The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    82013 posts Moderator
    I reckon 88 with two tots
  • BecksRightPeg
    1892 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't think I have used any of the TOTSF objective players. They have all just been fodder.
  • RBailss
    14329 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't think I have used any of the TOTSF objective players. They have all just been fodder.

I played Gueye in about 90% of my matches this weekend.
  • Salty P3anut
    11493 posts Has That Special Something

I constantly play against regullion and he’s annoying af to play against
  • BecksRightPeg
    1892 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 8

I constantly play against regullion and he’s annoying af to play against

Actually forgot about Reguilon. He is the only player I gave a few runs in the weekend league. And yeah saw a lot of teams with Gueye this weekend too.
  • WFCBagnall
    82013 posts Moderator
    I very nearly didnt complete Reguilon, glad I did now. Superb fullback.
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    yeah that was a fantastic objective
    the fact he beat TOTS Robbo and mid Zambrotta out the team for me and is in a battle with TOTS Hernandez to be my starter when all of those three are/were expensive cards is insane for a free one
  • jocksaltire_67
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone know while doing the unassigned glitch do the players come back in order you bought them?
  • RoosGianni
    4815 posts National Call-Up
    Pretty hyped for tonight. Please don’t let me down :sweat_smile:
  • Realist
    3194 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone know while doing the unassigned glitch do the players come back in order you bought them?

Yeah I think so from what I remember.
  • freakjas
    10287 posts Has That Special Something
    Tagliafico is the best lb in the Game, it’s just a shame that hes quite hard to link
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    club is absolutely loaded, bring on the upgrades and also hopefully this 'deluxe SBC' because the fodder is getting out of hand again
  • jocksaltire_67
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Realist wrote: »

Yeah I think so from what I remember.

Cheers man
  • Joestoe
    9769 posts League Winner

Yeah think so.
  • Joestoe
    9769 posts League Winner
    freakjas wrote: »
    Tagliafico is the best lb in the Game, it’s just a shame that hes quite hard to link

I sub him on for Alex Sandro at halftime. He's elite. If it weren't for Neymar, he'd be in my team without a doubt.
  • Hippyboy6
    18001 posts World Class
    Joestoe wrote: »
    What do you invest in for the coming upgrade packs? Have about 500k I'd like to throw in 'em.

It depends if it's going to need league specific players or any rares. If I go unassigned I can't open the guaranteed TOTS until I've made some upgrades, I won't know which league I want to do until I get that player (chances are it'll be poor but on the off chance it's a good one)
  • Joestoe
    9769 posts League Winner
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    What do you invest in for the coming upgrade packs? Have about 500k I'd like to throw in 'em.

It depends if it's going to need league specific players or any rares. If I go unassigned I can't open the guaranteed TOTS until I've made some upgrades, I won't know which league I want to do until I get that player (chances are it'll be poor but on the off chance it's a good one)

Went with PL as they're all under 1k easily anyway. Pretty safe investment if you ask me.
  • Discard_IF
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm absolutely convinced we're getting more leagues this week! Probably just wishful thinking but while doing leagues this week with a lot of silver/electrum/mixed packs I'm getting an absolute ton of Japanese league player. I'm either just a leagues addict or it's a sign 😂😅
  • Hippyboy6
    18001 posts World Class

Went with PL as they're all under 1k easily anyway. Pretty safe investment if you ask me.

Definitely, I was aiming ligue one as I got a few of those TOTS from last week's upgrades & did the objective players. Other than Grealish, I have no PL players 😂
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    club is absolutely loaded, bring on the upgrades and also hopefully this 'deluxe SBC' because the fodder is getting out of hand again

I’m the exact opposite

I have nothing left
  • Joestoe
    9769 posts League Winner

Definitely, I was aiming ligue one as I got a few of those TOTS from last week's upgrades & did the objective players. Other than Grealish, I have no PL players 😂

Hahaha, I was thinking about going Ligue 1 but I might get tempted to just use the players in upgrades myself and really want Van Dijk and KdB. If I could flip my investments for 50% profit I can afford one of the two.
  • Ian_Ando08
    11532 posts Has That Special Something
    how is this even possible.. game is so broke

1a9c61b0e0db3aab74612c3ad96f0994.png
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    Campino wrote: »

I’m the exact opposite

I have nothing left

I have 140 83+, a 100k objective pack coming and enough rares to do 40 double 81+s
    Then obviously got rewards and another objective tonight too
    Holding out hope we get an icon SBC equivalent level player
  • Joestoe
    9769 posts League Winner
    I could use a prime icon SBC now as well. Have tons of fodder ready to go. Prime Cruyff pl0x.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    how is this even possible.. game is so broke

1a9c61b0e0db3aab74612c3ad96f0994.png

Class matchmaking that
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    In all the carnage of Modric yesterday I didn’t notice that we have now finished LATAM and didn’t get De Rossi :joy: what are they doing :joy:
  • Ian_Ando08
    11532 posts Has That Special Something
    In all the carnage of Modric yesterday I didn’t notice that we have now finished LATAM and didn’t get De Rossi :joy: what are they doing :joy:

was talking to my mate about De Rossi vanishing yday wtf are ea doing
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    I love how y’all flex about this being the last WL you guys are playing :D

This is literally the last WL that “matters”.
    It’s like an addict “quitting” when the bottle’s empty.
    See you people when the bottle has been refilled :wink:

For me the fun starts again after this weekend
  • WFCBagnall
    82013 posts Moderator
    I could do with SPL and J-League this week.

Got pretty much every team from both leagues covered and itd give me a much needed coin boost.
  • Discard_IF
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I could do with SPL and J-League this week.

Got pretty much every team from both leagues covered and itd give me a much needed coin boost.

Definitely would be great! What day did the Pro League and Mexican league come out?