Ultimate Tots not very "ultimate"

ShimmeringStew
52 posts Park Captain
edited June 2020
Typical EA to put in some cards like Sommer in there to screw the player base on their red picks and guarenteed packs. For once EA just once, can you stop being proper bloody stingy plebs? its June ffs!

Comments

• Zambo9
    6145 posts Big Money Move
    Wouldn’t have made a difference as all TOTS goalkeepers are all going for less than 100k
  • Maddez
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Source ?
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol
  • ShimmeringStew
    52 posts Park Captain
    The game is near the end of cycle. Would it really hurt EA if people got an untradeable decent player at this point? They always put 4 or 5 cards in with 90% packweight that nobody wants :D

exactly this
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA are a greedy company. They will rake it in until the very end, no wonder their finances are in such a good shape.

No doubt most of us will get a gk , RB or hummels
  • oldboiler
    4832 posts National Call-Up
    But Mertens B)
  • Thejuves
    1138 posts Professional
    Got lucky with ben yedder yesterday .
    If this is 250k+ i woulnt do it.. cuz I'm not packin Newmar or mbape only person can fit my team those 2
  • futscp
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    I swear, every thread in this forum is just ranting. As @Zambo9 said, any GK would not be worth much anyways and all the big cards are in. I'm pretty happy with the team and will be doing loads of upgrade packs if they release them this week.
  • Okocha10
    905 posts Professional
    How is Varane or Ramos not even in the Tots best players but Sommer is 😂 EA need to let the community pick what players we want
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16708 posts World Class
    I'm sort of glad that the Ulitmate TOTSSF is pretty poor. Might not even bother now given the state of the gameplay today.
  • ShimmeringStew
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited June 2020
    futscp wrote: »
    I swear, every thread in this forum is just ranting. As @Zambo9 said, any GK would not be worth much anyways and all the big cards are in. I'm pretty happy with the team and will be doing loads of upgrade packs if they release them this week.

Point is not the gk itself, its the fact they put fodder in whats suppose to be "ultimate" when the games almost ending. If they are going to put a gk then why not the best one then. When was Sommer considered the ultimate gk? EA simply did this to increase the chances that the players dont get the better rewards, even at this point of the cycle
    Post edited by ShimmeringStew on
  • WelshXavi
    1199 posts Professional
    In ultimate sbc 10 out of the 20 I don't want or already have.

I actually find it one of the worst so far 😂
  • Dmb75
    992 posts Professional
    The is exactly the sort of reason this is my last FIFA. The money grab is just punching you right in the face at this point. Drains the fun out of the game.
  • lastfifa
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    WelshXavi wrote: »
    In ultimate sbc 10 out of the 20 I don't want or already have.

I actually find it one of the worst so far 😂

It is worst totssf team. No one will pack those big boys and rest is fodder.
  • jackluhg
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Some shocking selections from EA.
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    I should just buy a duplicate Hummels now and be over with it.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1314 posts Professional
    I can see the summer or Oblak in the SBc which i got from both of the respective League SBCs already :(
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    88 rated team for a duplicate oblak nahhhhhhhh
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agree with everything said. Classic EA grabbing every penny they can out of us. For once EA can’t you be generous?!!
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    Agree with everything said. Classic EA grabbing every penny they can out of us. For once EA can’t you be generous?!!

Wouldn't the best players be a money grab? Who's gonna buy points for this?
  • Paulopudasso
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2020
    Did we expect anything less? They have proven time and time again that they do not give a duck about us, ban us if we mention scripting, I've got a clip where Messi is clean through on goal and just falls over if anyone knows how to put videos on here I'll show you, my point is they care about money and money only and until the numbers fall the same sh itt y game will be put out, remember lst year they were focusing on 20 so didn't fix 19 and here we are again
  • Paulopudasso
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    ViezeDries wrote: »
    n2j2000 wrote: »

Wouldn't the best players be a money grab? Who's gonna buy points for this?

Not me
  • Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    oldboiler wrote: »
    But Mertens B)

Ohhh yesss
  • paullardie
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    6 forwards in the main XI with Benzema as a CB! WTF!! At least choose players in the correct positions.
  • Jovand1988
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its as Ultimate as it can get you cant have ultimate tots with no or very little gks and defenders.
    This is easily the best promo team of the year when you see best to worst attacker etc dont compare sommer to atal.
  • kathers81
    453 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jovand1988 wrote: »
    Its as Ultimate as it can get you cant have ultimate tots with no or very little gks and defenders.
    This is easily the best promo team of the year when you see best to worst attacker etc dont compare sommer to atal.
    The vast majority will pack the worst.
    Nobody would moan if the fodder did not have exorbitantly high pack weights. We know why they are there.
  • Delboy13710
    9915 posts Has That Special Something
    Everyone going to do it and there be loads of disappointment should be 15 best players in the game . Only way they can fix this is by lowering the requirements I'd say 86/87 would be fair
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    Everybody complaining but everybody will do the sbc 😂