lessen the blow. EA on the other hand just kick you in the nuts while you're on the ground.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something

So if you are spending a lot of time and money, you wont pack anything? Or vice versa?

What is the conspiracy?
  • Metatron
    61 posts Park Captain
    Its all fixed.. results, pack pulls, sbc pulls. Dirty company that doesnt care about loyalty or fairness.
  • Orison
    73881 posts Icon
    The fact that EA needed to take down the SBC and re-release it to fix Sancho's packweight should tell you that they can't adjust packweight "on the fly".

Therefore there can't be an algorithm constantly changing packweight for certain people in play.

But I guess people missed that, because thinking isn't as much fun as whining.
  • Swanz05
    6065 posts Big Money Move
    If anyone's suggesting a conspiracy I'm pi55ing myself laughing. Likewise if anyone's saying that EA are able to target specific individuals for special treatment. But EA doesn't collate customer data just for 5hits & giggles & like any switched on organisation applies it to large groups of clients in order to garner the biggest possible return. It's only natural.

• Don_seanado
    Clemster wrote: »

Don't see the correlation, your brain or body can only do one function per day? Sad. I'll pray for you.
  • Don_seanado

I was just pointing out how your entire point made no sense whatsoever. I dont give a crap how long somebody takes to write a reply in a forum B)B)

Yet here you are again, under another one of mine. My biggest fan xoxo.
  • Clemster
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Clemster wrote: »

Don't see the correlation, your brain or body can only do one function per day? Sad. I'll pray for you.

Lol bless ya