The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

• freakjas
    9202 posts League Winner
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    By the way did they change the speed of the circle in warzone?

Played trios earlier and we had one zone where two of us died cause it was just fast af.
    It was a bit suspicious but it just happened once so idk

Yeah, you could normally run away from it, but this seems to have changed

Yeah you could literally see the edge of the zone on the mini map and we still couldn‘t make it lmao
  • Salty P3anut
    10834 posts Has That Special Something
    The Bob Marley kit can get so ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Just matched someone in the Arsenal away kit whilst using it
  • Manutelli wrote: »
    I took Gotze to pair him with Witsel. Witsel is crap tho, going into an SBC very soon. Last year Witsel was much better

L o L
  • Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner
    freakjas wrote: »
    By the way did they change the speed of the circle in warzone?

Played trios earlier and we had one zone where two of us died cause it was just fast af.
    It was a bit suspicious but it just happened once so idk

Yeah, you could normally run away from it, but this seems to have changed

Unlucky placing I guess. Had it once where the gas would outspeed me. Was weeks ago tho.
  • Salty P3anut
    10834 posts Has That Special Something
    This Nani is absolutely unreal
  • Humma78
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    This Nani is absolutely unreal
    Faced him 3 times and I have about 6 new a holes. He's ridiculous
  • Flamstead
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    holdenwait wrote: »
    so annoying that we got whole bunch of undeserved cards left and right, recycled picks etc but this shining beacon of low sock-power calf gang got overlooked

2581.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=a6876f5b299f5cc7a71295f73bae0ba2

Disappointing tbh. His card would've been decent too.
  • WFCBagnall
    78718 posts Moderator
    Pretty much every league could have had a better pick.

Feel like them limiting themselves to giving a 90 rated card because they know the fodder prices restricts players getting better boosts.

Players like Rodriguez and Avila are just bog standard 3* 3* high pace, 90 dribbling, 90 shooting average passing strikers that aint getting into anyone's teams at this point.

Whereas if they would have given out 93 rated cards, they would have had a bigger boost and been viable in peoples teams.
  • Wyojasond
    14355 posts Has That Special Something
    Screw Grealish....where the hell is my Moments Origi card 😂🤬

In all honesty I had high hopes for that Grealish card too. Would’ve fit in perfectly with my team 🤦‍♂️
  • Ozz
    5520 posts Big Money Move
    The Eredivisie's two top scorer's getting 89 and 90 rated cards is just tragic.
  • Eddie Jones
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Pretty much every league could have had a better pick.

Feel like them limiting themselves to giving a 90 rated card because they know the fodder prices restricts players getting better boosts.

Players like Rodriguez and Avila are just bog standard 3* 3* high pace, 90 dribbling, 90 shooting average passing strikers that aint getting into anyone's teams at this point.

Whereas if they would have given out 93 rated cards, they would have had a bigger boost and been viable in peoples teams.

A lot of them have been garbage. I personally love Dembele, Al Soma and Gustavo even though they are not perfect.
  • Eddie Jones
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Manutelli wrote: »
    I took Gotze to pair him with Witsel. Witsel is crap tho, going into an SBC very soon. Last year Witsel was much better

I couldn’t possibly disagree more than what you just said about Witsel.

My thoughts exactly.
    Witsel is class!

100% but he also fits my team well. Probably going to roll with him for awhile though!
  • hoban95
    55180 posts National Treasure
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Manutelli wrote: »

I couldn’t possibly disagree more than what you just said about Witsel.

My thoughts exactly.
    Witsel is class!

RT.
  • MaddMike3711
    12608 posts Has That Special Something
    Just a quick review on Marquinhos compared to Militão since everyone has him.

Marquinhos feels like he has a lot better interceptions, and positioning.
    However he feels noticeably slower (as you expect), he feels more like VVD speed.

Overall, Militão is still the king, but Marquinhos can easily do the job if you are on a budget. :)
  • Wyojasond
    14355 posts Has That Special Something
    White is the only one I used for more than 2-3 games and he was a blast. Would add him back in a heartbeat.

The rest like you said were so uninspired. Especially Maguire....still pisses me off they went that route. Just as bad when they chose Shaqiri 🤦‍♂️
  • Orison
    55360 posts National Treasure

However he feels noticeably slower (as you expect), he feels more like VVD speed.

Overall, Militão is still the king, but Marquinhos can easily do the job if you are on a budget. :)

no
  • MaddMike3711
    Orison wrote: »

no
    You’re just jelly that there’s not a German CB that comes close to our fro’hawked legend. :trollface:
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16628 posts World Class
    Hadn't even seen that gosens card, looks class if moved to lb
  • Farlz
    8966 posts League Winner
    League SBC picks really did peak with the Championship at the start, what a disaster
  • Jordi
    247 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    holdenwait wrote: »
    so annoying that we got whole bunch of undeserved cards left and right, recycled picks etc but this shining beacon of low sock-power calf gang got overlooked

2581.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=a6876f5b299f5cc7a71295f73bae0ba2

I’m still hacked off about no Danny Ings too, the one time my team deserve a tots since FIFA 15 and we don’t get it.. 😂
  • Maverick
    6913 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »

no
    You’re just jelly that there’s not a German CB that comes close to our fro’hawked legend. :trollface:

Boa-- nvm.
  • Muzza11
    10903 posts Has That Special Something
    500k deep in rares now, all bought for 800-900 each.
  • MaddMike3711
    I got bored. :D
    E1C0K2D.jpg
  • itzPatA7X
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    xjXRvha.jpg

Cause, why not?
  • Falafelmonster
    5081 posts Big Money Move
    What do we reckon the OVR on the guarantees?
    87+85?
  • ElatedCarnage
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    500k deep in rares now, all bought for 800-900 each.

Whats the chem requirement on the 25Ks?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7335 posts Big Money Move
    Submitted Fraudzalida for him

rIOEuui.png