Madden golden ticket vs fifa objectives

HyperOCD
1241 posts Professional
Same company
2 dead games

In Madden they release golden tickets, juiced 99 cards and they give you solos/objectives to grain and in the end you get the options to choose one golden ticket, who ever you want

In fifa, we grain for unusable matuidi

Comments

• Purplejacket
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    we player sbcs, they dont, they have objectives
  • Diem
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    When did they release the golden tickets?
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Got my lamar last week

Madden giving you the chance to get 2 of the best cards in the game. In essence, it'd be like fifa giving objectives (in squad battles with no time limit) and you can pick any card you like. In fifa you could chose tots neymar and tots cr7
  • TDOF
    2934 posts National Call-Up
    even at the start of madden they give you 90 overall cards to grind for lol in august..... meanwhile vancouver offer you 89 rated players in july
  • TDOF
    Madden is so much better content wise and its not even close, orlando madden studio is 10 years ahead of vancouver.....

the gameplay they're somewhat equal
  • Matt_Cornwall
    Also, nba 2k20 have objectives (with no time limit) for galaxy opals (99 rated) including kobe
  • Bakudu76
    2856 posts Fans' Favourite
    TDOF wrote: »
    Madden is so much better content wise and its not even close, orlando madden studio is 10 years ahead of vancouver.....

the gameplay they're somewhat equal

Normally you would think it would be other way round, American company greedy and so on and the good guys Canadian doing their community a favor.

We are truly in bizarroworld

38715595ig.jpg

• HyperOCD
    1241 posts Professional
    Got my lamar last week

Madden giving you the chance to get 2 of the best cards in the game. In essence, it'd be like fifa giving objectives (in squad battles with no time limit) and you can pick any card you like. In fifa you could chose tots neymar and tots cr7

We only can dream...
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 6
    Fifa players seem to be the dumbest of the bunch they continue to be ripped of by ea year on year and yet they still keep coming back for more lol
    ea can throw any ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at them and it will stick

Why would ea change anything when people keep buying fifa points regardless of how bad the gameplay is
  • TDOF
    Queens11 wrote: »
    Fifa players seem to be the dumbest of the bunch they continue to be ripped of by ea year on year and yet they still keep coming back for more lol
    ea can throw any ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at them and it will stick

Why would ea change anything when people keep buying fifa points regardless of how bad the gameplay is

exactly..... main reason is because there is no competition
  • JohnDoe
    11855 posts Has That Special Something
    What do you expect when the FIFA community wants this? People complain when good cards are accessible by grinding or cheap SBCs, as they don’t want everyone to have good teams or because players aren’t as exclusive or some BS like that.

“Casuals” (who could be people who dedicate 20+ hours per week to FIFA) don’t deserve to have top tier cards according to a lot of stuff I see on these forums, the FIFA subreddit, Twitter and so forth.

I, for one, would love it if everyone could play their way to top tier players. The playing field should be level, skill is what should prevail. I guess many prefer that to not be the case so they can continue to slap lesser squads, that’s why you see a lot of people quitting around TOTS, they don’t want to come up against squads that now are as good as their previous “god squads”.
  • AvfcGreatGuy
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Fifa side of EA is just lazy, the season objectives are useless, but why would they change? The money still rolls in.

Didn't EA cancel NBA because of 2K having a better game? That's what we need a real competitor
  • Wooly1203
    3082 posts National Call-Up
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    What do you expect when the FIFA community wants this? People complain when good cards are accessible by grinding or cheap SBCs, as they don’t want everyone to have good teams or because players aren’t as exclusive or some BS like that.

“Casuals” (who could be people who dedicate 20+ hours per week to FIFA) don’t deserve to have top tier cards according to a lot of stuff I see on these forums, the FIFA subreddit, Twitter and so forth.

I, for one, would love it if everyone could play their way to top tier players. The playing field should be level, skill is what should prevail. I guess many prefer that to not be the case so they can continue to slap lesser squads, that’s why you see a lot of people quitting around TOTS, they don’t want to come up against squads that now are as good as their previous “god squads”.

I couldn’t agree with this more! The fact that many of us play so much and still aren’t able to afford the top players is crazy. Honestly I probably have a better chance of being attacked by a shark while lightning strikes me than pulling one of the top icons. They won’t change it while they continue to make so much money off of people though.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6216 posts Big Money Move
    The Fifa side of EA is just lazy, the season objectives are useless, but why would they change? The money still rolls in.

Didn't EA cancel NBA because of 2K having a better game? That's what we need a real competitor

The nba is willing to give any game maker the license though. Meaning that whoever makes the best game wins. The nfl and fifa sadly sell exclusive rights to EA and the consumer suffers for it. NFL 2k was far better than madden before the nfl did this. It’s a corrupt system. And it’s the only reason EA is in business. People complain about things with PES. But people don’t realize how small their budget is. The game they make with the money they have is incredible. If they had even 10% of the resources the fifa team have it wouldn’t be close.
  • AvfcGreatGuy
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you think a company would be willing to buy the rights regardless of cost, knowing full well they'll get the 'investment back.

Or do gaming companies see the fifa franchise as too much of a risk. I mean look at the possible rewards for a successful fifa game and the player base is begging for it.

Also could leagues sell the rights like having a Premier league football game ?
  • Rendevous_star
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do you think a company would be willing to buy the rights regardless of cost, knowing full well they'll get the 'investment back.

Or do gaming companies see the fifa franchise as too much of a risk. I mean look at the possible rewards for a successful fifa game and the player base is begging for it.

As others have said, EA have no incentive to change because there are still peoples out there spending their money on Fifa points. It beggars belief that people still feed the beast. And we all know stats are a lie anyway so why they do it I have no idea
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6216 posts Big Money Move

EA don’t disclose how much they pay for the fifa Exclusive. But they pay the EPL £21 million per year. EA is easily shelling out $100 million+ a year on all the licensing. Not many company’s can afford that. And if they can, they aren’t going to because they still have to develop a game.
  • Matt_Cornwall

EA don’t disclose how much they pay for the fifa Exclusive. But they pay the EPL £21 million per year. EA is easily shelling out $100 million+ a year on all the licensing. Not many company’s can afford that. And if they can, they aren’t going to because they still have to develop a game.

Can't remember exactly, but quite sure it was $1.5 billion they just agreed with the nfl for another 5 years exclusive of madden. Considering how much smaller madden is compared to fifa, they must be paying obscene amounts for the fifa exclusive