Are we getting Premium league SBCs today?

futscp
389 posts Sunday League Hero
As per title, any leaks or predictions?

Comments

• Murf1985
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No.
  • futscp
    Murf1985 wrote: »
    No.

Based on what? Leak or prediction?
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    futscp wrote: »
    No.

The league SBCs have been specific to whichever league was the major TOTS that week, so with it being Ultimate this week they don’t have a league to release. I expect they’ll release some kind of upgrade SBCs though.
  • futscp
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    No.

The league SBCs have been specific to whichever league was the major TOTS that week, so with it being Ultimate this week they don’t have a league to release. I expect they’ll release some kind of upgrade SBCs though.

During toty theyve released premium league sbcs (for top leagues) once all totys were in packs. And I think theyve done the same last year on ultimate tots?

• Denz
    2849 posts Fans' Favourite
    They might do, would have been nice to have had them a bit earlier this week given they are out of packs tomorrow.

Can't imagine them being great to do though.
  • CustardHippo
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Given how ship this week has been and with it supposedly being Ultimate TOTSSF I would say no.
  • TW1103
    2939 posts National Call-Up
    We're going to get Saudi League upgradd packs I think
  • kurzickchris
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    No.

During toty theyve released premium league sbcs (for top leagues) once all totys were in packs. And I think theyve done the same last year on ultimate tots?

People keep saying this but I can’t find the expired sbc proof from last year. Also don’t remember them putting those out?
  • Skywalker XVII
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    I also believe we had all big leagues upgrade packs last year, but not sure if I remember correctly.
  • iGainZ
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oh well I have 500+ unassigned player

If they drop the sbc, cool
    If they don't, easy quick sell

Either way, I don't care. I'm not even playing WL this weekend, from now on just playing friendlies with friends.
  • lastfifa
    2311 posts Fans' Favourite
    TW1103 wrote: »
    We're going to get Saudi League upgradd packs I think

Thats too good from ea. Brazilian league upgrade are the one we will get.