How many TOTS reds make it into your first team?

Comments

• Quase
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 11
    Quite a few red TOTS actually. I have Alisson, Davies and Kimmich in the starting 11. Neymar, Griezmann and Hakimi on the bench.
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=fwD6pFAYnTMSY:FFA20PCC

Bundesliga squad (with Liverpool part of Alisson, Van Dijk and Arnold, also Undav upfront from the SBC lately). The only tradables are Coutinho, Gnabry and Arnold. I usually finish Gold 2 or 3.
  • Mackie17
    8467 posts League Winner
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Big fat 0.

I have a bench full of them 😂
  • 16Townley90
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    Ter Stegen
    Diego Carlos
    Trent
    Mahrez
  • newguy
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Quase wrote: »
    Quite a few red TOTS actually. I have Alisson, Davies and Kimmich in the starting 11. Neymar, Griezmann and Hakimi on the bench.
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=fwD6pFAYnTMSY:FFA20PCC

Bundesliga squad (with Liverpool part of Alisson, Van Dijk and Arnold, also Undav upfront from the SBC lately). The only tradables are Coutinho, Gnabry and Arnold. I usually finish Gold 2 or 3.

Try and get that Neymar in!
  • TuckedShirt
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    None
  • rezyy
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gold 1/2/3. 99 KDB and 94 Marquinhos
  • jackluhg
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    G2 usually

Reds currently in the squad Ter Stegen, De Jong, Aouar. Did use Adama for a bit.
  • lastfifa
    2311 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gold 3

0 only had defenders and goalies as every major league picks.
  • Quase
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 11
    newguy wrote: »
    Quase wrote: »

Try and get that Neymar in!
    Nah, I've tried. He is not that good for me. I guess he is just not good in a 4-4-2. I need to make too many compromises for formation, chemistry and bench players I like to get him in. Same counts for my 97 Messi on the bench, although he is really really fitting my style of play. 97 Messi can, instead of Neymar, play everywhere in a 4-4-2, ST, RM, ZM. In RM Messi is also not as effective though, comparable with Neymar. Both Gnabry and Coutinho are ahead of them on LM/RM. Neymar only works as ST for me, but even then he is not better than Werner. Messi is my most dangerous midfielder, even as a sub.
    It's basically a psychological factor to sub them in at half-time for an instant rage quit, especially if I am already in front. ;)
  • JimNoShoes
    463 posts Sunday League Hero
    G2/3 None, salvio makes the bench, all others are fodder. Proud to be the one to get Sommer as my g2 pick this morning....
  • Kaldmann_X
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Devers wrote: »
    Gold 2 every week.

Maybe carvjal. Got him and immobile today.

Whole promo been pointless

Haha? Far from it.

• kokom87
    59 posts Park Captain
    Ter stegen :/ and always finished gold 2 ,
  • The_Faries_76
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mostly G2 with 1 G3, Allison, kroos(dropped this week) Aouar, thought he was just a utility super sub, but he is a different animal with sentinal chem style, Lautaro, didn't like him at the start but he is brilliant, Adama as super sub.

Also have oblak, Veratti, with courtois and casemiro having already gone into sbc's.
  • what3v3r
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Telles and Ter Stegen. I could use maybe Marquinhos and. Lala as well. I also have Oblak that I could use instead of Ter Stegen. Nothing amazing but it could be worse.
  • Maddez
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Reds in my First Team are atal, mahrez and opara.
  • TomPUFC193416
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    Johnathan, Nainggolan, Tevez
  • Unkplayer1
    360 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1. 99 VVD. Normally finish G3. Don’t really wanna use him but for the sake of a 99 player
  • 2. Renato and Diego Carlos.
  • Boysie91
    11368 posts Has That Special Something
    Currently
    Benzema who I got today
    Carvajal

I have in my club
    90 Mane
    93 Neymar (often use him)
  • ContraCode64
    2577 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dybala is the closest, but I need to change around a chunk of my team to accommodate him.

Otherwise zero.
  • Glass0nion
    4148 posts National Call-Up
    gold 3
    got kimmich
    some discard
    0 will make 1st team
  • TW1103
    2939 posts National Call-Up
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Who has 1 team? I NEVER have less than 3 and last year I had 10 teams I rotated through.

Crazy to have loads of top rated players and not use them, especially when the ones that cost 3+ mil play so significantly better than ones that cost less than 200k.

Or you could make the case that people have constructed a great team that they like and don't want to be playing with lesser teams.

I always used to have several teams, not anymore.

This is what I always do. I have my main team which I use in WL, but I have several squads that I use for fun in odd SB or Rivals games. I have a squad for each main league, as well as Liga NOS, Brazil, Argentina, Spain and Portugal. Got the skeletons for some smaller league-specific squads, but not enough players in them to flesh it out
  • IxToMxI
    7080 posts League Winner
    1 - oblak and that’s only because I can have any keeper due to icons :D
  • JWNYsg
    2463 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kimmich. Hummels. Ter Stegen

• Hammer316
    772 posts Semi-Pro
    Mahrez l, Trent and Werner. I haven't done too badly overall. Have oblak and courtois as well who can fit in as well.
  • Kloral
    3800 posts National Call-Up
    G1-2 every week, one makes it. Henderson whom I got today to replace my tradable one.
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    2: Griezmann & Henderson
  • Skywalker XVII
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gold 1-2 every week this Fifa and a couple of Elite 3.

First good red pick this week in 99 Lewa, only used a couple others for objectives.

Before TOTS I only played WL for the packs and rivals points, almost impossible to get someone useable before that since totws are so incredibly bad.
  • WLB_SENA
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    None. Got g2-g1 all weekends during tots, not a single usable red.
  • Shire_7
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Gold 2 every week and the only one that went in was alisson from the prem week