• WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    I'm not understanding the Renato hype. Has been average for me 😐

Same. Subbed him on in most WL games and he did nothing :D
  • Kieren1888
    1849 posts Play-Off Hero
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Absolutely Son. Very good out wide, but when he gets a big chance in a tight game, he’s a bottlejob.

No
  • itzPatA7X
    2970 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blame the user, not the card.

That's not how this thread works.
  • sofyanm
    8549 posts League Winner
    itzPatA7X wrote: »
    Blame the user, not the card.

That's not how this thread works.

• Unparalleled
    957 posts Professional
    Moments Militao absolute fraud. Went back to Base Rio to partner tots VVD. Manage to save elite 3.

I need a partner for VVD. At least one better than Base Rio. I've been using him since swaps 1.
  • Ian_Ando08
    17724 posts World Class
    how are people saying Son is a fraud must be using a different card to me
  • EquinoxShane
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2020
    Z6lcZGo.jpg

Well well well, some argue one of the best objectives in game. I played 500 gs with him. I'm running all untradables since start of TOTS bar FB Da Costa, I sold him on Friday. Let me tell you this guy turns like the Titanic, idk how he's got 89 agility, in my first 10 games (10-0) he was getting ripped, bad positioning, bad turning, couldn't dribble, poor all-round.

Gave him 5 more games, but in the end i had to ruin my untradable squad and buy back Da Costa.

Verdict: he's a fraud.
  • Eddie Jones
    3357 posts National Call-Up
    Z6lcZGo.jpg

Well well well, some argue one of the best objectives in game. I played 500 gs with him. I'm running all untradables since start of TOTS bar FB Da Costa, I sold him on Friday. Let me tell you this guy turns like the Titanic, idk how he's got 89 agility, in my first 10 games (10-0) he was getting ripped, bad positioning, bad turning, couldn't dribble, poor all-round.

Gave him 5 more games, but in the end i had to ruin my untradable squad and buy back Da Costa.

I agree with you. He seems like he runs without bending his knees.
  • CaTriEm
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    Z6lcZGo.jpg

Lies. Lies and slander. Put a Guardian on him.
  • EquinoxShane
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2020
    CaTriEm wrote: »
    Z6lcZGo.jpg

Lies. Lies and slander. Put a Guardian on him.

Had guardian on him for 500 games, he was shocking so put anchor on him for last 5 games, still shocking
  • Z6lcZGo.jpg

I agree with you. He seems like he runs without bending his knees.

Glad I've seen the light
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Tots varane has some real bad moments in terms of not winning battles but 99% the time he's a rock.

Tots renato takes an age to shoot it seems too
  • Falafelmonster
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    Idk if I mentioned it but TOTS Werner is a clown FC legend.

TAA right behind him
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2020
    Okay so this might sound bad but Mbappe. His FB card is one of the best in the game period. His TOTS was such a disappointment compared to that
  • itzPatA7X
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Okay so this might sound bad but Mbappe. His FB card is one of the best in the game period. His TOTS was such a disappointment compared to that

There's a reason for the price difference 😂
  • GeTRiGhT
    itzPatA7X wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »

There's a reason for the price difference 😂

Yea I knew he wouldn't be as good but all the other stats are better so I thought well maybe he will still be a beast without the WF. Wrong.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Idk if I mentioned it but TOTS Werner is a clown FC legend.

TAA right behind him

Trents great
  • RBailss
    14732 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Playing him as a loan ST, felt very weak on the ball & didn't play to his card stats imo. It could be the tragic gameplay ofc @Ian_Ando08
  • Ian_Ando08
    17724 posts World Class
    RBailss wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Playing him as a loan ST, felt very weak on the ball & didn't play to his card stats imo. It could be the tragic gameplay ofc @Ian_Ando08

@RBailss i play him lone striker so good for me mate hes the clutch in my team tbh if i need to rely on someone its him
  • Cantonas Collar
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite
    Militao doesn’t play anything like his stats.
  • BagelBlue
    2459 posts Fans' Favourite
    Werner at ST - Meh
    Werner at wide cam/wing - Decent
  • hoban95
    70936 posts Icon
    edited June 2020
    PIM Cannavaro suits this thread. Man got bossed around by POTM Vardy pre TOTS. He'd literally bounce off him. :joy:
  • itzPatA7X
    hoban95 wrote: »
    PIM Cannavaro suits this thread. Man got bossed around by POTM Vardy pre TOTS. He'd literally bounce off him. :joy:

He was so good for me a few months ago. You hate to see it :tired_face:
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Submitted Boateng into Alex Sandro last night, man that felt good. :sunglasses:
  • Cantonas Collar
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite

I did Boateng after seeing a lot of folks rave about him on here. He went into an SBC after 10 games.
  • Submitted Boateng into Alex Sandro last night, man that felt good. :sunglasses:

I did Boateng after seeing a lot of folks rave about him on here. He went into an SBC after 10 games.

Must be user error 👀
  • vibemix881
    3762 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2020
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    I'm not understanding the Renato hype. Has been average for me 😐

Same. Subbed him on in most WL games and he did nothing :D

He's great for me, so good at getting the ball back,but his shooting is quite bad tbf, expected a lot more. Replaced Frenkie for him and don't miss Frenkie at all.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Wait, are we all the frauds? Or just clowns?
  • GeTRiGhT
    Wait, are we all the frauds? Or just clowns?

Both for thinking EA would treat their consumers well.
  • itzPatA7X
    I love Boateng cause (for me of course) he has that "tackle the other player in a violent manner and avoid fouls" trait