Ultimate tots sbc , why you moaning

Triplee123
556 posts An Exciting Prospect
Iv seen nothing but people moan about there being no gaurentee ultimate tots sbc, and I thought I was bad for the moaning but jeeez , do you really think for a second that the gaurentee ultimate tots pack will be any different to that carvajal you got as your ultimate tots gaurentee red pick?

No doubt they will make the sbc an 88 rated squad any way, and I’m sure there’s at least 75% of the players worth less then the pack will cost.

Comments

• Orison
    55977 posts National Treasure
    Still a better gamble than having a pack containing all major league tots.

It's quick maths pal.
  • Iron_works
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Because I’ve got pages and pages of 90 rated plus players that I won’t use in my club and got nothing to put them in.this is the last big promo of the year so I want to take a gamble on a ultimate tots sbc.that a good enough reason.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Because I have a better chance out of 23 than I do out of 115
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 11
    Triplee123 wrote: »
    No doubt they will make the sbc an 88 rated squad any way, and I’m sure there’s at least 75% of the players worth less then the pack will cost.

Look at the price of an 88 rated squad, look at the value of the players in there, then have a word with yourself for the terrible math.
  • ArsleWenger
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    People has been moaning on here for the past month regarding the rating of the Guaranteed tots squad. And then when they did not get the ultimate tots guaranteed, even tho it should probs require a 90 rated squad with 2 icons, they moan about that lol