what's your connection latency?

jabadder
97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What's you latency in Weekend League games? is there a threshold beyond which game is just not playable because of delay?

Comments

• chris7
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    it's quite clicky on here pal so you won't get many responses from the regular people who post daily .

i generally get latency of 20-22 but can get terrible gameplay on that. then sometimes when it's pinging from 34-50 i get amazing gameplay . it's makes you think if you manipulate the connection to get lower connection you get better gameplay haha
  • jabadder
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thx- i m getting 50ms latency and it s terrible
  • Daarky
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm french and i only play when i have 6-10ms witch means i'm on the Paris server.
  • Chavez76
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Daarky wrote: »
    I'm french and i only play when i have 6-10ms witch means i'm on the Paris server.

and people complain about the Dutch ..
  • Daarky
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Before the ping information, i played like 10/15 dutch-german every wl on their server, and now i can compete for elite 3.
    But yes, being near a server give you an advantage. And i'm like 400km from Paris.
  • Purplejacket
    3612 posts National Call-Up
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Before the ping information, i played like 10/15 dutch-german every wl on their server, and now i can compete for elite 3.
    But yes, being near a server give you an advantage. And i'm like 400km from Paris.

this 100%
  • Lucky you haha i am in Morocco and i play between 85 and 100 ms
  • whatthehizzo
    283 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I have Fiber into the home in San Francisco and only get 22-30 ms its rediculous
  • KRANG00
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 10
    Always below 22ms and it can be ok 1 game then the next game it's awful. Not sure it means much when the games so broken from top to bottom
  • ha032742
    38056 posts Moderator
    18-20 in the UK for me

Doesn’t mean much though :D
  • chiromike78
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm in Miami. FL and get 38-42 ms about 90% of the games that I play although I get terrible lag almost every game. Although in Friendlies matches i have the most perfect gameplay. My records in Friendlies is 140 wins and 28 losses. But when I play in Division Rivals, Weekend league I'll be lucky to win 50% of my games. It's such a shame that this company can't correct this problem, unless they know that it's a problem and let us play with bad gameplay so that we continue to try and get better players to make gameplay better. But it doesn't matter what team you have because if you have lag you'll only win by luck or if the your opponent is horrible at the game.

EA just fix your game, you owe it to your customers. I'm pretty sure this will be my last FIFA...it brings too much anger and frustration and I can deal without that. Playing should be enjoyable and relaxing, but I always end up in a terrible mood after playing FIFA....ALWAYS.
  • donnel
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Congo DR. 100-140
  • Stewuk73
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    25 and the game is awful now. Unplayable
  • Vezzo
    1207 posts Professional
    40-50ms
  • NucksNation
    2165 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is how it goes..
    78.. 115.. 30.. 22.. 28.. 20.. 205.. 22.. 28.. 18.. 20.. stable.. ok let’s start the game.. PSYCHED.. 85 it is.... oh my god!
  • Isacjr
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I live in Brazil. My latency is 54 .. 70 I don't know if is good.
  • fearless_veil87
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Its been terrible today... i usually get around 140-150ms but today, its around 400ms... I don’t just bother playing cos i know it will be unplayable
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2265 posts Fans' Favourite
    Since mid may I had a stable 26-28 and constant delayed sluggish gameplay. Since yesterday it's changed to flickering from 30-55 odd and the gameplay speed and quality has increased incredibly.
  • Yossi88
    52 posts Park Captain
    Doesn't make a difference the latency thing is a show. On mine I'm playing games where its between 16 and 20 then soon as the game starts its pot luck how it plays. Played 4 games so far this weekend league and when I play someone French Spanish or Portuguese I get massive button delay.

Are people still using there phones to connect as I'm not getting a stable game haven't for months to be fair. I'm in the UK