Anyone else's game feel very responsive

Covkilla91mob
2032 posts Fans' Favourite
Wow actually can feel the game for once not sluggish or slow did the update change something ? As my players are pinging like it should be and it's actually fun to play more .

Comments

• dinbaba
    1052 posts Professional
    The game is abandoned, thats why
  • what3v3r
    1157 posts Professional
    mine has been very responsive since monday
  • RadioShaq
    19965 posts Moderator
    They been adding new servers and believe they added a new patch.
  • Neil_14
    3190 posts National Call-Up
    I actually just had my first good session of rivals in weeks tonight so that was pretty good. Just a shame the content isnt the best right now...
  • Destin8or
    5682 posts Big Money Move
    I think the server load is low at the moment.
  • Royalwhite
    995 posts Professional
    Yes felt that in 5 games in a row post the latest patch . Tackling in particular was really good same as passing . Still couldn’t believe what was happening and not sure whether it is the patch that has made this deference or just the game was running in my favor for few matches , time will till !
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    People are leaving left, right and centre. People were already leaving after that weekend but tonight's antics will push more people away. This game is completely dead now and I know this term is always thrown around but it really is.

You can obviously still find a match but it's dead in so many ways.
  • what3v3r
    1157 posts Professional
    RadioShaq wrote: »

interesting, I have played a lot against Uk players, I live in Berlin and used to play mostly with French , Italians and Dutch
  • RadioShaq
    19965 posts Moderator
    They have a list with newer servers on the pitch notes. There was a thread the other day where people said there was a new one in London but haven’t seen it on the list on pitch notes. Maybe that why though.
  • Mogga
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Mine was rubbish earlier on. Absolutely hopeless in fact. Probs last matches I'll play this year tbh
  • SinkXI
    943 posts Professional
    Mine is considerably worse. 20ms latency , wired connection. Game stutters every few seconds. Even more of an unplayable mess for me
  • Mikep2212
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Mines terrible i cant defend as players cant keep up with the attackers constantly feels like im one step behind all the time. Any kind of skill move and they get like 10 yards of space. Dont know how to counter act it at all.
  • Vaughanster88
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Delay is horrendous for me, started 3 games and had to quit them all after a few minutes. Delay was so bad that most button commands weren't even registering. .
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    edited June 2020
    They have a list with newer servers on the pitch notes. There was a thread the other day where people said there was a new one in London but haven’t seen it on the list on pitch notes. Maybe that why though.

Even if they didn't add one in London it might have an indirect effect on the gameplay experience of UK players. Maybe whatever server UK normally gets assigned to now has less traffic
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro

People are leaving left, right and centre. People were already leaving after that weekend but tonight's antics will push more people away. This game is completely dead now and I know this term is always thrown around but it really is.

Have you been watching Auziomf`s player reviews? Left, right and center. The guys says it every video he posts ;P
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Yoesi wrote: »

Have you been watching Auziomf`s player reviews? Left, right and center. The guys says it every video he posts ;P

Don't even know who that guy is 🤣

It's just a pretty common phrase lol
  • Covkilla91mob
    dinbaba wrote: »
    The game is abandoned, thats why

U mean surely not we still got the hype of real football and that will make others come on this weekend to play after watching it.

But for me and many friends it's feeling reponsive bus still that not only issue with the game and will only solve abit of the problems in the game but it's a start atleast .
  • Covkilla91mob

That is interesting when they add these servers mate ? As tbh this patch imo has deffo for me made fifa 20 less annoying as responsive gameplay is nice but still loads to fix for the future and that list is huge
  • RadioShaq
    19965 posts Moderator
    The pitch notes was about a month ago with a list of new servers. The thread said London was added was a week or so ago but nothing official.
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    We will see tomorrow when everyone is on for WL, have a feeling it will bog down again
  • Covkilla91mob
    The pitch notes was about a month ago with a list of new servers. The thread said London was added was a week or so ago but nothing official.

Fair I hope it's not my luck but I've played easy 3k games all modes and tbh this best pinging gameplay I had since 19 June patch , but if it's to do with the fact we got less on atm which I doubt as more will be on surley with everyone got there best teams
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    For me it’s been pretty bad, will have to see how the wl goes but at the mo I’m having some issues.
  • Covkilla91mob
    kraid wrote: »
    For me it’s been pretty bad, will have to see how the wl goes but at the mo I’m having some issues.

I've played 20 plus games tonight in div 2 rivals and about 10 in clubs all smooth and responsive, still got a dc as a whole team on clubs tho and kit glitch 😂😂😂
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    No one is playing, im just waiting for rewards
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    I guess less people playing is doing the gameplay good
  • Covkilla91mob
    No one is playing, im just waiting for rewards
    jonkero wrote: »
    I guess less people playing is doing the gameplay good

But I'm sure same amount was on today on clubs as most days since lockdown so surely can't be the only case ,Its been so responsive even vs oversea but still notice delay on lock ons and passes in those sort of matchs but it atleast is good enough to turn .
  • mypetfrog
    3026 posts National Call-Up
    Sadly just played a few matches and the responsiveness is gone :( Ah well, must play later at night then.
  • Hammer316
    4076 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah played a few games just now on rivals. Still an unresponsive mess. I think they might have removed the cameramen by the side of the pitch though? Great patch EA.