No David Silva thread ?

rickyb316
100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What do we think ? Card looks decent. Sorry can't post images on mobile.

Comments

• rickyb316
    94 standard and 97 premium. Might replace my 92 kdb
  • DannySTFC
    9660 posts League Winner
    edited June 2020
    Wouldn’t fit my team, but a great player in real life, tempted to do him anyway just because of my admiration of him but it seems a waste when he won’t start.

Oh, shame about the weak foot by the way, I know he’s very left footed but I’m sure he’s worthy of 4* weak foot especially on a card to mark the end of his career at City.
  • barryw
    2453 posts National Call-Up
    Would do it but that 3* wf no thanks
  • abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    He deserves the respect,, doing him
  • Blade19
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd have him in as my going forward CM (CAM in attacking tactic) but I have Mahrez TOTSSF there so no point.....if they could release a decent CB in the prem like this then I'll be happy 😂
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Nobody cares as the game is officially over.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    barryw wrote: »
    Would do it but that 3* wf no thanks

• WelshXavi
    1199 posts Professional
    I don't think there's ever been a useable Silva card unfortunately. I just get the feeling he will be absolutely trash in game and not play to his stats!
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    another fodder draining trick, similar to 96 Modric, decent but not top tier. Many people will do it but at the end of the day, they look at those tons of decent but not top tier SBC untradeable cards and realize that they can only put on 11 players on the field... And regret why didn't they save the coins and fodders for one or two top tier cards...
  • Fifapayne
    6401 posts Big Money Move
    WelshXavi wrote: »
    I don't think there's ever been a useable Silva card unfortunately. I just get the feeling he will be absolutely trash in game and not play to his stats!

He actually always plays well with his boosted stats. Really well
    Just always had a 2 star wf
  • Mogga
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    All they needed to do was give him a 4 star weak foot and that would of made him more feasible.

No matter how many time’s we say that we struggle to tolerate 3 Star WF players, EA pumps sbc after sbc with 3*WF players.

It’s like they choose to ignore us.
  • Koning Spijker
    3834 posts National Call-Up
    WelshXavi wrote: »

Well, you haven't played 09 then. I had him and trained him to 99, played him LCM as an LM card. He was one of my best players that FUT
  • oldboiler
    5169 posts Big Money Move
    Was going to do him, simply out of the legend of a player he is....untradeable packs, jog on EA, and take your crap with you
  • rickyb316
    Blade19 wrote: »
    I'd have him in as my going forward CM (CAM in attacking tactic) but I have Mahrez TOTSSF there so no point.....if they could release a decent CB in the prem like this then I'll be happy 😂

Requirements would be 87 88 89 with min 80 chem all teams :D
  • Paulopudasso
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Surely the lower rated one stick a hunter on him and his stats are similar to the premium ?
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s David Silva. Best player I’ve ever had the privilege of watching in 45 years of being a City fan. Already done.

What a day this has been! I was done with this game, then Ben Yedder pops out of a Rare Electrum this morning and now this! This might be the first day this year I haven’t been disappointed by FIFA!
  • rickyb316
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    It’s David Silva. Best player I’ve ever had the privilege of watching in 45 years of being a City fan. Already done.

What a day this has been! I was done with this game, then Ben Yedder pops out of a Rare Electrum this morning and now this! This might be the first day this year I haven’t been disappointed by FIFA!

You do 94 or 97 ? Looking for some early impressions before pulling the trigger.
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    rickyb316 wrote: »
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

You do 94 or 97 ? Looking for some early impressions before pulling the trigger.

97. Just building a team for him now, but I’m so excited I can barely press the buttons. I need that storyline Jesus nowwwww!
  • Kaldmann_X
    412 posts Sunday League Hero

A few more months left. Futties hasn't even started.
  • Kaldmann_X
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Surely the lower rated one stick a hunter on him and his stats are similar to the premium ?

And if you put a chemistry style on the "premium"? Not sure the chemistry styles work 100 % anyway.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Kaldmann_X wrote: »

A few more months left. Futties hasn't even started.

That's the point, EA have killed the game with 3 months left 🤣
  • Boysie91
    15177 posts World Class
    Just a central moments Bernardo Silva
  • NinthFall
    2698 posts National Call-Up
    BD Özil still better
  • Delvinho
    2451 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just chucked my untradeable if KDB in. Got quite a few Spanish cards so might take that LB from level 15 and give them a run out in the WL
  • Batman442
    6064 posts Big Money Move
    People depend so much on 5* WF player's they are looking past what a good card this could be. As an attacking cm or a cam. Already have him done and I'm looking forward to using him later.
  • juliuscaesar8
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2020
    rickyb316 wrote: »
    Blade19 wrote: »

Requirements would be 87 88 89 with min 80 chem all teams :D

I’d love to see a Flashback Matip