FIFA 21 on Steam?

DSD27
5733 posts Big Money Move
edited June 7
EA games are returning to Steam, will FIFA 21 be released on Steam from day one? Or only later?
If we get it on Steam will it still need Origin second launcher?

Comments

• RadioShaq
    16078 posts Moderator
    Ea access is also going to be on steam. I was hoping fifa would also be there as they said they will add more games soon. I bought mirrors edge for 2 dollars and believe you have to have origin. At least all the discussions on steam said that.
  • bagoly87
    8 posts Ball Boy
    hi,
    should be yes and get cross platform multiplayer.... no new engine or gameplay, just same things every year....
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Doesnt matter anway. Game will be same BS as every year. ;)
  • Well... after ea play i realized need play lottery:D
    This year I can keep more money. See you next year on PC, if worth it. Sorry EA
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not buying on PC this year so I´m going to cancel EA Access. We have to boycott them. PC Community just got tired.
  • EowWow
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 19
    Im used to as a pc player to get a d long and hard in the back by EA but seeing that pc port will be the same as the ps4/xbox one is the tip of the iceberg Dont buy fifa 21 for pc! I repeat don't buy fifa 21 for pc! EA ARE THE WORST
  • EA will be releasing the FIFA 21 PC version the same as xbox one and PS4 version which means its not the version for Next-gen ... their excuse is that given the bulk of PC FIFA users are probably playing on an old, or medium-power PC. I mean come on are we that stupid ?! Fifa 20 could run at 8k on the low end PC's ... EA are just too lazy to make a port for next gen version of the game to PC so they are making excuses given that their main players are console gamers who are spoiled that they pay as much as building a new PC on the Ultimate team and buying packs , EA are literally stealing your money each year by making 3 versions of the game and the Ultimate version is for 99$ !! And in the end your getting a current gen version instead of a next gen version ... thats not all they even said that even FIFA 22 could be the version of PS4 and Xbox one ... and that we could be seeing the next gen version on PC starting from FIFA 23 ... i will never in my life again buy anything from EA .. i even uninstalled their client Origin
  • DSD27
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    To answer my question of the topic, yes it will be released on Steam from day one. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1313860/EA_SPORTS_FIFA_21/

@ALAyat89 It will just be the same story that happened back in FIFA 14. The PS4 version came out months later, so the PC version was the PS3 version, then in FIFA 15 all got back to normal.
    There won't be much of a difference from FIFA 20 and FIFA 21, even less difference between PS4 and PS5 versions.
  • shadowlee
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wont be any difference from the hackers for another year on pc