Fill the blank..

NucksNation
2214 posts Fans' Favourite
I’m usually helping others with their team building but I’m sorta stuck here..

I try to give as much players a try before this all ends..
sold makelele due to his stamina but Fitting mendy here, need a CM here..

Options are:
Tots Henderson
91 seedorf
Tots fakir
Sissoko birthday

I’ve gueye too but he will be super short on chem (3).

Anyone else you can suggest?

62a51aa93297f32fe610dbbb9734181d.jpg

Comments

• MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    Henderson is a decent all rounder, pretty quick with shadow chem too. Either him or seedorf, if you go with seedorf then swap cr7 and trez then everyone's on 10 chem.
  • NucksNation
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    Henderson is a decent all rounder, pretty quick with shadow chem too. Either him or seedorf, if you go with seedorf then swap cr7 and trez then everyone's on 10 chem.

I feel like icons have that flair and movement that tots players don’t carry.. I think I will go with seedorf, bring back those Milan days of him..

Kaka or Socrates would be nice but for a cam, cm is a box to box guy
  • MrMTFC
    843 posts Semi-Pro

I feel like icons have that flair and movement that tots players don’t carry.. I think I will go with seedorf, bring back those Milan days of him..

Yeah i found that with pim Sanchez and prime scholes, have pim gattuso, he's a bit rigid bit need for chem. I've heard mid seedorf is better than prime so may be worth a look if you're buying. And yeah the early 00s milan team was good to watch, I was only about 12 then but remember seeing them a few times in the champions league
  • NucksNation

Yeah i found that with pim Sanchez and prime scholes, have pim gattuso, he's a bit rigid bit need for chem. I've heard mid seedorf is better than prime so may be worth a look if you're buying. And yeah the early 00s milan team was good to watch, I was only about 12 then but remember seeing them a few times in the champions league

I saw that, the dreads worth extra 100k alone but I would probably go with that

Thanks