The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• I'm a big fan of Gotze but just wasn't gonna use the card so picked Pedro.. who I also won't use but I had less RW's in the club and linked to newly completed Lucas. also heard good things about him as well actually.
  • Sanchezzzz
    4843 posts Big Money Move
    ARzoj3M.jpg

Will always love gold upgrades
  • hoban95
    56136 posts National Treasure
    holdenwait wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of Gotze but just wasn't gonna use the card so picked Pedro.. who I also won't use but I had less RW's in the club and linked to newly completed Lucas. also heard good things about him as well actually.

You’re going to use that damn Pedro card.
  • iSptmnky
    8204 posts League Winner
    #ripgyan

Maybe he's taking some time off to reconsider his behaviour towards fellow forumers.
  • Hicksy2011
    17432 posts World Class
    This mid Yashin I got from the icon sbc has been a pleasant little surprise
    40 games in and I don’t think he’s dropped an absolute clanger yet, must be a record for my keepers
  • Sanchezzzz
    4843 posts Big Money Move
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    #ripgyan

Maybe he's taking some time off to reconsider his behaviour towards fellow forumers.

You’re such a beg it’s unreal
  • Campino
    29853 posts National Team Captain
    Pedro has the BS factor of your neymars etc

Glad I unlocked him, I was gonna put him into an SBC but since I used him last weekend I’ve decided against it
  • Joestoe
    8759 posts League Winner
    Main difference between TOTS Neymar (who I got in my first Ligue 1 Upgrade SBC btw) and his NIF is his shooting for me. Outside the box, inside the box, they're all laser beams. I followed your advice btw @MaddMike3711, put a Hawk on him. He's delightful so far, even in shockingly bad gameplay.
  • Joestoe
    8759 posts League Winner
    Btw I'm on b2b2b wins in Warzone. Thining about starting a career as eSporter.
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    Douglas Costa still good as RW?
  • iSptmnky
    8204 posts League Winner
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    #ripgyan

lol
  • MikeyP_FC
    14274 posts Has That Special Something
    hoban95 wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Totssf has been ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Apart from Neymar of course. ;)

Whats your opinion on Neymar is he worth it? I
    Easily up there as one of, if not the best card on the game.

Is he worth 5.5-6 million (for me yes just because it’s Neymar), but in reality I don’t think any card is worth that much. :D

@DougInskip
    Don’t you worry, I’ve seen my friend Doug’s squad.
    Absolute god tier. :joy:

Awkward then... :#

:joy:
    Damn, it kills me to say, but this Ney feels like his gold. I’m sorry @MaddMike3711 :disappointed: I had Promes and he felt better. It’s definitely the strength and aggression. That’s just my opinion though, I hope he’s sick for you! Just a shame he’s been awful for me.

giphy.gif

:joy:
  • MikeyP_FC
    14274 posts Has That Special Something
    #ripgyan

:warning: Spoiler Tags Please :warning:
  • iSptmnky
    8204 posts League Winner
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    #ripgyan

:warning: Spoiler Tags Please :warning:

😂😂😂😂
  • CaTriEm
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Really love trying to do objectives in Rivals against people who play like their grandmother's oxygen tank is on the line ffs
  • Wyojasond
    14887 posts Has That Special Something
    Actually took Umtiti from season rewards and he’s much better than I expected. Probably won’t last past Wednesday night, but at least gives me some options.

I played Pedro a couple of times this weekend and he was deadly. Never saw Gotze 🤷‍♂️
  • MaddMike3711
    12938 posts Has That Special Something
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Main difference between TOTS Neymar (who I got in my first Ligue 1 Upgrade SBC btw) and his NIF is his shooting for me. Outside the box, inside the box, they're all laser beams. I followed your advice btw @MaddMike3711, put a Hawk on him. He's delightful so far, even in shockingly bad gameplay.
    Oh I know buddy, people are just jelly that they can’t be:
    giphy.gif
  • LeonidasJB
    17266 posts World Class
    Actually took Umtiti from season rewards and he’s much better than I expected. Probably won’t last past Wednesday night, but at least gives me some options.

I played Pedro a couple of times this weekend and he was deadly. Never saw Gotze 🤷‍♂️

I use Umtiti as well. He is quality.
  • iSptmnky
    8204 posts League Winner

Götze is very good and has got the coolest dynamic
  • Salty P3anut
    10858 posts Has That Special Something
    Gameplay is good tonight and so is josef his power shots are unreal
  • Joestoe
    8759 posts League Winner
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Oh I know buddy, people are just jelly that they can’t be:
    giphy.gif

0dca29b6991083ac6d88160085e88fd6.png
  • iSptmnky
    8204 posts League Winner
    By the way did they change the speed of the circle in warzone?
  • Manutelli
    20874 posts Club Captain
    I took Gotze to pair him with Witsel. Witsel is crap tho, going into an SBC very soon. Last year Witsel was much better
  • Hippyboy6
    17759 posts World Class
    I did one of the objective players but never appeared on my list to add to club, is there any trick to get him? Tried logging out & back in but no joy
  • itzPatA7X
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yeah the first and second circles move faster iirc
  • iSptmnky
    8204 posts League Winner
    Manutelli wrote: »
    I took Gotze to pair him with Witsel. Witsel is crap tho, going into an SBC very soon. Last year Witsel was much better

Reported
  • freakjas
    9621 posts League Winner

Played trios earlier and we had one zone where two of us died cause it was just fast af.
    It was a bit suspicious but it just happened once so idk
  • iSptmnky
    8204 posts League Winner
    freakjas wrote: »

Played trios earlier and we had one zone where two of us died cause it was just fast af.
    It was a bit suspicious but it just happened once so idk

Yeah, you could normally run away from it, but this seems to have changed