DELUXE released again instead of Ultimate SBC

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16709 posts World Class
    Everyone fuming and complaining yet still doing the SBC. This community is hilarious 🤣
  • KING_HENKE
    1235 posts Professional
    Thank for the cuntent

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a26e222ef14c769cc2f831fdb03451db072b6e67&rid=giphy.gif
  • DannySTFC
    7940 posts League Winner
    I'm still expecting the Ultimate SBC at some point. They're just trying to drain more high rated cards from clubs, as people have so many.

I struggle to care much by this stage anyway.

If Ultimate has been extended for another week I would expect the Ultimate SBC next Wednesday instead. Wouldn’t be surprised if this deluxe SBC came up again in the next week or so.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1326 posts Professional
    cant complain this time got Rashford after mondays AWFUL LB
  • futaddikt
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I caved , no way ea would give 2 very bad cards , pulled Diego Carlos.... mini win mini.
  • Don_seanado
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    last year we could grind towards any icon we wanted, now we're stuck with icon picks worth of sh*t. Last year we had two roll of the dices with a TOTS guaranteed pack, this year only one. Last year we had an ultimate TOTS pack, this year none. And people continue to defend these clowns when they are berated? laughable.

It icons are now more accessible 😂

the best icons are not. Less people with the best icon vs previous years. Please stop.. no one want use some dead icon like Laudrop you EA lackey.
  • D0lvl
    4566 posts National Call-Up
    SBC addict here. I did rotw sbc then threw that 86, Got hakimi this time...
  • Hammer316
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    Did it because I had to get rid of a dupe aouar by midnight. Handanovic 🤗
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    Everyone fuming and complaining yet still doing the SBC. This community is hilarious 🤣

Your part of this community.. But Roger can you sign back into your EA account. It’s so obvious it’s you.
  • Recoba10
    2140 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yesterday Ilicic of fodder, today Reus, cannot complain. Gimme a red Lewa tomorrow and I'll go full Bundes until the end of Fifa20.
  • HullCity1904
    3006 posts National Call-Up

Not sure how doing the SBC is selling out though. Not like anyone is buying Fifa points.

• Mogga
    2908 posts National Call-Up
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Clowns
  • Did both again tonight 94 havent doesn't fit my team.but good sub and 90 rated keeper from row good fodder if they do ultimate
  • torakun
    2548 posts National Call-Up
    First time not doing guarantee.

Got 88 German cm yesterday. No more.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16709 posts World Class
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

Your part of this community.. But Roger can you sign back into your EA account. It’s so obvious it’s you.

Yeah I'm Roger in disguise......think you're missing how this works, wouldn't an EA employee in disguise be praising EA all the time instead of slating them? Mind blowing isn't it? 🤣

Not sure how doing the SBC is selling out though. Not like anyone is buying Fifa points.

So EA release something that the community goes bonkers about and you think rushing to do the SBC is the way to show them we're unhappy? This community is hilarious aswell as soft 🤣
  • Mossup
    1382 posts Professional
    For every player, please think on these statements:
    Use some common sense regarding sbc’s.
    Consider how angry ea make you.
    Keep calm when ea disappoint again and again.

You don’t need to spend money on this game.
    Or allow ea to dictate your mood each evening.
    Unless things change soon, take a break.

Ea are only interested in their profits.
    And always read between the lines of each post.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up

Yeah I'm Roger in disguise......think you're missing how this works, wouldn't an EA employee in disguise be praising EA all the time instead of slating them? Mind blowing isn't it? 🤣

So EA release something that the community goes bonkers about and you think rushing to do the SBC is the way to show them we're unhappy? This community is hilarious aswell as soft 🤣

You shouldn't really slam people for doing it when you quit on Friday and came back Saturday 🤷🏽‍♂️ you know how this game is bro 😂
  • Turkey_man
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, fool me once… shame on… shame on
    You. Fool me, you can't get fooled again

Classic G.W.

Who would have thought just under 20 years later the Donald would surpass him on so many levels.

Back on topic... I've not done either SBC yet. Will see what rewards come tomorrow.
  • FFS.

EA are Clueless.
  • CFCHenri
    4392 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2020
    LMAO
    1st pack Thiago Silva
    2nd pack Berardi

3rd pack? No way man definitely avoiding this ❤️❤️❤️❤️. So with all the outrage on reddit and the forums they still pull this ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haha i always knew they were out of touch with the player base. But i simply never knew how much until this moment.
  • DannySTFC
    7940 posts League Winner
    Berchiche
    TAA
    Kimmich

I don’t think I’ve done too badly overall
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    They do love a good trolling.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16709 posts World Class
    edited June 2020

You shouldn't really slam people for doing it when you quit on Friday and came back Saturday 🤷🏽‍♂️ you know how this game is bro 😂

I get that but to be sitting saying how much of a disgrace the SBC is while completing it at the same time is a different story altogether.

But then again I do understand how bad the addiction is with this game I suppose 🤣
  • Amdp9
    6807 posts Big Money Move
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ff9a13dfe399020208ef0ce590e939d955853190&rid=giphy.gif
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    And no upgrades either.
  • Destin8or
    5570 posts Big Money Move
    This is absolutely brutal.
    I understand the object is to make as much profit as possible, but surely there is a point of diminishing returns where you create damage to your market potential.
    I guess they haven't hit that point yet.
  • Gainzy
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    "You complained, and we listened....."

It actually made me laugh out loud to see this again. You've got to give it to EA, as trolling goes this is just about as good as it gets.
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    Destin8or wrote: »
    This is absolutely brutal.
    I understand the object is to make as much profit as possible, but surely there is a point of diminishing returns where you create damage to your market potential.
    I guess they haven't hit that point yet.

No way near. Every year FIFA will sell millions, and make more in pack sales.
  • Wooly1203
    3440 posts National Call-Up
    After falling for this twice, I’m going to leave this one alone. Good luck guys