Do you think we will have at least 2 or 3 promos after TOTS ?

lolowalsh
307 posts An Exciting Prospect
This year TOTS started early and its gonna end early, last year we had TOTS in the 20 ish of june but this year due to the virus thinks are ending early. I'm wondering how EA is gonna fill the remaining of June/July/August because no matter what people say there is still more than 2 months left in this games cycle.

Comments

• Tuqijuno
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futties is one that is almost surely coming. I also suspect, their original intent might've been to run a promo of international play, since Euros were going to be there, but I honestly don't know if they'll still do something like that
  • Stav93
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futties/Festival of FUT will probably return. And some return of the European Leagues thing in place of the Euros would be my guess.
  • Ishibum
    14654 posts World Class
    Prime super tots icons where Ben Yedder gets a 110 rated card and can link with anyone. Coming next month...
  • Mmandras
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    I think so. At least one we all know of (Futties), but could be a few more.
  • phep
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tuqijuno wrote: »
    Futties is one that is almost surely coming. I also suspect, their original intent might've been to run a promo of international play, since Euros were going to be there, but I honestly don't know if they'll still do something like that

I imagine something like this. Perhaps a series of flashback cards to the last euros, “imotm moments”? Would expect all Futties/Euros cards to be at TOTS level too based on how they seem to be throwing out ultra high rated cards left right and centre, but we will see...
  • Amargaladaster26
    9864 posts Has That Special Something
    There will be something for EURO for sure, even if the tournament was cancelled. They will try to get some money from us.