Weekend League Mayhem

Comments

• Blade19
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Blade19 wrote: »
    I push for Elite 3is what I said....why would I push for Elite 3 if i got Gold 3 , I'd be no where near.
    Stop trolling man and get a life 😂

The only ranks you said you get are gold 2 and gold 3. When asked if you get elite 3 your response was “I push for elite 3” not yes. It tells us all we need to know. Later bro

Not really, now you're just talking out your arse mate 😂 you're a good player if you're in Gold 3 anyway so your point doesnt even matter....stop being salty your team cant even get in the top half of the championship 😘
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    So many pompous people in here. He is not asking whether or not he should pick a player based on their real life achievements is he? And bet he coulndt care less about your opinion on that matter. Give him a straight answer or leave it be...Especially, there is no rereason to judge a guy if he picks based on their in game qualities.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    I push for Elite 3is what I said....why would I push for Elite 3 if i got Gold 3 , I'd be no where near.
    Stop trolling man and get a life 😂

The only ranks you said you get are gold 2 and gold 3. When asked if you get elite 3 your response was “I push for elite 3” not yes. It tells us all we need to know. Later bro

Not really, now you're just talking out your arse mate 😂 you're a good player if you're in Gold 3 anyway so your point doesnt even matter....stop being salty your team cant even get in the top half of the championship 😘

“You’re a good player if you’re in gold 3” :lol:

You must be a good player then I guess
  • Blade19
    @Nodge86 you're dumb man, you really need to grow up instead of ruining nice healthy discussions 😂
  • Nodge86
    @Nodge86 you're dumb man, you really need to grow up instead of ruining nice healthy discussions 😂

You mean when you said you were good, so I asked where you finished in WL and you avoided the question? Sure sure.
  • Blade19

You mean when you said you were good, so I asked where you finished in WL and you avoided the question? Sure sure.

But I didnt? You're literally making yourself look an idiot
  • Nodge86

Can you not bother me today, I’m pushing for top 100. I’ll finish elite 3 but it’s the same thing apparently. Cheers mate.
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    I'm not really sure why people complain about the teams they come up against.

"then they matched me with this god squad!"

I don't even look at the teams I'm playing anymore. Either you're good or you're not. Either you play better than me or you don't. Either the fifa gods are with you or not.

• Blade19

Can you not bother me today, I’m pushing for top 100. I’ll finish elite 3 but it’s the same thing apparently. Cheers mate.

Never mentioned top 100....you're so dumb 😂 your city is red 🤙🏼