Draft glitch

So I have FIFA 20 on my pc for 5 months and I have played a lot of drafts. At the start there were a lot of players who didn't have a good team in draft and with low chemistry, these people just disconnect at the kick of (without pausing it). This wasn't really a big problem for me because I just could play another match. But the last few weeks I get into a draft and when I play against them they disconnect but I receive a loss. This is unacceptable and it would be nice you would do something about it because I have lost so many coins. They are in the 4th match on the 3rd, in all of them. I win 3 matches and I'm happy that I can play the final but then there is a stupid leaver who gives me a loss. First of all, I want it to be fixed fast and I want the pc players to be compensated, ALL OF THEM.

Comments

• VoblaEST
    7 posts Ball Boy
    100% agree with You. But nobody will fix it :(
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    So I have FIFA 20 on my pc for 5 months and I have played a lot of drafts. At the start there were a lot of players who didn't have a good team in draft and with low chemistry, these people just disconnect at the kick of (without pausing it). This wasn't really a big problem for me because I just could play another match. But the last few weeks I get into a draft and when I play against them they disconnect but I receive a loss. This is unacceptable and it would be nice you would do something about it because I have lost so many coins. They are in the 4th match on the 3rd, in all of them. I win 3 matches and I'm happy that I can play the final but then there is a stupid leaver who gives me a loss. First of all, I want it to be fixed fast and I want the pc players to be compensated, ALL OF THEM.

sad part its not a glitch. what you faced is pure cheaters who has a 3 party software that gives them the win instantly. problem has existed since draft was introduced in fifa 16.
  • hhoverflow
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    Correct.
    Draft is full of cheaters. They use a software that disconnects you and they get the win.

Don't play draft on Fifa PC. As mentioned above, the problem exists since ages and EA don't seem to care.

Other modes also have cheaters (always green timed finesse, fitness, 5 foot week player, legacy defending, but they don't disconnect you at least - most of the times).
  • MrRant
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 3
    I also went in Draft 2 days ago, played against cheater, lost connection and received a loss. But the most terrible - after I unsuccessfully tried to return the token through support, my account was banned for a week for using cheats! That is, you honestly play this broken game and get a ban cause you was connected to cheater. Incredible
  • Shovery
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ happend 2 times in 24 hours. Think about a company whose worth is more than 30 billion dollars and they are not able to defend their game and servers from cheapo hacker kids with stupid hacks/glitches. Moreover they have the worst player support with all these money. If i was the big stake holder in EA i would fire all the support team, security team, CEO and community manager. You guys are shouldnt be allowed to present a multi billionare company as a clown every year once again!
  • shadowlee
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 27
    VoblaEST wrote: »
    100% agree with You. But nobody will fix it :(

Want to know why they wont fix it ......... Because everyone moans about it , and buys it next year, then moan about it again, then buy it again . and so the cycle continues

If you going to play on pc you have to accept it, or move to a less amount of cheat system, rubbish i know but that is about it, going on for years and will continue .

They are quick enough to act on bots transfer market , and coin buying
    I am sure you can work out why :)