Did you guys think about this? Biggest trolling ever incoming

Coderood
1915 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 13
They done it with the Fut Birthday pack. So it really isnt out of the question!

Comments

• Boommaametw3
    2875 posts National Call-Up
    Coderood wrote: »

Isn't it better? Twitch prime is only 6 dollars and you can refund it immediately after claiming the pack. Way better than spending 200k imo. You can refund it
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    They intentionally put it in the code early to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ people off whether or not its for twitch rivals or for another date.
  • Orison
    55394 posts National Treasure

Isn't it better? Twitch prime is only 6 dollars and you can refund it immediately after claiming the pack. Way better than spending 200k imo. You can refund it

He means twitch drop pal. Not everybody would get it, just X% of viewers who turned on their stream.
  • Coderood
    Orison wrote: »

He means twitch drop pal. Not everybody would get it, just X% of viewers who turned on their stream.

Yep, maybe 1 of 50.000 vieuwers for watching a stupid boring stream.
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Honestly wouldn’t surprise me, can you imagine if anyone from EA actually read this, read Twitter, watched YouTubers like Nep? They clearly don’t because if they did they’d start to get some understanding of the communities feelings at the moment.
  • PaulDr
    1485 posts Play-Off Hero
    It is a twitch drop for sure
  • Coderood
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Honestly wouldn’t surprise me, can you imagine if anyone from EA actually read this, read Twitter, watched YouTubers like Nep? They clearly don’t because if they did they’d start to get some understanding of the communities feelings at the moment.

They know how the community feels but the community is stupid enough to keep spending. They already made more then 200 mil profit then they did from FIFA 19. They simply dont care.
  • DannySTFC

They know how the community feels but the community is stupid enough to keep spending. They already made more then 200 mil profit then they did from FIFA 19. They simply dont care.

Yeah they’re making money which is all they care about, as a business I don’t blame them for that. But a lot of people are giving up with the game now, it’s still three months or so until the next game. The lack of content and ******* fans off in general at the moment just means less people will play, whereas if they kept us happy we’d be spending even more money, so I genuinely don’t think they realise how bad they’re getting it wrong.
  • Clemster
    829 posts Semi-Pro

But how much of the real buyers' base is thr community? I am guessing it ia a very small minority whose motivation is to moan about stuff anyway.
  • mr_flibble
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    PaulDr wrote: »
    It is a twitch drop for sure

Defo! I think we both came to this conclusion in the other thread when it didnt drop at 6pm!

2 people on the stream will both get their 95gk... lucky people
  • Saheb251201
    930 posts Professional
    when is the twitch drop dropping
  • mypetfrog
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Isn't this just getting a bit carried away. Could they not just drop the SBC tonight or tomorrow?
  • DannySTFC
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    Isn't this just getting a bit carried away. Could they not just drop the SBC tonight or tomorrow?

Yeah definitely could do, and I expect that will still be the case. I don’t know the legitimacy of the person who tweeted this but I can’t imagine they’ve just decided to make it up.
  • warrent80
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    Orison wrote: »

Yep, maybe 1 of 50.000 vieuwers for watching a stupid boring stream.

Watching boring play and game play we do not encounter. I miss you lads but cnt turn the game on at all atm, the thought of it makes me feel revolted.

• mr_flibble
    740 posts Semi-Pro

Yeah definitely could do, and I expect that will still be the case. I don’t know the legitimacy of the person who tweeted this but I can’t imagine they’ve just decided to make it up.

Have they ever dropped a promo pack a few days after the promo has completely ended?
  • Mic2904
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite

Stop talking sense here... 😂

Let’s get all the conspiracy theories together and blast them out with no evidence😂

I am convinced the SBC come over the next 2 days.
  • gregsii
    1007 posts Professional
    I want another deluxe sbc
  • DannySTFC
    mr_flibble wrote: »

Have they ever dropped a promo pack a few days after the promo has completely ended?

The party bags were way after
  • mr_flibble
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    mr_flibble wrote: »

The party bags were way after

But the players were across multiple promos, not just the one that ended.
    Mic2904 wrote: »

Let’s get all the conspiracy theories together and blast them out with no evidence😂

Your conviction is also based on no evidence? I hope they do release it but it being a twitch view reward makes much more sense and fits with previous patterns.

Hopefully you are right though!
  • Coderood
    Mic2904 wrote: »

You talk about evidence but you dont have evidence that we will get it as a SBC.
  • Kobayashi
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Twitch you can get for free with Amazon Prime, and no the next update is June 18th, player pick is 83+ , check the image link https://ibb.co/87P97hC
  • Retro1989
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    The pack is too good for a Twitch Prime reward, so 100% that's a drop. Get your GG's ready in the chat :D
  • CarpeDiem
    2480 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 13
    Kobayashi wrote: »
    Twitch you can get for free with Amazon Prime, and no the next update is June 18th, player pick is 83+ , check the image link https://ibb.co/87P97hC

That's the guaranteed packs though (anyone that buys prime and links it to game/twitch gets it)

Drops on the other hand are were you need to watch x amount of the game to be eligible and then you're put into a random draw for the rewards so not everyone gets it.

It's a way to boost viewership, when valorant did closed beta drops the game peaked at 1.7m concurrent viewers now that the game out its <100k. The twitch community goes wild for drops.
  • Neil_14
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    I know a lot of people were moaning about the deluxe SBC but I enjoyed them. I got pretty useless players but I like I had a small chnace of someone big that I cannot otherwise afford. I really wanted a Ramos or Davies. Yes it could've been better such as a 92+ only or a player pick from 3 or more players but I'd rather have it as it was then nothing at all. Now TOTS is over with only red picks from ultimate remaining, it's just a bit ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

This twitch drop reward sounds awful, better chance winning a tenner on the lotto.
  • Dth83
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would be cool if they actually reward people for playing the game. Let's say everyone who have played xx amount of games during tots will get a ultimate TOTS pack.