Ultimate totssf sbc tonight

Comments

• HyperOCD
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Time to blow all those amazing deluxe players into that one to pack sommer or Hummels
  • Koning Spijker
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    Let us slightly hope that it's untradable. I promise you EA that you gonna take all my coins and all players bar 22
  • futscp
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    SimenHP wrote: »
    futscp wrote: »
    Bolly8080 wrote: »
    I dont get why they bringing it out at 6 when tots finishes.unless they are extending it

All tots in packs from 6pm today (my guess)

Nice way to crash the market, but I can't see it happening, because almost every pack would have a tots card. Last year EA waited until Futties (2 weeks after TOTS) to release old special cards, but even then if I remember correctly they didn't release tots cards, but everything else (they also did it in batches of 4 to not have way to many in packs at once)

It would be odd not to have any special cards for a week, no FP selling profit. Also a lot of players would just stop playing fifa with no cards to pack or promos. EA are not dumb, they will want to milk us all the way until the end.
  • Koning Spijker
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    I dont get why they bringing it out at 6 when tots finishes.unless they are extending it

Nice way to crash the market, but I can't see it happening, because almost every pack would have a tots card. Last year EA waited until Futties (2 weeks after TOTS) to release old special cards, but even then if I remember correctly they didn't release tots cards, but everything else (they also did it in batches of 4 to not have way to many in packs at once)

It would be odd not to have any special cards for a week, no FP selling profit. Also a lot of players would just stop playing fifa with no cards to pack or promos. EA are not dumb, they will want to milk us all the way until the end.

My God I hope they do so
  • Pnub
    1079 posts Professional
    Just finished Danny ings as I wanted to open the packs before Ultimate TOTS ended and there was no sign of a new promo so I will be kind of annoyed if they chuck all TOTS into packs. I had been waiting to do the ultimate first in case I ended up with a dupe that I had to use which now means I'm destined to get one of Oblak, Henderson or TAA or well Sommer who's going to be sacrificed first.
    Putting this out when Ultimate is out of packs just makes no sense at all but I had a feeling all the deluxe sbc's were just a scam to empty out everyones high rated fodder I just figured it would be for an Icon sbc although I suppose they could do both to really make people spend.
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Made a 90 rated Team with 75 chem.
    Is that enough ?

Also bought a poop ton of fodder. I need that why as a super sub god dammit
  • mypetfrog
    2290 posts Fans' Favourite
    88 rated 80 chem squad ready and waiting. Anything higher and I'll wait for the next one thanks.
  • GariverSt
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Imagine if EA extend the ultimate TOTS till Monday, release the ultimate SBC tonight alongside an icon SBC after gouging our fodder all week.

High rated players will go through the roof. And with nothing left in people's clubs, they are forced to do one thing. £££££s
  • Nervous_Nick
    6798 posts Big Money Move
    Do you think there will be a new icon swap or something that requires untradables from specific leagues/nations?
    I have a few good untradables which i don’t use in my main squad like zakaria, boateng, acuna, 89 dybala, etc.
    I am wondering what to do with them...
  • futscp
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    GariverSt wrote: »
    Imagine if EA extend the ultimate TOTS till Monday, release the ultimate SBC tonight alongside an icon SBC after gouging our fodder all week.

High rated players will go through the roof. And with nothing left in people's clubs, they are forced to do one thing. £££££s

3 straight deluxe SBCs just mean one thing.. something big that everyone wants to do is coming up. Ultimate SBC is one, possibly Prime Icon SBC? Anyways, I don't see why everyone is so excited about a Prime Icon SBC pack, there are only a few that I would like packing (0.0001% odds) and dozens that would just be fodder.
  • SimenHP
    4393 posts National Call-Up

I would like it if they did so, but I just can't see it happening. Hopefully I'm wrong though.
  • Chavez76
    9319 posts League Winner
    Burchy wrote: »
    I’ve stripped my club, might be able to make an 88 rated tops

I read 'Im in the stripclub ..'
  • HullCity1904
    3005 posts National Call-Up
    imagine they drop upgrade sbcs also
    so many people quicksold all their investments after yesterday
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16681 posts World Class
    I'm so glad I only done the first deluxe one now 🤣
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    SJR440 wrote: »
    This is top level shithousery.

It's like they want us to hate them at this point :D

at this point? what?
    where have you been the past 8-9 years
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    I've already thrown in Mid Raul Drogba Makelele TOTSSF Aouar Gold De Gea for a Soyuncu and De Vrij.

Value
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Is that enough ?

Probably need 2
  • Zeke1216
    2961 posts National Call-Up
    Is that enough ?

Probably need 2

Honestly I wouldn’t be shocked
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let us slightly hope that it's untradable. I promise you EA that you gonna take all my coins and all players bar 22

Lol like ea would let us have it tradeable :D
  • Rendevous_star
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Is that enough ?

Probably need 2

Honestly I wouldn’t be shocked

Lol. It will be 89 rated with 50 or 60 chem.
  • Burchy
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Burchy wrote: »
    I’ve stripped my club, might be able to make an 88 rated tops

I read 'Im in the stripclub ..'

Haha would be a strange strip club... 2 meters apart and the only thing she can’t take off is the face mask 😂

• GariverSt
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Lol. It will be 89 rated with 50 or 60 chem.

If so (and you're probably spot on) - I'll wait to see what the general consensus is first. Even plays like TAA, Henderson and Kimmich would be a significant loss. An 89 rated squad is about 280k on the market. 9 of the 20 ultimate squad is worth below 170k.
  • scalaneopt
    968 posts Professional
    Sommer incoming...
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    You open the pack, and out comes Sommer, shhhhhhhhhh and dabbing you. And a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 you message from EA
  • DannySTFC
    7614 posts League Winner
    Definitely doing it but looking now I’ve realised if you take out the 99s, Ben Yedder, Mane, basically the unrealistic top cards, the only one I’d use or isn’t already untradable in my club is Sancho, but I’ll still be doing it, with low expectations.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Fuuu k, grinded up every bit of fodder in my club for the 3x deluxe and then mertens. Not sure if I'll be able to afford this one
  • FixFIFAcheating
    57 posts Park Captain
    If the pack weight is anything like the red reward picks, I'm not interested. There is less than 1% packing one of the big guys.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Sigh. Should have waited. Oh well
  • Phoenixtone
    196 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last year the only thing that kept me beyond TOTS was getting Aubameyang in the final TOTS pack (Gooner). Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar KDB, VVD or Mane may do it this year.

Already have Alberto, Henderson and Immobile reds and was given the option of Hummels and Benzema so fully expecting one of those again or Sommer, Oblak, Carvahal.