FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• GlennMufc
    1137 posts Professional
    Quiffed wrote: »

4min26secs. Is that Toko Ekambi of Lyon? Appreciate her was in La Liga recently so could be a scan from there?

Pretty sure it's a mod
  • Bluemoon2393
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Just seen on PES twitter that they have a bunch of new Real Madrid legends... I take that as a sign that they’ve got the Madrid license

Possible that their stadium may have gone but also could affect their scanning
    I mean it did with Barca, Messi hasn’t been changed since they’ve been with PES

This could be the Ultimate deal breaker for majority off Real Madrid and Barcelona fans. It's going to be weird that El Classico will be real on PES and Fake on FIFA.

If this happens then FIFA have certainly lost the plot and a sign its getting weaker and weaker.
  • GlennMufc
    1137 posts Professional
    A rescan must happen for la Liga or bundesliga this FIFA. Don't want loads of out of date teams , Sevilla for example are full of generic players , ocampos , kounde , Diego Carlos , vaklic , olliver Torres , Luke de Jong , reguilion , suso , Ronny Lopes , gudlji , Bryan Gil , crazy amount of generics . Just hope they rescanned one of these leagues .
  • tommy_p_5
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just seen on PES twitter that they have a bunch of new Real Madrid legends... I take that as a sign that they’ve got the Madrid license

This could be the Ultimate deal breaker for majority off Real Madrid and Barcelona fans. It's going to be weird that El Classico will be real on PES and Fake on FIFA.

If this happens then FIFA have certainly lost the plot and a sign its getting weaker and weaker.

Hopefully it won't be an exclusive deal, and fingers crossed they got one last scan in for Madrid (like they did with Bayern and Juve).
  • GlennMufc
    1137 posts Professional
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »

Hopefully it won't be an exclusive deal, and fingers crossed they got one last scan in for Madrid (like they did with Bayern and Juve).

Only ones needing scanning are militao , Mariano Diaz and reinier . All welcomed additions for new starheads. Losing madrid would be a bigger loss than any other team imo.
  • Futbol22
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2020
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    A rescan must happen for la Liga or bundesliga this FIFA. Don't want loads of out of date teams , Sevilla for example are full of generic players , ocampos , kounde , Diego Carlos , vaklic , olliver Torres , Luke de Jong , reguilion , suso , Ronny Lopes , gudlji , Bryan Gil , crazy amount of generics . Just hope they rescanned one of these leagues .

Fairly certain La Liga teams have been visited in fall 2019 since the last full league visit was in fall 2017. I’d also add EA don’t scan any leagues aside from PL past February so it’s likely La Liga will have Diego Carlos etc. with starheads

For the Bundesliga there is evidence EA visited the teams consecutively over the last two seasons - Pléa / Gladbach, Paulinho / Leverkusen arrived Summer 2018 so it is possible they plan to scan the Bundesliga on an annual basis. Regardless of that many starheads will come from the Bundesliga that have been held back: Laimer, Konate, Rashica, etc.
  • tommy_p_5
    I wonder whether we'll get a couple more Italian teams; probably the rest of Inter (de Vrij, Skriniar, Martinez) and maybe Atalanta or Udinese (we randomly had Zapata added in 20) if any.
  • Sammy26
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wonder whether we'll get a couple more Italian teams; probably the rest of Inter (de Vrij, Skriniar, Martinez) and maybe Atalanta or Udinese (we randomly had Zapata added in 20) if any.

Faces in Italy certainly need to be added. But not such terrible faces as Insigne, Destro, Skriniar, Palacio etc. This is just horror, we must remember that the world is the 21st century, and this disgrace to add this to the game
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Faces in Italy certainly need to be added. But not such terrible faces as Insigne, Destro, Skriniar, Palacio etc.

What's wrong with Skriniar, he was just added this year ? For the rest of the names, yea the scans are outdated and from older FIFA's
  • Sammy26
    Faces in Italy certainly need to be added. But not such terrible faces as Insigne, Destro, Skriniar, Palacio etc.

What's wrong with Skriniar, he was just added this year ? For the rest of the names, yea the scans are outdated and from older FIFA's

Not outdated, but just originally not made high quality
    What's wrong? Awful custom face. You can make such a face yourself in the game.
  • xuskan
    90 posts Park Captain
    I don't think EA loses Real Madrid license.

Only ones needing scanning are militao , Mariano Diaz and reinier . All welcomed additions for new starheads. Losing madrid would be a bigger loss than any other team imo.

That rumor has no solid foundations. Only by an anonymous person who said it on twitter.
    To this day it continues to be among the sponsors of its website.
  • Sammy26
    Custom faces are all terrible. Let EA spend more time adding all available scans to the game, rather than trying to turn his game into a kind of PES with poor players for the most part. Develop scanning, and do not take a step back to custom faces.
    And such players (this year) as Haaland, Bruno Fernandes should be scanned independently visited their team or not. EA has a license for the Champions League and the Europa League, and let the scanning team visit certain matches and scan the necessary players. They need to develop scanning so that they become more mobile, and this does not take much time.

That’s what we need to strive for. And custom faces is the era of old consoles and old graphics.

@EA_GZaro, @EA_Roger
  • GlennMufc
    1137 posts Professional
    xuskan wrote: »
    I don't think EA loses Real Madrid license.

That rumor has no solid foundations. Only by an anonymous person who said it on twitter.
    To this day it continues to be among the sponsors of its website.

Well let's wait and see what comes
  • Sammy26
    More openness in scanning, more feedback, that's what you need! Why did they add the terrible faces of Justin Kluivert and Vinicius Jr this year? Just announce that these scans will be a bit later in the game.
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Konami always seem to bag a huge licensing deal every year. There's something that usually happens where it puts EA and their fans' noses out of place.

Instead of Thursday we'll have to wait until the following Friday. Fifa usually gets announced before PES.

Have Konami set a date for any livestreams coming up?
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    May we see a teaser for Fifa 21 this week?

PS5 event is due to now take place on 11th June, 9PM UK time.

Which annoys me though because what was the point of EA Play being postponed because of the current situation with the world and now PS5 has taken up its spot on the same day?

Very excited to see actual next-gen games of course on Thursday.
  • Ads_86
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Konami always seem to bag a huge licensing deal every year. There's something that usually happens where it puts EA and their fans' noses out of place.

Instead of Thursday we'll have to wait until the following Friday. Fifa usually gets announced before PES.

Nothing from Konami yet pal, although most rumours are that PES 2021 will a season update rather than a full game to focus on next gen PES 2022.

The other BIG rumour is that PES have signed Real Madrid on an exclusive Bayern/ Barcelona like deal. Latest Legends trailer is for Roberto Carlos, Guti and Morientes where there all in white kits and R. Carlos is crossing a ball in for a noticeable number 5 with a bald patch who left foot volleys it home... Hmmmm. (Sorry if this has been covered already)

Hopefully FIFA next year on next gen will light me up, been trash this year for me unfortunately. Love the presentation but the game play had been a let down.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2903 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ads_86 wrote: »
    Pwalie86 wrote: »

Nothing from Konami yet pal, although most rumours are that PES 2021 will a season update rather than a full game to focus on next gen PES 2022.

The other BIG rumour is that PES have signed Real Madrid on an exclusive Bayern/ Barcelona like deal. Latest Legends trailer is for Roberto Carlos, Guti and Morientes where there all in white kits and R. Carlos is crossing a ball in for a noticeable number 5 with a bald patch who left foot volleys it home... Hmmmm. (Sorry if this has been covered already)

Hopefully FIFA next year on next gen will light me up, been trash this year for me unfortunately. Love the presentation but the game play had been a let down.

That’s what am believing too. That’s such a huge indication that Madrid will be on PES. I mean there’s no reason for Konami to use these legends and that would come with a license too

Also, these legends look AMAZING on there too
  • Ads_86
    370 posts Sunday League Hero

Legends on PES 2020, DP 7. Can also download them for offline play... Unreal. I went onto PES master and created kits for my legends teams.
  • Steffolovitch
    492 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sammy26 wrote: »
    More openness in scanning, more feedback, that's what you need! Why did they add the terrible faces of Justin Kluivert and Vinicius Jr this year? Just announce that these scans will be a bit later in the game.

The good thing about custom faces is that they can be replaced into existing saves in career mode. When the old Kluivert face was replaced, it was also replaced in existing saves, so you wouldn't need to start all over to have it in your campaign.

I agree that scans are better than customs, but I'll never argue against customs over generics.
  • riccardobosio
    72 posts Park Captain
    hopefully they finally add at least customs for ilicic, gomez, manolas etc..
  • Futbol22
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Youri Tielemans needs his scanned starhead. His custom is terrible.

EA please update him in FIFA 21
  • Watford fan here. We need scans for Janmaat and Mariappa (who both just have poor customs right now), as well as Joao Pedro, Sarr, Pussetto, Wilmot (currently at Swansea), Luis Suarez (currently at Real Zaragoza) and Estupinan (currently at Osasuna).

Chalobah needs a rescan - the hairstyle on his current starhead is so distracting.
  • tommy_p_5
    Watford fan here. We need scans for Janmaat and Mariappa (who both just have poor customs right now), as well as Joao Pedro, Sarr, Pussetto, Wilmot (currently at Swansea), Luis Suarez (currently at Real Zaragoza) and Estupinan (currently at Osasuna).

Chalobah needs a rescan - the hairstyle on his current starhead is so distracting.

Janmaat and Mariappa are both scans, just from Fifa 16, admittedly I always though Janmaat looked a little 'off'.

There's a pretty good chance the first three you mentioned will have been scanned, but I wouldn't hold your breath for the others - maybe Estupinan if LaLiga has been scanned this season.
  • Futbol22
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Watford fan here. We need scans for Janmaat and Mariappa (who both just have poor customs right now), as well as Joao Pedro, Sarr, Pussetto, Wilmot (currently at Swansea), Luis Suarez (currently at Real Zaragoza) and Estupinan (currently at Osasuna).

Ismaïla Sarr too. Really want a starhead for him in FIFA 21
  • GlennMufc
    1137 posts Professional
    First glimpse of FIFA 21 at 1pm today ?
  • Quiffed
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    First glimpse of FIFA 21 at 1pm today ?

How so?
  • GlennMufc
    1137 posts Professional
    edited June 2020