Is toty /tots Alisson as bad as reviews say he is?

Leandrinho
1477 posts Play-Off Hero
Anyone actually liking him? Need a Brazil or ligue 1 gk for Chem reasons

Comments

• Leandrinho
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Could get prime Lehman aswell.. 200k budget left
  • Chavez76
    6113 posts Big Money Move
    cant comment on Lehman, but I subbed out Allison as soon as I could. I felt more comfortable with any Ter Stegen or Oblak in goal.
  • SeaDawgBob
    1005 posts Professional
    Some swear by him, but honestly I gave him a month in GK and he was a big liability. I packed Ederson (untradable earlier in the year and even went back to him and noticed an improvement). I've always been curious about Lehman as well, if you do pick him up let us know how it goes
  • The_Faries_76
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tots Allison is very good, been using him now since I got him in red picks.
    I used NIF ter stegen pretty much all season.
  • Wyojasond
    14435 posts Has That Special Something
    Packed him red during PL tots. Was absolutely horrendous for me to start. Switched to TOTS Ter Stegen after I packed him.

Went back to Alisson last weekend and he was a machine. Made some ridiculous saves for me. Sounds dumb to say but when I first had him, he was on 7-8 chem. Last weekend was 10. Doubt that was the change but yeah I can vouch that he’s amazing.
  • Jordy91
    226 posts Sunday League Hero
    He was terrible for me at first but last few weeks hes been solid! Still makes a few clangers here and there but saves more than he lets in for me
  • PabloSB
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    He is really bad.
  • JPRM71
    3180 posts National Call-Up
    He’s been just as good as any other GK for me.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    He is one of the most annoying keepers to face, majority of pro players are using him, can't fathom why people think he is bad. Alisson, Tear-Stegen are the best keepers in the game.
  • greif44
    3660 posts National Call-Up
    Got him red and he`s been ridiculously good for me
  • He is good. Just leave him on basic
  • OZero
    6879 posts Big Money Move
    He is fine. GK is generally bad this year. People prob have too much expectation
  • Layton8212
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you are paying 1 million plus on a striker you want to be scoring every shot, course keepers are gonna concede goals
  • Leandrinho
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Going to give him a try thx guys
  • rezyy
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alison is the best keeper in the game by far, it’s only people who can’t defend and blame there keeper for every goal that say he is bad 😊😂😂😂
  • kraid
    5309 posts Big Money Move
    Amazing for me
  • Bob_Dylan
    20906 posts Club Captain
    Yes
  • Skywalker XVII
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Always been good for me.

Only really bad keepers Ive used this year is futmas De Gea and tots Szczesny, everyone else has been decent.
  • HocTocHai
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Packed him red during PL tots. Was absolutely horrendous for me to start. Switched to TOTS Ter Stegen after I packed him.

Went back to Alisson last weekend and he was a machine. Made some ridiculous saves for me. Sounds dumb to say but when I first had him, he was on 7-8 chem. Last weekend was 10. Doubt that was the change but yeah I can vouch that he’s amazing.

Have both too ter Steven is like ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • NinthFall
    1764 posts Fans' Favourite
    He was horrendous for me. nif Fabianski outshined him