• ORANGEeffect05
    26801 posts Player of the Year
    Any Theo Hernandez users?
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Best LB you have all used?

Theo Hernandez

Mendy is awful by now. Positioning of a 3 year old

Nope. Still reigning in my team even with all these TOTS. That Sandro was horrific though. I’ll eat up Theo Hernandez on the wing, all his cards are horrible this year as well
  • Izzy2K17
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    Richarlisson, scores for fun
  • Finesse_4days
    12359 posts Has That Special Something
    Griez is favourite tots card I think, so smooth on the ball and has lethal finishing. Better than his Fraudbirthday for sure, even with a hunter on that card is slow as a snail although that is mainly becuase chem styles don't do what they say.
  • czesiek
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lockett45 wrote: »
    Not seen much mention of Zaha on here, how is he? Need a central player to play on the wing preferably premier league for links

He is ok, have him red, nothing special. I don't even use him as a sub :smiley:
    But if he fits your team and you are a skiller then he is quite good on the wing.
  • killer xavi
    4064 posts National Call-Up
    Any Theo Hernandez users?
    Orison wrote: »
    Best LB you have all used?

Theo Hernandez

Mendy is awful by now. Positioning of a 3 year old

Nope. Still reigning in my team even with all these TOTS. That Sandro was horrific though. I’ll eat up Theo Hernandez on the wing, all his cards are horrible this year as well

Needed someone to confirm my thoughts :D Not like mendy going anywhere because I have Varane there and he needs the super link
  • Arsenalman
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    So is Suarez the best tots striker outside of the French league?
  • Finesse_4days
    Arsenalman wrote: »

CR7 is better and if you like fast ,agile players Griezmann is a lot better, personally I hated Suarez as he is very sluggish and has 3*skills but it comes down to play style.
  • Arsenalman
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero

CR7 is better and if you like fast ,agile players Griezmann is a lot better, personally I hated Suarez as he is very sluggish and has 3*skills but it comes down to play style.
    I don’t do skills and would like at least 4 star weak foot, who has been your best strikers? Ronaldo is out of my range, most I’m willing to spend is 1.5 million
  • Lockett45
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    czesiek wrote: »
    Lockett45 wrote: »
    Not seen much mention of Zaha on here, how is he? Need a central player to play on the wing preferably premier league for links

He is ok, have him red, nothing special. I don't even use him as a sub :smiley:
    But if he fits your team and you are a skiller then he is quite good on the wing.

Sounds like he doesn’t play to stats like most cards tbh I’ll probably just go with PIM Nedved instead
  • Finesse_4days

I don’t do skills and would like at least 4 star weak foot, who has been your best strikers? Ronaldo is out of my range, most I’m willing to spend is 1.5 million

Apart from Griezmann, Son and Lewa have been the best, I prefer Son as he is a better dribbler and has 5*WF.
  • Recoba10
    1764 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 8
    I have just tried for 20+ games few of the best TOTSSF strikers under or around 1M:

Werner - he did not click for me, I think he simply does not suit my playstyle because I faced him few times and it was really difficult to defend against him.

Benzema - very good, elegant and good at everything. The best value for money in my opinion.

Lautaro - very strong, fast and amazing power shots. However, something is missing when I compare him to Suarez or even Benzema.

Suarez - amazing card, one of the best for sure. This WL, in bad gameplay, I struggled a bit to make him do what I expected from him but besides that, he is almost perfect.

Aguero - he is the best among the ones listed above for me. Bad or good gameplay, no matter if it's Smalling, Militao or VVD, there is no way to stop him. Agile, strong, fast, perfect runs, clinical finisher. I use him in 1 or 2 ST formation and he is always running the show. He is the last one I tried also because I haven't found a lot of reviews about him on the forum.

I wanted to try Lewa but don't have enough coins. Since Aguero is doing well so far, I won't bother anymore for a striker.
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Son is the best striker I’ve used probably (although I guess he’s a LW technically).
  • Chappy
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 9
    I get that I'm up 5-0 and the other guy isn't really playing hard at this point, but oh goodness, KDB....

L6b6o5i.gif
  • agent_47
    70 posts Park Captain

I would say Aguero. I have used both and Suarez felt sluggish. Aguero has been immense for me. His agility is outstanding and he just runs past defenders. His weak foot also does not feel like 4, more like 5. He is outperforming my Mid Eusebio by a considerable margin.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Atal > everyone I’ve tried
  • BaseCamp
    1885 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 9
    @Chappy think thats the longest shot ive seen go in this year.

I saw your response to my hawk recommendation for PIM Cruyff just not sure which thread it was.

Hawk ups his pace to 99/95, maxes his shooting aside from 97 long shots and ups his physical. The big thing from it is the +9 to his shot power. Thats typically the area where the 5/*5* players lack. (Neymar and Cruyff being the most obvious examples)
  • Finesse_4days
    BaseCamp wrote: »

I saw your response to my hawk recommendation for PIM Cruyff just not sure which thread it was.

Hawk ups his pace to 99/95, maxes his shooting aside from 97 long shots and ups his physical. The big thing from it is the +9 to his shot power. Thats typically the area where the 5/*5* players lack. (Neymar and Cruyff being the most obvious examples)

Its possible to score from inside your own half if the keepers out of goal I've done it a few times, but in terms of a power shot with the GK in position that is the best I have seen.
  • al_10
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Campino wrote: »
    Atal > everyone I’ve tried

Feel the same way. I cannot explain what it is exactly, but this Atal is something else
  • Chappy
    BaseCamp wrote: »

@BaseCamp I may or may not have woken up the missus, who was sleeping on the couch nearby when it happened.

Yeah, I just pulled Hunter up and it looks the same. Maxes out the pace and maxes everything in the shooting department except long shots, which is at 97. No physical boost, but that shouldn't impact the shot.

I may switch to Hawk to give it a try, as the physical boost looks nice without losing anything in shooting and losing very little in pace. He's definitely going to get more time in the club, but 4 post shots in the first two games was very disheartening after dropping that many coins on a player.
  • Muzza11
    11136 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone used that Cesinha yet? Looks unreal.
  • Spyro1
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Atal is really insane. Also, I haven't used TOTS KDB, but he surely is the most annoying player to play against. Does everything
  • IamFrench
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 9
    TOTS Opara is insane
    TOTS Maxi Moralez/TOTS Josef Martinez are excellent
    TOTS Ignacio Fernandez is good but his stats are a bit fake
    TOTS Miles Robinson has the same problem as PIM Cannavaro, a lot of rebound after a tackle
    TOTS Hamid is good, not a game changer but it's an 86
    TOTS Vela was a little transparent in my team, and he is not as "fluid" as his card suggests
    TOTS Tagliafico is correct but his agilité/balance is fake
    TOTS Promes is very good but 450k for him is too expensive

Gameplay: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1270417233395822593/pu/vid/1280x720/VRp3NvgIdEHP6tg4.mp4?tag=10
  • Chappy
    edited June 9
    IamFrench wrote: »
    TOTS Opara is insane
    TOTS Maxi Moralez/TOTS Josef Martinez are excellent
    TOTS Ignacio Fernandez is good but his stats are a bit fake
    TOTS Miles Robinson has the same problem as PIM Cannavaro, a lot of rebound after a tackle
    TOTS Hamid is good, not a game changer but it's an 86
    TOTS Vela was a little transparent in my team, and he is not as "fluid" as his card suggests
    TOTS Tagliafico is correct but his agilité/balance is fake
    TOTS Promes is very good but 450k for him is too expensive

Gameplay: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1270417233395822593/pu/vid/1280x720/VRp3NvgIdEHP6tg4.mp4?tag=10

Top 5 CB's you have used? Is Opara the best? @IamFrench
    Post edited by Chappy on
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Anybody use Tots Ter Stegan to compare to his NIF?
  • ha032742
    39166 posts Moderator
    Anyone used that Cesinha yet? Looks unreal.

Make that team you posted the other day and tell me o:)
  • Chappy
    I have no idea what to do with my CB's. I wanted to try Opara, but he's impossible to fit in without chem issues. I love PIM Blanc but wonder if he is starting to get passed by with all these new attackers. And then I also have both Silva and Marquinhos red, but I haven't seen a ton of reviews on where they rank amongst the top defenders.

I have the coins to purchase most of the top defensive options, and the players around them should allow me to fit most options in relatively easy. Who are the best CB's though?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Chappy wrote: »
    I have no idea what to do with my CB's. I wanted to try Opara, but he's impossible to fit in without chem issues. I love PIM Blanc but wonder if he is starting to get passed by with all these new attackers. And then I also have both Silva and Marquinhos red, but I haven't seen a ton of reviews on where they rank amongst the top defenders.

I have the coins to purchase most of the top defensive options, and the players around them should allow me to fit most options in relatively easy. Who are the best CB's though?

I have the same issue with Opara, 8 chem with 2 icons seems the best way to go about getting him in.
  • Chappy
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

I have the same issue with Opara, 8 chem with 2 icons seems the best way to go about getting him in.

I can get Opara in at 10 chem and just sacrifice the chem of another player. The bigger question for me is whether he is worth it and better than other options.
  • Realist
    3194 posts National Call-Up
    Anybody use Tots Ter Stegan to compare to his NIF?

Pretty similar I’ve found. Still makes stupid punches but saves when it counts. Only reason I upgraded was cos I wanted the dynamic pic and I had coins to spare. If you have other upgrades to make in your team I’d do that over getting the tots tbh
  • uhMaZiiNq

I can get Opara in at 10 chem and just sacrifice the chem of another player. The bigger question for me is whether he is worth it and better than other options.

He seems really good when I sub him in tbh. I got Varane today in the sbc tho who perfect links to SS Mendy who I love at cdm so Opara will come on for baby Rio sometimes