Market experts are we at our lowest?

Arsenalman
1569 posts Play-Off Hero
Would it be a good idea to buy now, or is it just starting?

Comments

• Pnub
    1009 posts Professional
    The market will hit rock bottom during Footies when all the big cards are released back into packs and drop rates are raised massively but that's like a month away so it depends on how long you want to wait for the cards
  • Arsenalman
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pnub wrote: »
    The market will hit rock bottom during Footies when all the big cards are released back into packs and drop rates are raised massively but that's like a month away so it depends on how long you want to wait for the cards
    If I wanted a team to play with in the meantime when would you recommend ?
  • Pnub
    1009 posts Professional
    edited June 8
    Over the next few days would be ideal. Last year there was a rise between TOTS and footies for the top end players before they dropped again. So if you buy now just make sure you sell them again before footies really sets in if you want to try different players.
    I got caught out 2 years ago brought a bunch of TOTS players that went from 200k to min bin over night.
  • Denz
    2871 posts Fans' Favourite
    Market in general is going south from here.

Monday Tuesday usually good days to buy but it's June, at this point you really need to just buy when you are happy. Most cards will have many lower days up until September.
  • Supermario911
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would buy before weds , otherwise market Will Go up for weekend and most people have built final teams.

• Arsenalman
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will probably buy this morning then or tomorrow, there was a week where Monday morning was the lowest and it started rising from the afternoon. Then there was another where it just kept going down till Thursday.
  • TW1103
    3318 posts National Call-Up
    I would buy before weds , otherwise market Will Go up for weekend and most people have built final teams.

It may well rise again on Thursday a bit though. The Elite players will have guaranteed Ultimate TOTSSF packs. That's a minimum of 200k each (with an unlikely potential of 11.5m per pack 😂), as it stands, coming onto the market... But it could also cause an over-saturation of those players and cause them to drop 🤷‍♂️
  • Supermario911
    TW1103 wrote: »

It may well rise again on Thursday a bit though. The Elite players will have guaranteed Ultimate TOTSSF packs. That's a minimum of 200k each (with an unlikely potential of 11.5m per pack 😂), as it stands, coming onto the market... But it could also cause an over-saturation of those players and cause them to drop 🤷‍♂️

It will rise a bit, always does

Yeah , the ones in the ultimate tots Will still drop until Thursday though
  • TheMightyBee
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    It will crash hugely over the next few weeks, so many cheap SBC's and special cards in packs.
  • Arsenalman
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prices are rising now might be time to buy
  • Seleukos
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think it depends about the cards you are looking for: IF a Icon SBC would drop, Icons and high nif/ fodder tots would rise. If Not: i don't See, why prices should raise
  • Arsenalman
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seleukos wrote: »
    I think it depends about the cards you are looking for: IF a Icon SBC would drop, Icons and high nif/ fodder tots would rise. If Not: i don't See, why prices should raise
    Alisson tots and tots de jong have rose
  • TW1103
    I'm keeping an eye on TOTS Tevez. He's gone from something like 600k - 300k over the weekend. Hoping he stays around 300-350 by this time next week. Gonna have some fun with a past/present West Ham team
  • TheMightyBee
    I'm keeping an eye on TOTS Tevez. He's gone from something like 600k - 300k over the weekend. Hoping he stays around 300-350 by this time next week. Gonna have some fun with a past/present West Ham team

What a CAM he would be
  • Oweyman
    1205 posts Professional

I don't mean to be a killjoy but I got him red and he's very very average. He isn't quick at turning like his stats suggest he should be and just seems a little slow. His shooting is decent but nothing special.
  • TW1103
    Oweyman wrote: »

I don't mean to be a killjoy but I got him red and he's very very average. He isn't quick at turning like his stats suggest he should be and just seems a little slow. His shooting is decent but nothing special.

I'm not expecting the best player on the game, and I doubt I'll be using him in WL or anything. Just a bit of fun as we come to the end of the game... Though if I get Messi in reds, I may use him in my main team, replacing TOTS Zaha, so he would have links to Messi and Aguero.

What a CAM he would be

I'd be using him up front, in a 3-4-3, flanked by TOTS Payet and TOTWM Arnautovic.

Fabianski
    Baby Rio- Mid Moore - FB Ogbonna
    IF Snodgrass - FB Mascherano - PIM Lampard - TOTS Anderson
    87 Arnie - TOTS Tevez - TOTS Payet
  • Arsenalman
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero

Me too and he’s too slow on the turn, fodder now
  • TheMightyBee

I'm not expecting the best player on the game, and I doubt I'll be using him in WL or anything. Just a bit of fun as we come to the end of the game... Though if I get Messi in reds, I may use him in my main team, replacing TOTS Zaha, so he would have links to Messi and Aguero.

What a CAM he would be

I'd be using him up front, in a 3-4-3, flanked by TOTS Payet and TOTWM Arnautovic.

Fabianski
    Baby Rio- Mid Moore - FB Ogbonna
    IF Snodgrass - FB Mascherano - PIM Lampard - TOTS Anderson
    87 Arnie - TOTS Tevez - TOTS Payet

Thought Payet would be banned!

Apparently you are after Benrahma from us, he is incredible so hope he stays.
  • Arsenalman
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    Atal gone up 70k on Xbox
  • Supermario911
    Prices dropping.

Got me eye on tots mane, can see him being under a mil by Thursday morning for ps4
  • Arsenalman
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prices dropping.

Got me eye on tots mane, can see him being under a mil by Thursday morning for ps4
    Ones I’m watching have risen since early morning UK
  • RSL183
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    Pnub wrote: »
    Over the next few days would be ideal. Last year there was a rise between TOTS and footies for the top end players before they dropped again. So if you buy now just make sure you sell them again before footies really sets in if you want to try different players.
    I got caught out 2 years ago brought a bunch of TOTS players that went from 200k to min bin over night.

Think i lost about 600k on Ibrah last year in a few days
  • mypetfrog
    2273 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wish TOTS WBY would hurry up and crash 😂 Can only get to 2.5mill (xbox).
  • Arsenalman
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    Wish TOTS WBY would hurry up and crash 😂 Can only get to 2.5mill (xbox).
    Wow he’s that low?
  • GariverSt
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It hit its lowest yesterday and it's slowly creeping back up.

As someone said earlier, the market normally picks back up in between futties. People are still playing and not many packs are being opened. This is why I think they're delaying the prime/moments icon SBC. 88 and 89 rated squads will be more expensive in a couple of weeks time as opposed to now with so many special high rated cards available.

The market has absolutely tanked during futties (in the last two years) as they include all the special cards in packs. You could wait untill then but that could be at least a month away.
  • Arsenalman
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    GariverSt wrote: »
    It hit its lowest yesterday and it's slowly creeping back up.

As someone said earlier, the market normally picks back up in between futties. People are still playing and not many packs are being opened. This is why I think they're delaying the prime/moments icon SBC. 88 and 89 rated squads will be more expensive in a couple of weeks time as opposed to now with so many special high rated cards available.

The market has absolutely tanked during futties (in the last two years) as they include all the special cards in packs. You could wait untill then but that could be at least a month away.

Yh I’ve missed the lowest annoyingly but i’ll Buy today and then hopefully get rid in two or three weeks