Show me them Modric Teams 🤤🤤🤤🤤

16Townley90
733 posts Semi-Pro
What an absolute bargain I went ahead and threw him in this team
https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=fjZbdSs4nTLzK:FFA20PS4

It's 4231 in game and he plays my more attacking CDM beside SS Luiz and I only played one game but oh my god it's an unbelievable partnership. The stuff of dreams used a shadow but could change to an anchor to boost strength and stuff but he bosses that midfield and scored a worldie.

His dribbling was insane, passing was honestly next level the through balls where so good literally not like IV seen before on this game they where pinpoint. He did defend well also but it's too soon to tell

It's a no brainer even if he won't start people should do him pity the games over.

Comments

• Thehubby
    1883 posts Fans' Favourite
    ThisScreenshot-20200607-200601-Samsung-Internet.jpg
  • GT500
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Gonna do him after I do the ultimate sommer sbc.
  • GT500
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Can’t wait to replace my futmas modric
  • Delboy13710
    7794 posts League Winner
    Fits nicely into my Second team , Just built this 😍
    Will do Moments Ramos next week after I pack Carvajal from the Ultimate pack/ Rewards 🤣 As Militao is in my main team .

Screenshot-20200607-190039-Companion.jpg

• 16Townley90
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    Some nice teams there, I think he's great I can't be bothered playing anymore tonight tho cause rivals is worse than weekend league.

One more win and I'm in Division 2 tho
  • Cortza
    939 posts Professional
    Real Madrid CF - my 2nd team

7EoAsLx.jpg[\IMG]
  • 16Townley90
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    @Cortza this is a 2nd team dear god lol
  • abhreebhu_45
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is he for real,,, modric,kroos,n parejo can rule 'em all
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3331 posts National Call-Up
    Cortza wrote: »

7EoAsLx.jpg[\IMG]

Can we see your first team please 😯
  • joshyw
    52 posts Park Captain
    how do you upload a picture?😂
  • shepj6
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    Starting line up:

v4hpsTd.jpg

In-Game (4212-2)

y5ONxCq.jpg

Played 4 games with him so far, he's replaced De Jong for now, so far so good, he's been unlucky not to score a couple of screamers, both times bouncing down off the bar and away.
  • 16Townley90
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Starting line up:

v4hpsTd.jpg

In-Game (4212-2)

y5ONxCq.jpg

Played 4 games with him so far, he's replaced De Jong for now, so far so good, he's been unlucky not to score a couple of screamers, both times bouncing down off the bar and away.

He scored an absolute beauty for me I'm so jealous of that Neymar if I pack him red I will be forced to continue playing next weekend too lol.
  • shepj6
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 7
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Starting line up:

v4hpsTd.jpg

In-Game (4212-2)

y5ONxCq.jpg

He scored an absolute beauty for me I'm so jealous of that Neymar if I pack him red I will be forced to continue playing next weekend too lol.

Ha, yeah I was lucky to get him in a ligue 1 player pick upgrade. Although his 5 * skills are wasted on me! Good luck with you reds!
  • Cortza
    939 posts Professional
    Cortza wrote: »

7EoAsLx.jpg[\IMG]

Can we see your first team please 😯

Sure. Couple of players make both teams.

rH7hbSV.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    14360 posts Has That Special Something
    Havent had a chance to play with it yet, but will probably go 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-1-2. Loved his Futmas card so excited to try this one out.

nlRgQaP.jpg
  • shepj6
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    joshyw wrote: »
    how do you upload a picture?😂

I use imgur. Upload your picture to:

https://imgur.com/upload

Once uploaded, hover over your picture and click on the down arrow shown below and select get share links:

hzXRBm4.jpg

Then copy the BBCode(Forums) link and paste that into your post.

• SomeNextGuy
    4783 posts Big Money Move
    Stuck him in for my final WL game. Absolute terrier, really appreciate the extra mobility he brings in place of Kroos. Marcelo, Mendy and Modric won't lose many midfield battles on this game.

WqQICk1.jpg
  • Boysie91
    11368 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 8
    ZlEKNUx.jpg[img][/img]
    Post edited by Boysie91 on
  • 16Townley90
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    Some absolute god teir teams here guys ❤️

He is so so good I was running PIM Ballack and Goretzka this weekend league was using kimmich last week but I believe the low defensive workrates did matter in certain situations I had to pull him back same and PIM Rijkaard medium made him just watch instead of charging back.

I struggle when teams high press me so the agility and dribbling was massive on Kimmich but defensively he was AWOL at times now this Modric has High workrates and insane ability he will make my life so much easier in tight situations especially with 4* 4*
  • joshyw
    52 posts Park Captain
    cKdaPTm.jpg I play 3-5-2 in game, I sub off the right back and bring on Kent for now until I can afford to get Lala, really like Modric so far seems to work really well with Sanches
  • High420
    1071 posts Professional
    MASdb7a.png

4-2-2-2 in game & Tadic gets subbed off for Red (IF) Neymar at the start
  • 16Townley90
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 7
    I still can't post pics
  • iGainZ
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    cKdaPTm.jpg I play 3-5-2 in game, I sub off the right back and bring on Kent for now until I can afford to get Lala, really like Modric so far seems to work really well with Sanches

Do you suggest Modric + Sanches then?
    Mine would be a different formation but they’ll play as cdm.

I’d have to replace Marquinos too though 😟
  • GT500
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Quick question: how do you post pictures? The old site I used got taken down.
  • 16Townley90
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 7
    ]

[/quote]

That partnership imho would be insane
  • joshyw
    52 posts Park Captain
    ]

That partnership imho would be insane [/quote]

In game I’m playing Modric CAM and Sanches CM for the time being, they seem to link up so well, i’ve played some insane players tonight and they’ve held their own, I have Gueye but he doesn’t really do much for me so will be going to a Modric-Sanches CM combo next week

• Rahat786786
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 8
  • selb
    7238 posts Big Money Move
    Made this tonight

Screenshot-20200608-005418-FUTBIN.jpg
  • Vaaass
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    Whole squad is untradeable aside from the two CBs and GK

Untitled.png
  • NucksNation
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 8
    I still can't post pics

Easiest way.. download the gyazo app.. Screen shot your team and save it, upload your picture to gyazo and copy link.. then here in your message you do the following..

[ img ] PASTLINK.jpg [ /img ] and then Sam is your uncle

No space in between tho, I used space to show the characters