Origin prem cancelled

Avit32
565 posts An Exciting Prospect
I am not putting up with this crap no longer. there are just way too many legacy defending, timed finish cheaters out there.

Why tf should I suffer a bs loss from origin minimising my game when cheaters win. Why should I learn to defend and shoot when cheaters win?

I have seen zero evidence that cheaters get banned on this game. Hell I knew a guy who cheated on pro clubs to get max stats that still plays to this day.

So where is the incentive? Why should I put myself through hell trying to have fun? Why not just follow the herd since nothing seems to happen anyway?

Comments

• johnarny
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 1
    did the same, and will never ever come back , fakkkkkkk ea
  • shadowlee
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    have canceled my re sub date now , feels good
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    They don't care.
  • shadowlee
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    maksi wrote: »
    They don't care.

You are right , just happy not to give them my money any more .
  • DVU
    9 posts Ball Boy
    I mainly play Squad battles, the top 100 is stuffed with cheaters. I was watching a few weeks ago and within 12 hours of the reset the top guy had over 100k points. How is that even possible if you arent cheating? What do you get for the perfect game on Ultimate? 3k? 3.5k?
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    DVU wrote: »
    I mainly play Squad battles, the top 100 is stuffed with cheaters. I was watching a few weeks ago and within 12 hours of the reset the top guy had over 100k points. How is that even possible if you arent cheating? What do you get for the perfect game on Ultimate? 3k? 3.5k?

dont know how much they get but i do know how much cheaters should get.
    and that is 0.
    but I fear it would take a huge change in the Management department at EA for something like this to happen.
    The whole issue with cheating is feeling like its growing stronger every year :(
  • Avit32
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    DVU wrote: »

dont know how much they get but i do know how much cheaters should get.
    and that is 0.
    but I fear it would take a huge change in the Management department at EA for something like this to happen.
    The whole issue with cheating is feeling like its growing stronger every year :(

Not to go into specifics but a simple google or youtube search tell you everything you need to know. I mean I play an early beta game atm and even that has battle eye. So if a small studio with a beta game can have one why in the world does EA not have one for this.

It smacks of arrogance.
  • greggles
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    im moving to console now, there will only be more cheaters next year as tradition carries on, on pc fifa
  • DVU
    9 posts Ball Boy
    greggles wrote: »
    im moving to console now, there will only be more cheaters next year as tradition carries on, on pc fifa

I was just having that same discussion with a friend. The PC player base is so much smaller, and likely to remain so whilst they refuse to address the blatant cheating going on. Not only are the prices for players higher, but so often a player you might need is extinct, its also been impossible all year to get cards like CF-CAM and the reverse because they get snapped up the very second they go on the market . . ive sat there for about an hour constantly refreshing and there was absolutely no way i could snag one as i cant beat what is probably Auction bots in action.

As i was playing a lot of Battlefield and FIFA on the pc i liked the idea that i would get a good version of FIFA included in the Origin Premium without having to shell out £70 or whatever for the equivalent version but i feel like on the PC the experience of playing FIFA has to be worse than on either of the consoles.
  • RadioShaq
    16048 posts Moderator
    Might make the move to pc next year. Can’t see going console for a game or two anymore for what it’s rumored to be priced at. I know pc gaming in general is terrible for cheating. Valorant and doom got so much back lash for their anti cheat. Everything going cross platform maybe the pc community will allow more anti cheat going forward.
  • greggles
    @RadioShaq do as you wish, but surely all the complaints over the years means you know what to expect.
  • RadioShaq
    16048 posts Moderator
    It’s just so much more cost effective dropping consoles. Not just the price of the console but origin and the game pass for pc from Microsoft and all the steam sales. The mass cheating in all pc games is about the only thing worth considering but maybe the pc community will change on a whole in the next few years and allow more anti cheating programs to run. Plus the cross platform is going to happen sooner or later so probably won’t matter anyway.
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    It’s just so much more cost effective dropping consoles. Not just the price of the console but origin and the game pass for pc from Microsoft and all the steam sales. The mass cheating in all pc games is about the only thing worth considering but maybe the pc community will change on a whole in the next few years and allow more anti cheating programs to run. Plus the cross platform is going to happen sooner or later so probably won’t matter anyway.

Good luck mate.

You will regret with the amount of cheaters and the response from EA to that.

Once you cannot simply play the game because your Fifa lose focus (known issue) and you get disconnected because of that you will really feel the drama on the PC community.
  • RadioShaq
    16048 posts Moderator
    Seen madden just get added to steam. Hoping fifa does too. Maybe the origin premiere will also move to steam. Right now it just looks like ea access. Either way will get more people to play fifa hopefully.
  • greggles
    really cannot stress enough that your making a mistake, imagine getting a dc everytime you accidently pressed the ps4 button, now imagine just a random pop up on your PC that always DC's you. This is the case for PC
  • greggles wrote: »
    really cannot stress enough that your making a mistake, imagine getting a dc everytime you accidently pressed the ps4 button, now imagine just a random pop up on your PC that always DC's you. This is the case for PC
    I switched to pc after last fifa. The no loss game glitch is far worse on console mate.
    Don’t get me wrong the issues with pc are there. We all know that, but don’t think consoles are the answer. The issue with 4g glitch, no loss quits etc are worse. And I was a pc hater till I switched. I’ll never go to console for fifa again.
  • greggles
    I switched to pc after last fifa. The no loss game glitch is far worse on console mate.
    Don’t get me wrong the issues with pc are there. We all know that, but don’t think consoles are the answer. The issue with 4g glitch, no loss quits etc are worse. And I was a pc hater till I switched. I’ll never go to console for fifa again.

one big thing tho is that you dont get the loss for a 4g loss, only if your not winning i think
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    its annoying how the cheating issue in general in Fifa has become.
    And there is two reasons to why:

1. All rewards are based on online play between the entire player base or online draft. (Execpt Singler player fut draft) This means every single match matter and some players are just so bad that instead of getting a loss they cheat their way out of it. If you cannot handle to lose than Football is NOT youre game.

2. EA has screwed the none cheating playerbase in not getting a good anti cheat system on PC and lack of fixing a cheating glitch on ps4. (And xbox? dont have clue about xbox) The time it takes to get rid of the cheaters accounts is too long. Fifa is a game who has about 51 weeks from start to finish. And still i have seen cheaters in Weekend League who still havent been banned. Lets say a player cheats for 30 weeks in a row and then finally get banned, Then that player would have gotten away with cheating over 58% of the games lifecycle.
    A week is just under 2% of the game cycle.

Now i dont have any numbers on how long before cheaters gets caugth but it would not suprise me that there are accounts out there that have gotten away with cheating for several years.

However the transfermarket has anti cheat support.
    So how is it that a trade platform has a anti cheat system and flags players while players who cheat in game (where it does the most damage to the player) has not?

• RadioShaq
    16048 posts Moderator
    I’ve seen a rumor that Xbox lockheart cheapest version might be as low as 200 dollars. Even then looks like cross play is coming sooner or later. It looks like pc is going to behind console for awhile from the tim sweeny interview. Linus tech tips had to apologize for not understanding it.

For 6-800 dollars on upgraded consoles though I would rather hold off let pc tech catch up and spend that on upgrading my pc.
  • RadioShaq wrote: »
    I’ve seen a rumor that Xbox lockheart cheapest version might be as low as 200 dollars. Even then looks like cross play is coming sooner or later. It looks like pc is going to behind console for awhile from the tim sweeny interview. Linus tech tips had to apologize for not understanding it.

For 6-800 dollars on upgraded consoles though I would rather hold off let pc tech catch up and spend that on upgrading my pc.
    What spec do you have mate?
    I don’t think the RTx 2080 is behind the new gen consoles. Even the new range come out in autumn some time.
  • RadioShaq
    16048 posts Moderator
    edited June 20
    I have an older card with a gtx 970. If you look at the Linus and Tim videos though it’s more about the transfer of data with the new ssds and consoles which pc is yet to see. Which I still don’t really understand myself how all that works.

Forgot digital foundry also did a pretty good how to future proof your pc. When explaining it he still couldn’t really say how to prepare for the new console tech but guessed with cpu and gpu ect but left it open ended for whatever new tech the consoles are bringing to the table.
  • There ssd is quicker being custom built, but know doubt it will be available soon for pc.
  • RadioShaq
    16048 posts Moderator
    Hopefully and why I would rather save not buying console and upgrade later.
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero

If the problem on PC was only DCs, then it's ok.

But with the amount of people using legacy defending, always green time finesse, no fitness, etc, it makes much worse than on console in my opinion.
  • SomeGit
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is there a new cheat that DCs the opponent from the EA servers? 2nd time I had a disconnect immediately after they got ahead.
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    SomeGit wrote: »
    Is there a new cheat that DCs the opponent from the EA servers? 2nd time I had a disconnect immediately after they got ahead.

seems like it is something likethat. Had a 2-0 lead and had a great chance i missed to make it 3-0 and than boom out of the game. This sucks as i was about to get 1 step closer to get Kessie.

If it isnt a cheat then its probably Eas servers.
    Still Unacceptable to see a game franchise as strong as this have constant issues with DC glitches, Cheats and disconnects.

We are here telling this company about issues. And then we see nothing gets done.

There is a reason EA has a bad reputation.
    Stuff like this is one of them.

(And yes I am a little angry and annoyed while writing this. Because this type of progression stealing s <3<3<3 happens so often for PC players.)