The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Manutelli
    21385 posts Club Captain
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Would be great if EA left the TOTS in packs for the rest of fifa. Packs are gonna be so tragic when TOTS ends, you could open an 100k pack and apart from icons there's only a handful of cards worth more than 100k

They will fill it up with specials just like last year

And still the orange and black flares to show
  • Realist
    3194 posts National Call-Up
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    Just like to congratulate my club ROTHERHAM UNITED on another promotion to the Championship. Not how anyone wanted the season to end but glad it’s done with now and we can build on the very good young squad we have and push up the champ table. UTM 🔴⚪️😁

Cov city also promoted. So happy 😁! PUSB
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    Just like to congratulate my club ROTHERHAM UNITED on another promotion to the Championship. Not how anyone wanted the season to end but glad it’s done with now and we can build on the very good young squad we have and push up the champ table. UTM 🔴⚪️😁

Dw8vmqTW0AAFhMg.jpg
  • TimRUFC
    3692 posts National Call-Up
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »

Dw8vmqTW0AAFhMg.jpg

🤣 good luck in the playoffs fella
  • TimRUFC
    Realist wrote: »

Was always the right thing to do, best 2 sides in the division 100%
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class

Dw8vmqTW0AAFhMg.jpg

Cheers
    Tbh it’s Posh that have been shafted the most, in great form with easy fixtures coming up, currently in the play offs
    Nope no play offs for them :joy:
  • TimRUFC

Dw8vmqTW0AAFhMg.jpg

Cheers
    Tbh it’s Posh that have been shafted the most, in great form with easy fixtures coming up, currently in the play offs
    Nope no play offs for them :joy:

I can’t voice my opinion on DMac on here mate it would get me a ban 🤣 half the league cannot risk going bust to appease 1 club though and this wasn’t the outcome that anyone wanted but in my eyes the only fair one for all involved. Easy fixtures are the risky ones I find aswell tbh so nothing would have been a sure thing
  • Ozz
    6666 posts Big Money Move
    Again if they actually listened to community feedback like they say they do they'd know that the Party Bags were some of the most hated content this year.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Ozz wrote: »
    Again if they actually listened to community feedback like they say they do they'd know that the Party Bags were some of the most hated content this year.

They don’t care, the same they don’t care that T100 players are in D3
  • Finesse_4days
    12363 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 9

Campino wrote: »

They don’t care, the same they don’t care that T100 players are in D3

Are they really? Never played anyone that much better than me in Div 3. Makes sense to relegate yourself when you can't even find a game at a high level and if you do it will be against a sweat lord.
  • SweetJesus101
    3789 posts National Call-Up
    tots letizia nice.. his silver is ridiculous :D
  • RealM
    6947 posts Big Money Move
    Technology you see in other games and we still don't have a clean sheets tab for GKs
  • WFCBagnall
    82016 posts Moderator

Back in League 1 next season :*
  • WFCBagnall
    82016 posts Moderator

I'm glad I read that twice because I first thought you said "Bags' content were some of the most hated content this year" :sweat_smile:
  • Ian_Ando08
    11533 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

I'm glad I read that twice because I first thought you said "Bags' content were some of the most hated content this year" :sweat_smile:

wouldnt of been wrong would he ;) your twitter content is vile!
  • sofyanm
    5338 posts Big Money Move
    Base Pelé
    NewThirstyEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif
  • WFCBagnall
    82016 posts Moderator
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

wouldnt of been wrong would he ;) your twitter content is vile!

I'm not wrong with any of it though am I? ;)
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    50718 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Which SBC we expect today

Ultimate SBC?
  • WFCBagnall
    82016 posts Moderator

Ultimate SBC?

New league picks
  • bjornini
    4465 posts National Call-Up

Ultimate SBC?

New league picks

Pro League hype
  • Salty P3anut
    11493 posts Has That Special Something

Ultimate SBC?

New league picks

SPL day <3
  • Realist
    3194 posts National Call-Up
    Realist wrote: »

Was always the right thing to do, best 2 sides in the division 100%

100%. I’ve got a couple old uni mates who are from Rotherham. Always got a soft spot for that place. Even went on a night out there once. Was.....interesting....! 😆
  • Sanchezzzz
    4993 posts Big Money Move
    @Gyan_33 Doing league tonight mate, delivery of your Maradona order estimated between 19:59 and 21:59
  • solnasolna08
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Tots Orsic have the best longshots in this game! :)
  • SweetJesus101
    3789 posts National Call-Up
    since tots started and with all the leagues done , i lose nothing but 600k :D *and i didnt even buy any tots player to try* have the same team as usual.. untradeables only
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Ngl, I don’t think Modric is really any better than De Jong.
  • WFCBagnall
    82016 posts Moderator
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    @Gyan_33 Doing league tonight mate, delivery of your Maradona order estimated between 19:59 and 21:59

Premium Gold Players....

No boards ahhh

tenor.gif
  • Chappy
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    Chappy wrote: »
    Which of these SBC attackers is best to craft? Martens? Ings? Lucas? Hazard?

Looking for a guy to sub on late as one of my two strikers, or to replace Kaka when gameplay is poor.

Bump
  • WFCBagnall
    82016 posts Moderator
    Which of these SBC attackers is best to craft? Martens? Ings? Lucas? Hazard?

Looking for a guy to sub on late as one of my two strikers, or to replace Kaka when gameplay is poor.

Bump

All fantastic, but if I had to put them in order

Hazard > Lucas > Mertens
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Think it's time to replace Zakaria and Mbabu with Koeman and Dumfries. 10 chem Banguero & Dumfries, love a 95+ strength fullback duo.